Author Topic: MD Mod meltsdown....  (Read 7762 times)

Alex England

• Getbig I
Re: MD Mod meltsdown....
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2008, 02:03:00 AM »
It got funnier when Sean's girl joined up just to warn Billy to stay away from her man.

nikjimenez
Button Man

Default MESSAGE TO MS BILLY GUNS
First and foremost Billy Guns.... I AM SEANS GIRL and although I know you have been striving to be ME one day,That position for you will never be.

By posting the comment Sean sent you I see your pretty desperate to attempt to defend your stupidity?? NICE TRY!!!!!!!! Im looking for the part in that letter that gives you permission to go around these boards badmouthing and ridiculing other forum members and competitiors in Seans name.

Sean felt the need to Thank His people and do damage control because at the same time you went way overboard you fuckin idiot. You are an embarrassment and a joke and this post today confirms what everyone has known all along INCLUDING ME! Sean was just being nice to you because at FIRST you appeared positive... Sean send tons of emails to fans and friends you werent special buddy.

My best advise to you is to shut the fuck up its a small world..you got one angry beast of your hands AND THIS WAS BEFORE YOUR MESSAGE TO BSA.

I understand you have an obsession with Sean GET OVER IT! Word of advise Billy PUT YOUR WIFES PIC ON YOUR AVIATOR or does she not know about you fantasy love affair with my man. You two have never met or even held a conversation this is a plus for you because you could walk by him and he would never know it WOWW lucky you because if he did he youd be bitch slapped.

NOW GO ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY AND FIND SOME OTHER POSING TRUNKS TO SNIFF.
Attached Thumbnails

Alex England

• Getbig I
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2008, 02:04:55 AM »
Anyway, I see the giggling Billy show has moved to Getbig. Shame. Bye Billy :-[

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2008, 02:19:02 AM »
lol Is Baygbm one of Billy Gunz gimmicks...creepy fuckers all the way  :-X

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2008, 02:19:45 AM »
dave paumbo is a cool person. very enthusiastic about bodybuilding and loves t help people. for those qualities i like him.

but when it comes to bodybuilding knowledge... if you read hi posts the guy pulls alot of stuff out of his ass. not to say he says anything that is dangerous... but just factually incorrect.
Ahhh go suck a cock queer bait  :-X

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2008, 02:41:26 AM »
This "Mindspin" jerkoff just had a meltdown on Bluto's thread...he let's everyone believe the Mr GBIII contest is one date and then the weekend the pics are due decides to show up and change the whole god damn date...yet, he's the one telling everyone to "fuck off"....oh, not to mention, after his announcement he decides to take a few weeks vacation and will "get back to us when he has time" .....and he's having the meltdown? UNBELIEVABLE >:(

LIAR"okay...it's like 3am where I am.  I've not read the whole thread.  All I can say is that if you're not happy with how we're running the show, then go fuck yourself.  I'm not making a dime out of this.  Neither is CQ or 240.  We're doing it for you ungrateful sacks of shit.  If u don't like it, we can just pull the plug on the whole thing.  Let me know...."

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
Re: Romano said Other sites are wannabees...
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2008, 02:43:55 AM »
Who gives a shit what Johnny boy says.. ::) If anything, I give copies of his goofy drug abuse-related MD articles to my students so they can poke physiological/biochemical holes to them  :) Given the fact his a worthless uneducated pile of horseshit, thats hardly a difficult task.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2008, 05:13:19 AM »
Answer the question, Billy: Has you did nothing positive for BSA?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2008, 05:23:48 AM »
In the beginning Md had a nice site...

Stavios

« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2008, 05:29:00 AM »
stupid internet war

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2008, 05:32:59 AM »
stupid internet war

in times of internet peace, sons bury their fathers

in times of internet wars, fathers bury their sons

sad but true

only the dead have seen the end of internet war - plato

think on that
G

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2008, 05:38:25 AM »
do you worship Johnny Falcon? Billy Funns?
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2008, 05:38:45 AM »
What's really going on here Billy?  I think you better level with us.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2008, 05:42:16 AM »
 :-\
Air Falcon

Billy Guns

« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2008, 05:59:04 AM »
What's really going on here Billy?  I think you better level with us.

ADMAN sent his bitch alex england to do his dirty work....he is admans do boy now and forever...

Stavios

« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2008, 06:12:10 AM »
ADMAN sent his bitch alex england to do his dirty work....he is admans do boy now and forever...
but you really stalked Sean Allen tho... you can't deny that

Billy Guns

« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2008, 06:19:24 AM »
but you really stalked Sean Allen tho... you can't deny that

I helped sean get on the map...before I said a word about him nobody was even looking at him as much of anything you cant deny my methods of madness worked

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2008, 06:21:08 AM »

Maybe Alex would accept a cagematch?

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2008, 07:08:24 AM »
I helped sean get on the map...before I said a word about him nobody was even looking at him as much of anything you cant deny my methods of madness worked

I'll take that as a yes to the stalking charge

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2008, 07:29:06 AM »
I was in England last week and I had lunch with Sean Allen.  ;)

Ok seriously, Billy it sounds like this guy Allen owes you big time.  What are you going to need from him to call it square?  These fueds are best resolved quick before they fester.  Extend the olive branch, politely let him know what he owes you, even if it's just as little as a thank you on the boards.  Give him the chance to do the right thing.

Stavios

« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2008, 07:33:16 AM »

Sean Allen was always well known from everyone Billy, it's just that we were saying he wasn't a serious contender for a pro card

and we were right cause he is not, the only thing he did was win the junior nats, a thing that he had already done in the past.
so nothing new with him.

Sean is a never was

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2008, 07:36:03 AM »
 ::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2008, 07:43:41 AM »
Sean Allen was always well known from everyone Billy, it's just that we were saying he wasn't a serious contender for a pro card

and we were right cause he is not, the only thing he did was win the junior nats, a thing that he had already done in the past.
so nothing new with him.

Sean is a never was

I never heard of Sean Allen until Billy Guns mentioned him.  Agents get paid good money for this kind of thing.  Billy would be well within his rights to demand compensation, even if it's just a public "thank you Billy Guns," assuming Billy is willing to let him off that light at this point.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2008, 07:56:45 AM »
It got funnier when Sean's girl joined up just to warn Billy to stay away from her man.

nikjimenez
Button Man

Default MESSAGE TO MS BILLY GUNS
First and foremost Billy Guns.... I AM SEANS GIRL and although I know you have been striving to be ME one day,That position for you will never be.

By posting the comment Sean sent you I see your pretty desperate to attempt to defend your stupidity?? NICE TRY!!!!!!!! Im looking for the part in that letter that gives you permission to go around these boards badmouthing and ridiculing other forum members and competitiors in Seans name.

Sean felt the need to Thank His people and do damage control because at the same time you went way overboard you fuckin idiot. You are an embarrassment and a joke and this post today confirms what everyone has known all along INCLUDING ME! Sean was just being nice to you because at FIRST you appeared positive... Sean send tons of emails to fans and friends you werent special buddy.

My best advise to you is to shut the fuck up its a small world..you got one angry beast of your hands AND THIS WAS BEFORE YOUR MESSAGE TO BSA.

I understand you have an obsession with Sean GET OVER IT! Word of advise Billy PUT YOUR WIFES PIC ON YOUR AVIATOR or does she not know about you fantasy love affair with my man. You two have never met or even held a conversation this is a plus for you because you could walk by him and he would never know it WOWW lucky you because if he did he youd be bitch slapped.

NOW GO ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY AND FIND SOME OTHER POSING TRUNKS TO SNIFF.
Attached Thumbnails

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  That one was really good
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2008, 08:04:24 AM »
I never heard of Sean Allen until Billy Guns mentioned him.  Agents get paid good money for this kind of thing.  Billy would be well within his rights to demand compensation, even if it's just a public "thank you Billy Guns," assuming Billy is willing to let him off that light at this point.

I first saw Sean when he stood up at the Olympia Meeting after the show in '99 I think.  Arrogant guy was talking about how he could beat everyone on stage and Shawn Ray roasted him alive
A

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2008, 08:17:05 AM »
I first saw Sean when he stood up at the Olympia Meeting after the show in '99 I think.  Arrogant #### was talking about how he could beat everyone on stage and Shawn Ray roasted him alive

Were you surprised at how short Sean was?????