Author Topic: Wow all you Dennis Wolf Fans on his nuts look again.  (Read 3663 times)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
Re: Wow all you Dennis Wolf Fans on his nuts look again.
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2008, 03:40:50 PM »
Horrible gut, high lats, shitty quads, horrendous calves. :-\

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2008, 09:44:20 AM »
Man - I must say, those photos of Wolf shocked me.

I think he looks great in a professional photo shoot, capturing him from the right angle. But these pics really do show the flaws in his physique. Some of those pics make him look so bad that I wonder if they have been photoshopped. Notice in those pics with his gut it looks like someone has added a fake gut on him, and also added fake skinny legss. I suspect they may not be real.

Dennis James looks great in some of those pics by the way....

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2008, 09:49:11 AM »
I just find it funny so many mother fuckers were on his nuts.  I liked the guy, think he had a great physique.  But its funny how everyone just shut the fuck up after he lost.  Nowhon seems to be making threads about him, and there not on his balls anymore.  I hope he can transform his physique to be a lot better, but I have a feeling there is other better specimen out there such as Phil, and many young ones as well. 

fascinating

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2008, 11:25:50 AM »
Jay destroying Wolf.

Are you crazy?  Wolf's legs, arms and abs all look better than Jay in that picture.  At least try to find a picture that backs your claim.  GHEEZ!