Author Topic: who you should vote for  (Read 1759 times)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
Re: who you should vote for
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2008, 07:37:20 PM »
They buy gold buillion and lock it away in safes.

I bet you had to sell a lot of mpg caps to be able to do that, Judi!

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2008, 07:43:56 PM »
yea, ive seen it

::).

Oh... so then rich people never ever spend that money. Ever.

I'll have to remember that.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2008, 01:26:12 AM »
I bet you had to sell a lot of mpg caps to be able to do that, Judi!

Nah, ...not me personally. I really haven't sold all that much personally myself.
Satisfied users do most of my selling for me. The key is to get people to just try it, ...and use it properly.
That's the key, ...if they're too jaded or skeptical to even try it, ...let alone use it properly... forget it.
Fortunately, the price of fuel the last 3 yrs, ...has made people desperate enough to set aside their skepticism, and serious and diligent enough to follow very simple instructions...

From there, ...it was simply a matter of sitting back and watching the business flood in, as users told others about it and came back to me with orders. Picking up a royalty every time a product is purchased in some part of the world isn't the same as selling it is it?   ???

In any event, as users see their savings increase they continue to purchase products either directly from my website, ...or from their own, ...and we get paid on ALL of it. LIFE is GOOD! 

Over $200 million in sales in our first 2 years... shipping to over 224 countries & territories around the world.
My future is sooo bright, ...I have to wear sunglasses at night!  8)

I kind of feel like the ol' British Empire. The sun never sets on my business. At any given moment, there is someone in some part of the world, filling up their fuel tank and putting our product in at the same time. And now with winter approaching in this hemisphere, ...we have home owners burning home heating fuel, ...and using our liquid combustion catalyst product in their furnaces as well as their vehicles. Guess what? When it's summer here, ...it's winter in Australia.

All while the media provides all the free publicity we could ever want or need, without the traditional hassles of operating a business... employees, payroll taxes, fixed overheads, expensive inventory to stock (with the exception of maybe one or two items in the event of a customer emergency) ...it's all pure profit.

Speaking of customer emergencies, I just got a call from one of my newest truckers this afternoon. Poor guy was in a panic. He ran out of SulfRX and he'll only be in town for one day before he has to load up and haul out again, ...not enough time for him to order his product and have it arrive in time before he has to head out again. Although we only guaranteed he'd see between a 7 - 14% improvement, ...so far his savings have been an overall 30% reduction in his fuel consumption. He was flipping out because since he stopped using the SulfRX, after running out in New Brunswick, his mileage started dropping, and his fuel consumption has increased all the way back to Ontario.  :'(

Poor guy, I had to reassure him he could drop by tomorrow as he swings into town, and I'd have 2 bottles I could let him have, and we could simply order 2 bottles and have them shipped directly to me in order to replace what I'll give him.  I tell ya, ...being a distributor is similar to being a cocaine dealer. Your clients just don't want to go without their stuff, ...and when their stash is gone, ...they panic. Except our stuff is 100% legal, and good for them, good for their engines, good for their bottom line, and good for the environment.
w

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2008, 01:39:08 AM »
Does it really matter who you vote for. Both of them will not change anything for the better. Obama is no savior either. He is more like a false prophet. Politicians are not there for the people, don't ever believe that. Politicians are trained and "educated" only to keep the system intact. They are not representatives of the people, no, they are politicians, and that is something completely different.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2008, 02:39:02 PM »

They buy gold buillion and lock it away in safes.

Business is booming in the UK, & USA...that is... if you're in the "safe" business.

People are taking their money OUT of banks, ...and putting them into home safes.

Safe makers in the UK have reported sales are 3x's what they were last year, and home installations have increased to such an extent, one firm has to hire many more workers just to keep up.

In the USA, one Boston firm said sales have increased to such an extent, they haven't seen these types of sales since 1991 during the last recesssion.
w

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2008, 02:51:42 PM »

Business is booming in the UK, & USA...that is... if you're in the "safe" business.

People are taking their money OUT of banks, ...and putting them into home safes.

Safe makers in the UK have reported sales are 3x's what they were last year, and home installations have increased to such an extent, one firm has to hire many more workers just to keep up.

In the USA, one Boston firm said sales have increased to such an extent, they haven't seen these types of sales since 1991 during the last recesssion.

Huh.... and I was going to invest in MPG caps.

Gold it is then.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2008, 03:35:09 PM »

Makers of safes, guns, survival equipment, bomb-shelters/panic rooms and non-perishable food items are going to clean up.