Author Topic: THE ACORN SCAM.....FOR O'BAMA  (Read 3375 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: THE ACORN SCAM.....FOR O'BAMA
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2008, 02:03:03 PM »
Hey HUGO you might want to read what Beach Bum Posted, maybe you should stop listening to the LEFT
and try the right, there are two sides to a story, my side, your side, and the truth.
And i've been hearing the truth from both sides about the SCAMMING going on with ACORN.
You say they brought in homeless, Minorities and whoever else they could get to register to vote, Oh
lets not forget convicted Felons. The problem is they were pushing them to vote for Obama, filling them with lies. So in my opinion the vote will not be fair at all.
Do you think these people ever voted before? probaly not, so why now, i will tell you why because of ACORN and the secerects behide it. Why did Obama donate $800.000 dollars to ACORN? He's buying
there votes. And why do you think for the first time Blacks, Hispanics and illegals are voting, maybe
because a Black man is running for president, The funny thing is they don't know the first thing
about whats realy going on, and 6 months ago no one even heard of Obama.
You don't hear them saying the first White/Black American nomanated for President now do you. No.
What's he going to do for you????  Bring the country down even worse because he dosen't have what it takes, that's why he needs 300 fucking advisors to guild him. What a dumm ass.

read what I posted too, thanks :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2008, 06:20:57 PM »
They've registered under Jive Turkey and cartoon names... come on, admit it... it smells more like rightwing sabotage....
LOL this is what you get when you employee uneducated, unmotivated, ignorant ppl...dont worry hugo your fighting for the right to pay for these ppls shit so hopefully this wont happen anymore b/c they will all be on welfare and not need to do shit like this for a quick fix.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2008, 06:30:27 PM »
Obama didn't donate anything to ACORN. They donated money to an AFFILIATE of ACORN.

More B.S.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2008, 06:33:38 PM »
LOL this is what you get when you employee uneducated, unmotivated, ignorant ppl...dont worry hugo your fighting for the right to pay for these ppls shit so hopefully this wont happen anymore b/c they will all be on welfare and not need to do shit like this for a quick fix.
no, it's what you get when you have a bunch of sneaky rightwingers setting you up...  Come on, did you really think Donald Duck would go in and try to vote or that an absentee ballot would not get noticed?  They chose those names to make them stick out...  This isn't the product of an actual attempt at voter fraud.  Oh but it is fraud by someone... I'm sure Rove is laughing it up somewhere.   

But you know why it's a mute point here and most everywhere?  because for years as guys like me showed up pleading for guys like you and BB to look at the fraud that was going on and what was the response?  you all just said shit like, oh get over it, waaaaa, I'm not looking at that, I don't see anything wrong.... over and over... Now each time that happened, I said, look, if this stuff happened by a dem I would denounce it!!!  Did that matter?  fuck no... So I'll tell you what, had you guys given a shit when we were legitimately pointing out massive election fraud, I would be right here digging deep into this with you all and calling BS if it should be called.  But after the way righties laughed and ignored us, quite honestly, fuck you all, you get what you pay for... you bought it, own it... 

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2008, 06:40:40 PM »
Fair enough HUGO, but you know we all have a favorite something in everything, For example, Music, sporting teams, cars, women lol, bodybuilders, gear and so on. Samething here and we are going to believe
everything about our candate and not believe the other one, it you think about it we are getting this information from the sorces who represent or favor those that are running. So which side is telling truth or part truth?? And you know there are going to lie about things so they get our vote, look at all the negitive adds on T.V
We just have a favorite and we want to believe everything they say about the other one whether
it's true or not.
Non of us here worked in Congress or the Senate or even worked in Goverment, so we the people
are just taking sides, we know maybe 25% of what realy goes on in Washington DC.
It's like you like the New York Jets and i like the Miami Dolphins, we have favorites in everything.
Hope you get the point i'm making, there saying what they want you to hear, and what there saying IS
what you want to hear. GET IT NOW??  Most of it is bullshit just to get your VOTE, goes for both sides.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2008, 06:42:22 PM »
no, it's what you get when you have a bunch of sneaky rightwingers setting you up...  Come on, did you really think Donald Duck would go in and try to vote or that an absentee ballot would not get noticed?  They chose those names to make them stick out...  This isn't the product of an actual attempt at voter fraud.  Oh but it is fraud by someone... I'm sure Rove is laughing it up somewhere.   

But you know why it's a mute point here and most everywhere?  because for years as guys like me showed up pleading for guys like you and BB to look at the fraud that was going on and what was the response?  you all just said shit like, oh get over it, waaaaa, I'm not looking at that, I don't see anything wrong.... over and over... Now each time that happened, I said, look, if this stuff happened by a dem I would denounce it!!!  Did that matter?  fuck no... So I'll tell you what, had you guys given a shit when we were legitimately pointing out massive election fraud, I would be right here digging deep into this with you all and calling BS if it should be called.  But after the way righties laughed and ignored us, quite honestly, fuck you all, you get what you pay for... you bought it, own it... 
LOL you really dont know how this works do you? I never said anything about voter fraud...
acorn hires ppl, low income, uneducated, ignorant folks to register voters for them. Now they are put on a quota system so if they hit their quotas they make more MONEY, Now many times they cannot meet the quota so what they do is to make up names b/c they figure the acorn will not notice and they will still get a bonus. Now again i never said anything about voter fraud, what i do find interesting is that many ppl on acorns list that didnt exist donated ALOT of money to obama WHO ARE THESE FAKE PPL WHO DONATED MONEY? OHHHH let me guess rush limbaugh set it all up from his radio show right? ::)

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2008, 06:54:29 PM »
LOL you really dont know how this works do you? I never said anything about voter fraud...
acorn hires ppl, low income, uneducated, ignorant folks to register voters for them. Now they are put on a quota system so if they hit their quotas they make more MONEY, Now many times they cannot meet the quota so what they do is to make up names b/c they figure the acorn will not notice and they will still get a bonus. Now again i never said anything about voter fraud, what i do find interesting is that many ppl on acorns list that didnt exist donated ALOT of money to obama WHO ARE THESE FAKE PPL WHO DONATED MONEY? OHHHH let me guess rush limbaugh set it all up from his radio show right? ::)

LOL do you think the far left is a little slow, look at the majority of people voting for the far left, homeless, addicts,
people who ride busses, bicycles, walk or people on wellfair who are to lazy to work and Drug dealers.
Just a fact, Jails and Prisons are most populated with what??

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2008, 06:55:09 PM »
I didn't say you, I said people like you and BB...  Where were you when we were yelling about election fraud?  What did you do?  Did you give a shit?  What did Rush do?  The only thing I'm aware of is that he cried booo hooo when we had valid election fraud issues that needed addressed.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »
LOL do you think the far left is a little slow, look at the majority of people voting for the far left, homeless, addicts,
people who ride busses, bicycles, walk or people on wellfair who are to lazy to work and Drug dealers.
Just a fact, Jails and Prisons are most populated with what??
I'm right about this.... the more likely senerio is that this all had a little help from some sneaky rightwing operatives.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2008, 06:57:09 PM »
I didn't say you, I said people like you and BB...  Where were you when we were yelling about election fraud?  What did you do?  Did you give a shit?  What did Rush do?  The only thing I'm aware of is that he cried booo hooo when we had valid election fraud issues that needed addressed.
reread that  ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2008, 06:58:30 PM »
I'm right about this.... the more likely senerio is that this all had a little help from some sneaky rightwing operatives.
::) wow  ::) your right and rev wright is a undercover right wing preacher trying to bring obama down ayers too, ohh and his wife that sneaky bitch the worst of them all.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2008, 07:12:08 PM »
reread that  ;D
now you're not answer my questions ;D  where were you when it was going wrong for us?  Am I right or wrong to assume you were with the "I don't give a fuck" crowd?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2008, 07:14:57 PM »
now you're not answer my questions ;D  where were you when it was going wrong for us?  Am I right or wrong to assume you were with the "I don't give a fuck" crowd?
i thought those where rhetorical questions...i assume you are talking about the bush/gore election?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2008, 07:36:19 PM »
i thought those where rhetorical questions...i assume you are talking about the bush/gore election?
both Bush elections.  Nobody gave a shit when we were bitching, so why should I care about this now?  Again I said back in the day and I remember saying it well that it wasn't a matter of party, I just wanted all the votes to count and I would not want a dem behind election fraud.  What did I get each time?  something along the lines of, "oh that's nice, now fuck off"

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2008, 07:54:02 PM »
Fair enough HUGO, but you know we all have a favorite something in everything, For example, Music, sporting teams, cars, women lol, bodybuilders, gear and so on. Samething here and we are going to believe
everything about our candate and not believe the other one, it you think about it we are getting this information from the sorces who represent or favor those that are running. So which side is telling truth or part truth?? And you know there are going to lie about things so they get our vote, look at all the negitive adds on T.V
We just have a favorite and we want to believe everything they say about the other one whether
it's true or not.
Non of us here worked in Congress or the Senate or even worked in Goverment, so we the people
are just taking sides, we know maybe 25% of what realy goes on in Washington DC.
It's like you like the New York Jets and i like the Miami Dolphins, we have favorites in everything.
Hope you get the point i'm making, there saying what they want you to hear, and what there saying IS
what you want to hear. GET IT NOW??  Most of it is bullshit just to get your VOTE, goes for both sides.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2008, 08:45:19 PM »
it's true or not.
That's fine, but that's not me...  I've got into hot water with guys on my side because I had issues with them... One example: Ed Schultz and his producer came unglued on me, spent a couple weeks trying to get me on their show because I called them out on something in a forum.  The producer of the show had had a freaking meltdown over what I said.  I've been booted from liberal sites for having issues with something a progressive candidate said or did.  I have no problem calling foul where I see it, but I have to tell you, I've lost a lot of my "give a shit" as time goes on and what I said above is exactly why.  Infact we should all stand together and stand strong on election fraud because our vote is the most important thing we have as Americans.  If we stand by and watch the vote spoiled because of fraud, we're all pissing on America.  So in all honestly if you guys are serious about this, lets start a thread with unanimous condemnation of everything we can find that tries to disenfranchise the American vote.  That's a thread I could get behind and it's absolutely something the people should stamp out in a bipartisan way.  That's the idealist I was and that's the reality I've come to see will never happen.  Until we can do that, the people don't give a shit about America and are just a bunch of posers.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2008, 11:35:04 PM »
both Bush elections.  Nobody gave a shit when we were bitching, so why should I care about this now?  Again I said back in the day and I remember saying it well that it wasn't a matter of party, I just wanted all the votes to count and I would not want a dem behind election fraud.  What did I get each time?  something along the lines of, "oh that's nice, now fuck off"
well bro thats pretty shitty, Unfortunately i wasnt on this board for either of those elections so i really dont know what to say to you. What I will say is this just b/c one party does sketchy shit doesnt excuse the other party. This goes back to the hypocrisy thing that runs rampant on this board. There is no justification for looking over your candidates faults while criticizing the other candidate for the equivilant. Maybe you should try and bring the rest of this board up instead of stooping down to their level...just saying as a moderator that might be a good idea.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2008, 01:33:07 AM »

LOL at all those trying to defend Acorn, I saw one of their highest officials interviewed and he was acting like a little child, not letting anyone say what Acorn did and making childish noises LOL.

He said its a Republican scam while the one that push against them the hardest is a Democrat (Senator or Government, cant remember now).

I wonder what Hussein response will be, probably like on Ayers...oh....they just some group I know...never mind the fact he worked for them on several occasions and in different positions and those 800K$ are nothing to worry about too  ::)

He will say CHANGE and all those hippies will swallow it like Belladonna swallows a big load, Hussein made you all his bitchs.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2008, 08:47:38 AM »

LOL at all those trying to defend Acorn, I saw one of their highest officials interviewed and he was acting like a little child, not letting anyone say what Acorn did and making childish noises LOL.

He said its a Republican scam while the one that push against them the hardest is a Democrat (Senator or Government, cant remember now).

I wonder what Hussein response will be, probably like on Ayers...oh....they just some group I know...never mind the fact he worked for them on several occasions and in different positions and those 800K$ are nothing to worry about too  ::)

He will say CHANGE and all those hippies will swallow it like Belladonna swallows a big load, Hussein made you all his bitchs.

BIG BIG BUMP ON THAT IFBBwannab, people are really being sucked in on Obama, Check this out not to
long ago VP runner JOE BIDDEN said publicly that Obama was no way ready to be President and that's a fact.
But how he switched over as soon as Obama picked him for VP.  I think it should be switched around and Bidden should be running for president.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2008, 09:01:25 AM »
ACORN is a piece of shit biased organization that is clearly committing voter fraud and pushing Obama.  The organization should be completely disbanded.  Its not Obama's fault but it is having some effect on the election in swing states.  Pathetic.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2008, 11:01:48 AM »
BIG BIG BUMP ON THAT IFBBwannab, people are really being sucked in on Obama, Check this out not to
long ago VP runner JOE BIDDEN said publicly that Obama was no way ready to be President and that's a fact.
But how he switched over as soon as Obama picked him for VP.  I think it should be switched around and Bidden should be running for president.

I agree.

ACORN is a piece of shit biased organization that is clearly committing voter fraud and pushing Obama.  The organization should be completely disbanded.  Its not Obama's fault but it is having some effect on the election in swing states.  Pathetic.

Don't be too quick to give Hussein an exempt of guilt, he have VERY strong connections to them dating WAY WAY back.
I'm sure this is more than just "an honest mistake".

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2008, 12:25:01 PM »
in Ohio alone they are finding thousands and thousands of fraudulent applications submitted by these people.

Allen Keyes is so crazy that he had move from Maryland, just to  get somewhere...He wasn't making headway here, basically he was a Oreo Cookie with a large, large white center, and even that was out of touch with reality. he was a real life Uncle Ruckus...

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2008, 02:04:01 PM »
Allen Keyes is so crazy that he had move from Maryland, just to  get somewhere...He wasn't making headway here, basically he was a Oreo Cookie with a large, large white center, and even that was out of touch with reality. he was a real life Uncle Ruckus...

White center?

Explain please.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2008, 02:16:23 PM »
I've actually had to deal with ACORN members down here in SoFla and they can be quite the nasty bunch.  You'd see about 4-7 of them harassing and intimidating people to sign registration forms on their clipboards.....mostly done in poorer neighborhoods and around major bus terminals.  They have also in the past been a major front group in pressuring banks to give out risky loans to predominantly poor minorities and businesses.......I guess the risk of being called racist and being involved in civil suits were just too much to bear when compared with giving out a few more risky loans.  Many of these suits were settled out of court anyways, further fattening ACORN's coffers.

We need to have voting restrictions.  Our population is becoming increasingly more stupid and politically inactive every year.  More and more people are voting based on what candidate will give them and their family some sort of check or other social handout.  Maybe, as it happened in the Philippines in their last election, some celebrity actor will give a dollar to each dirt-poor household and get their vote to rule as some sort of dictator.  I'm almost totally convinced that too many people could care less what our government does or how the Constitution is constantly being circumvented so long as the checks and food stamps keep coming, 22 inch rims on the '85 Oldsmobile, and a pair of chrome truck nuts off their F-150.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2008, 02:34:49 PM »
I've actually had to deal with ACORN members down here in SoFla and they can be quite the nasty bunch.  You'd see about 4-7 of them harassing and intimidating people to sign registration forms on their clipboards.....mostly done in poorer neighborhoods and around major bus terminals.  They have also in the past been a major front group in pressuring banks to give out risky loans to predominantly poor minorities and businesses.......I guess the risk of being called racist and being involved in civil suits were just too much to bear when compared with giving out a few more risky loans.  Many of these suits were settled out of court anyways, further fattening ACORN's coffers.

We need to have voting restrictions.  Our population is becoming increasingly more stupid and politically inactive every year.  More and more people are voting based on what candidate will give them and their family some sort of check or other social handout.  Maybe, as it happened in the Philippines in their last election, some celebrity actor will give a dollar to each dirt-poor household and get their vote to rule as some sort of dictator.  I'm almost totally convinced that too many people could care less what our government does or how the Constitution is constantly being circumvented so long as the checks and food stamps keep coming, 22 inch rims on the '85 Oldsmobile, and a pair of chrome truck nuts off their F-150.

Damn right.  Most of these ACORN scum are just looking for who is going to promise the most blood off the taxpayers' back.

ZERO was their lawyer and helped train these zombies.