Author Topic: Heading to NJ in two weeks and need some suggestions  (Read 2455 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Heading to NJ in two weeks and need some suggestions
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2008, 05:55:57 AM »
Get to Princeton and tell me if PJs Pancake House is still in operation.
Is hoagie haven still in operation ??
L

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2008, 09:17:32 AM »
If you are going to workout while here ,I'll comp ya.
Strong-and-Shapely.com     we are in East Rutherford by Giants stadium

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2008, 09:20:50 AM »
Is hoagie haven still in operation ??

Are you joking with me?  I used to go there for lunch with my pals back in HS.  Great greasy NJ cuisine.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2008, 09:26:43 AM »
thats in Edison NJ, like 45 min. from NYC, tons of russians in that part of NJ .. and thats Elbow Macaroni's and Sandra's gym too ...lol hahahahah

lol...very multicultural in Edison.  Lots of Russians, Indians, Asians, Italians, etc.
A lot of the guys are getting ready for the NJ Suburban, so big muscle walking around.  Oh, and they are all on serious diets....walk carefully.

Sandra

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2008, 09:38:08 AM »
only one place worth mentioning to eat at in nj and that is harolds( http://www.haroldsfamousdeli.com/ ).  you can find one in east brunswick and raritan center.  you wont be dissapointed  ;)
as for clubs, nj really has nothing to offer compared to nyc.  check out the www.nightclubcity.com forums for evey deccent party happening in the city

Now your talkin!!!!  For those that dont know, Harolds ONLY serves super sized portions.  Every see a 16oz sandwich? lol. 

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2008, 10:46:56 AM »
Are you joking with me?  I used to go there for lunch with my pals back in HS.  Great greasy NJ cuisine.
You went to Princeton High ? I was down the road at Notre Dame.... My dad worked in princeton and when i was a little tiny tit we used to get Cheesesteak with all the toppins from there ..
L

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2008, 11:12:43 AM »
You went to Princeton High ? I was down the road at Notre Dame.... My dad worked in princeton and when i was a little tiny tit we used to get Cheesesteak with all the toppins from there ..

Montgomery out in Skillman.  The old lady used to work at the university in the theatre complex next to Thomas Sweets on Nassau, across from PJs. 

Pizza cheesesteak from the Haven was the shit.

Jersey baby!