Author Topic: I joined the communist party today  (Read 2858 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: I joined the communist party today
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2008, 12:06:31 PM »
Ok Hugo...fortunately CT nuts like u are in the minority. Besides I don't want to be equal with anybody, I want to stomp on the necks of the 3rd world and keep them down, under the boot capitalist oppression.  ;D
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2008, 12:06:52 PM »
No.

There are alternatives to guns.  ;D

put the pea shooter down and step back...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2008, 12:08:21 PM »
Ok Hugo...fortunately CT nuts like u are in the minority. Besides I don't want to be equal with anybody, I want to stomp on the necks of the 3rd world and keep them down, under the boot capitalist oppression.  ;D
I'm sorry to hear that, you won't be missed.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2008, 12:08:31 PM »
No.

There are alternatives to guns.  ;D

Soon you will be wearing gray clothing...just like everyone else.  You'll take your lunch break from your communal farming job to enjoy an unsalted cracker followed by a 1/2 hour of contemplation on the superiority of the working class that you are a part of.  Then it's back to work in the fields for the likes of you.....Comrade.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2008, 12:09:00 PM »
put the pea shooter down and step back...

Not a chance.

I'll die before I watch this country fall into communist hands.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2008, 12:09:47 PM »
Soon you will be wearing gray clothing...just like everyone else.  You'll take your lunch break from your communal farming job to enjoy an unsalted cracker followed by a 1/2 hour of contemplation on the superiority of the working class that you are a part of.  Then it's back to work in the fields for the likes of you.....Comrade.

LOL

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2008, 12:12:27 PM »
I recently beagn reading about the Old Soviet Army and system, again....in light of recent events in Georgia. What a friggen mess. Nothing has changed over there. Hugo all u have to do is move there.....
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2008, 12:19:19 PM »
soon you won't.........  well maybe you will but it won't matter.  Amerika is broke, what are you going to do, shoot us with potatos... ::)

I have plenty stocked up.  Dont worry about that. 

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2008, 12:21:02 PM »
Come on... let's go to Communist Candy Mountain!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2008, 12:27:49 PM »

I have plenty stocked up.  Dont worry about that. 

There is never enough ammo.......besides Obama wants to require u to register it. I'd be in enough trouble with the ATF anyway...no need to break enother law.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2008, 12:31:20 PM »
There is never enough ammo.......besides Obama wants to require u to register it. I'd be in enough trouble with the ATF anyway...no need to break enother law.
terrorist >:(

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2008, 12:33:36 PM »
Nope protecting myself from the Leftist nutbags...with 30 round magazines and other goddies I've picked up over 16 years of service.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2008, 12:35:11 PM »
Nope protecting myself from the Leftist nutbags...with 30 round magazines and other goddies I've picked up over 16 years of service.
oh no, you're a terroist buddy... you just admitted it.  You're talking about having enough ammo to start a small war.... Someone just got busted for that.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2008, 12:36:54 PM »
Ok Hugo....as a member of the US armed forces.....an employee of the Federal Government as opposed to some nutbag CT'er...i think we have more to worry from u then me.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2008, 12:38:33 PM »
i think we have more to worry from u then me.
hahahahahaha WHHHAAAATTTT?!?!?!?!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2008, 12:38:43 PM »
oh no, you're a terroist buddy... you just admitted it.  You're talking about having enough ammo to start a small war.... Someone just got busted for that.

Make that two small wars.  

You commie freaks come anywhere near regular americans try to seize anything, you will be in for a very quick, painful, and rude awakening.

You have no idea the hornets net that will be unleashed if you freaks try t take over this country.  

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2008, 12:39:37 PM »
"Communism is always appealing to college and high school kids who have no historical context, no real life experience, and don't understand how the world works"

Yep

Hugo, please tell us your kidding.  I am not a pure capitalist but the world's history of communism is very grim.  It may work in a vacuum, but not in the real world.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2008, 12:42:29 PM »
I thought he was, but he does become unhinged.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2008, 12:58:15 PM »
Make that two small wars.  

You commie freaks come anywhere near regular americans try to seize anything, you will be in for a very quick, painful, and rude awakening.

You have no idea the hornets net that will be unleashed if you freaks try t take over this country.  
your insurgency will fail.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2008, 12:59:31 PM »

Shun the unbeliever! Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnn .

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2008, 01:04:52 PM »

Sorry bro but ur not in any postion of power...u'll end up in barwire handcuffs and a bullet behind the ear...or gitmo...or a secret fema camp...or CIA prison boat...or the secret moonbase.....or an alien spaceship.....did I miss anything.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2008, 01:30:29 PM »

Why dont you try to seize peoples property and we will see who fails.

BTW - how old are you??

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2008, 01:39:49 PM »
Sorry bro but ur not in any postion of power...u'll end up in barwire handcuffs and a bullet behind the ear...or gitmo...or a secret fema camp...or CIA prison boat...or the secret moonbase.....or an alien spaceship.....did I miss anything.
yea, the boiled alive in X former soviet state now in Amerikan control.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2008, 02:02:25 PM »
It cant be implemented in its true form because you have human beings running the system.  Communism can only be implemented by force and totalitarian tactics and murder to make an example of those who refuse to go along with it.

Communism is always appealing to college and high school kids who have no historical context, no real life experience, and don't understand how the world works.[...]

And of course, you DO understand how the world works and have a yearning desire to "teach" people, to "lead" the way to a better world I presume.

Agh fuck this!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2008, 02:17:57 PM »
"Communism is always appealing to college and high school kids who have no historical context, no real life experience, and don't understand how the world works"

Yep

Hugo, please tell us your kidding.  I am not a pure capitalist but the world's history of communism is very grim.  It may work in a vacuum, but not in the real world.

I'm not a communist either, and the though of a government administering everything I do I find terribly appalling, but I must clarify something: The history of communism IS NOT grim. What everyone perceives as a communist "regime", eg North Korea, China or the old USSR, were and are nothing more than totalitarian states. I do not know of any states in which workers have had control of production (the # 1 premise of communism) so I can't say that it has or hasn't worked.

I do know it does work at the local level though. The pilgrims lived a communal lifestyle. Same with Smalltown America until a couple of decades ago. They may say they didn't live a communal lifestyle because of the stigma the term "communism" carries, but they are communal entities indeed. As you go up the power ladder the power concentrations tend to conspire against The People so that's probably the reason we have yet to see a purely communal state as of yet. I mean, everyone keeps talking about "the community" and all but as soon as you put together the words "community" and "organise" the capitalist police quickly move in to put out "the fire".

I've read somewhere that a form of anarchical communism was once tried somewhere in Spain and it did work wonders, but I can't really cite anything because I can't really remember where I read it. Needless to say that part of Spain (Catalonia I think it is) that I'm talking about is one of the most advanced, socially, culturally and economically, in Europe and the world by default.

I do know capitalism IS NOT the answer though.