Author Topic: Moosejay, please come back ...  (Read 6930 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Moosejay, please come back ...
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2008, 11:01:53 AM »
Didn't mark foley try this same stunt?  run away and remain silent but yet read everything written about him?

think moosey will come out and blame alcohol and a molesting priest on this whole thing?

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2008, 11:04:59 AM »
Moosejay, I know you were one of the young Bill Pearl teen babyoil posers. We all knew you were gay including you. I was just busting your balls last month. I assumed you would take it in good jest. I am 74 years old and I say "live and let live". I didn't mean to hurt you and hope I haven't.  I have been having a pain in my stomach the last 8 weeks and I got my tests back today. I have stomach cancer and early lung cancer.  Life is too short to hold grudges Moosejay my friend. I maybe have months to go. I wish I was a young man like you and I truely hope I have not upset you so much.
To everyone else, I have lived a long and fruitfull life. Don't cry for me, I died 54 years ago in Korea. At least I thought I had until I realised the Korean army had passed me by that day when I lay with my dead platoon. Every year has been a blessing and I became a professional man (accountant) and pretty good bodybuilder. I leave this life a happy man and hope all Getbiggers experience at least 10% of what I have enjoyed.
With best regards
James L Thompson
(yes I do have a P in my name.....)

Bill Pearl was gay?

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2008, 07:59:50 PM »
jimmy, bro, what's happening today

c'mon back

JohnnyVegas

Re: Moosejay, please come back ...and I have cancer by the way
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2008, 11:32:44 PM »
Still gettin laid alot with your wife, nice bro!

Elite_Penis_Puffer's wife is Derek Anthony  ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2008, 01:20:45 PM »
Hello guys. I'm sitting here in Scotland with a large Malt whiskey. It's 40 years old and 47per cent proof. I bought it today for £95.00 which is like $170.00 of your yankee dollars. I  have 6 months or 72 months to live but I will live them like a man.
Thanks for all the PM's and positive comments guys.
God bless you all. I will diivulge all the secrets of the bodybuilding over the next few months.
ake care kidz, your friend James Thompson (yes again I remind you that I have a P in my name).

Jimmy going out in style. Like it!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2008, 01:51:57 PM »
Moosejay, I know you were one of the young Bill Pearl teen babyoil posers. We all knew you were gay including you. I was just busting your balls last month. I assumed you would take it in good jest. I am 74 years old and I say "live and let live". I didn't mean to hurt you and hope I haven't.  I have been having a pain in my stomach the last 8 weeks and I got my tests back today. I have stomach cancer and early lung cancer.  Life is too short to hold grudges Moosejay my friend. I maybe have months to go. I wish I was a young man like you and I truely hope I have not upset you so much.
To everyone else, I have lived a long and fruitfull life. Don't cry for me, I died 54 years ago in Korea. At least I thought I had until I realised the Korean army had passed me by that day when I lay with my dead platoon. Every year has been a blessing and I became a professional man (accountant) and pretty good bodybuilder. I leave this life a happy man and hope all Getbiggers experience at least 10% of what I have enjoyed.
With best regards
James L Thompson
(yes I do have a P in my name.....)

thats terrible jimmy - i always thought you would go out by taking a few english with you.

I am glad you have had a good life, you seem like an interesting guy, and not bad at all for a dirty orange @@@@@@@

here's a final gift for you:
175lbs by 31st July

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2008, 04:40:23 PM »
Hello guys. I'm sitting here in Scotland with a large Malt whiskey. It's 40 years old and 47per cent proof. I bought it today for £95.00 which is like $170.00 of your yankee dollars. I  have 6 months or 72 months to live but I will live them like a man.
Thanks for all the PM's and positive comments guys.
God bless you all. I will diivulge all the secrets of the bodybuilding over the next few months.
ake care kidz, your friend James Thompson (yes again I remind you that I have a P in my name).

Jimmy , have you heard the stories about Betty Weider and Paul Grahams great danes?  ???

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2008, 03:58:08 AM »
Don't worry Fatpanda, I'll think of a way to take some of these sassanachs with me. Celtic are now a disgrace. I remember when the entire team was born within the Glasgow boundries and now they have to go to Japan to get Shunsuke Nakamura. The man isn't even a good Pape. Not that there are any good Papes of course.
All the best my Celtic supporting Fenian friend.  :D

and to you mate - i hope jesus welcomes you with open arms, thats if you can get by st peter at the gates first.  :D

whatever you do don't tell him orange is your favorite colour  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2008, 11:57:12 AM »
jimmy, man...i'm looking out for you

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2008, 12:06:25 PM »
lol...i'm reading your most recent posts, jimmy.  gold

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2008, 12:18:04 PM »
Good post Jimmy and I wish you well.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2008, 04:38:05 PM »
Hello guys, I'm not doing too well. Cancer has spread big time and I'm looking at weeks instead of months. Thanks for all your positive support and remember not to cry for me. Your dads and grandfathers fought for what you now take for granted. As did I. Back in Korea my big brother Steven was killed by having his head blown off when I was a sergent in the Black Watch (he was a 22 year old Leauftenant) . Since then I have had no fear of death.

Sgt James Thompson

I thought you already died?  ???

;D
!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2008, 04:39:14 PM »
Jimmy, we really don't need moosegay back here. He's a republican and a self-loathing homo who deserves to revel in the shame of his perverse lifestyle.  ;D

I am very sorry about your illness, brother. I don't know how advanced your cancer has become, but you can beat it. You have to BELIEVE! Regardless, don't allow yourself to wallow in depression. Live each day to the fullest. None of us are promised tomorrow, whether you are 24 or 84. At your advanced age you know that better than I.

Have the doctors attempted to explain what lifestyle habits contributed to your condition? Were/are you a smoker?

God Bless

Why do you hate gay people so much?
I hate the State.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2008, 04:39:18 PM »
Hello guys, I'm not doing too well. Cancer has spread big time and I'm looking at weeks instead of months. Thanks for all your positive support and remember not to cry for me. Your dads and grandfathers fought for what you now take for granted. As did I. Back in Korea my big brother Steven was killed by having his head blown off when I was a sergent in the Black Watch (he was a 22 year old Leauftenant) . Since then I have had no fear of death.

Sgt James Thompson

Jimmy what do you think about not only the American dollar collapsing but also America itself? And what do you know about the Amero and the big plan for American/Canada/Mexico merging and being one Union?

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2008, 04:43:52 PM »
Jimmy what do you think about not only the American dollar collapsing but also America itself? And what do you know about the Amero and the big plan for American/Canada/Mexico merging and being one Union?

The US dollar is currently in a "bubble" just like the stock market and housing market was in. When the US dollar bubble bursts it will not be a good time for America.

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2008, 04:48:10 PM »
Why do you hate gay people so much?

I don't hate anyone son. I hate hypochracy only. 2 of my best friends are gay and they are the nicest people you could meet. I hate the bodybuilding culture which prostitutes straight young guys into sucking off old queens for money. The Jewish stronghold has been doing this since the 1940's. The Weiders are the tip of the Iceberg. Before I go I will expose there guys.
Master of the Masters.

io856

« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2008, 04:49:14 PM »
BIG JIM THOMPSON

thanks for your knowledge

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2008, 04:50:31 PM »
I thought you already died?  ???

Not yet Benny. And I will cause ructions before I go I can assure you....

;D
Master of the Masters.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2008, 04:51:02 PM »
I don't hate anyone son. I hate hypochracy only. 2 of my best friends are gay and they are the nicest people you could meet. I hate the bodybuilding culture which prostitutes straight young guys into sucking off old queens for money. The Jewish stronghold has been doing this since the 1940's. The Weiders are the tip of the Iceberg. Before I go I will expose there guys.

I was asking Benny Bianco.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2008, 05:02:13 PM »
Are you talking to me sonny?
Want your assed kicked?????? ;D

Are you Benny Bianco?
I hate the State.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2008, 05:02:44 PM »
Are you talking to me sonny?
Want your assed kicked?????? ;D
sorry to hear about your condition.
Live life to the fullest with no regrets.
Sandra

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Moosejay, please come back ...and I have cancer by the way
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2008, 05:23:13 PM »
Must suck to be getting close to death

We are all equally close to death. Remember that.
I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2008, 05:24:55 PM »
 :'(

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2008, 05:26:41 PM »
:'(

Oh jeez...I have to go to bed...or try...
I hate the State.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2008, 05:32:12 PM »
Thanks Sandra. I have no regrets and hope everyone on this site realises that life is so short. My last Christmas is looming and I feel fine about it. I'll be happy if I make New year and drink a dram from the 74 year old bottle of Scotch my father bought in 1964 for $60. If I get taken into the hospital before then I will take my dram before I leave my house.

Never surrender,  surrender and you'll die.

This poem goes through my mind each night.....

Scots, who have with Wallace bled,
Scots, who Bruce has often led,
Welcome to your gory bed
Or to victory!

Now is the day, and now is the hour:
See the front of battle lour (impending),
See approach proud Edward's power -
Chains and slavery!

Who will be a traitor knave?
Who will fill a coward's grave?
Who so base as be a slave? -
Let him turn, and flea!