Author Topic: BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT HERE...Listen up  (Read 7872 times)

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
Re: For BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2008, 11:19:29 AM »
Quote from: BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT on October 11, 2008, 12:54:25 PM
I have spent close to 20 years living and training in Venice Golds. I have been heavily involved in the SoCal scene and Golds Venice bodybuilding scene. Some may question my stories and may enjoy nitpicking at the small stuff. But the stories about the G4P scene in that gym that involve the big names are true. If you didnt live in venice or train at Golds Venice for any significant amount of time , then you dont know shit about it. And just because you live in California or visited it once a year, doesnt mean shit either. Not everybody was G4P. Here are some guys that were not.
These men WERE NOT Gay 4 Pay
David Paul
Peter Paul
Charles Glass
Ali Malla
Mike Christian
Bob Chicerillo( I like to break his balls, but he is not G4P)
Billy Smith( Thunder from the original American Gladiators)
The Late Curtis Leffler

Dont believe a thing this ass clown posts, he is a nobody that just makes the shit up as he goes along.

He thinks because he has worked out a few times at Gold's Venice that he is on the inside and the "self appointed" expert on all things Venice.

It has been known for years that Mike was doing some sort of G4P shit-how much depends on how much of this rumor mongering you believe in.

I can tell you this, unless BeefySucksCock ever saw any of his pie in the sky claims with his OWN eyes-it is just rumor.

Hey Beefy, PM me your name, I will call Ed Connors on Monday and verify if he even knows who you are-I mean if you know so much, have been around and "spent close to 20 years living and training in Venice Golds" then you know Ed, and Ed knows you.

Im calling bullshit-otherwise prove it up bitch.[/i]

BUMP

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2008, 11:20:57 AM »
STFU already......your annoying as f**k.
As short and as republican as the coach is you know he has some skeletons in his closet  ;D

The Coach

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2008, 11:24:53 AM »
As short and as republican as the coach is you know he has some skeletons in his closet  ;D

True, but not in a gay way.

The Coach

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2008, 11:26:46 AM »
I have spent close to 20 years living and training in Venice Golds. I have been heavily involved in the SoCal scene and Golds Venice bodybuilding scene. Some may question my stories and may enjoy nitpicking at the small stuff. But the stories about the G4P scene in that gym that involve the big names are true. If you didnt live in venice or train at Golds Venice for any significant amount of time , then you dont know shit about it. And just because you live in California or visited it once a year, doesnt mean shit either. Not everybody was G4P. Here are some guys that were not.
David Paul
Peter Paul
Charles Glass
Ali Malla
Mike Christian
The Late Curtis Leffler

Dont believe a thing this ass clown posts, he is a nobody that just makes the shit up as he goes along.

He thinks because he has worked out a few times at Gold's Venice that he is on the inside and the "self appointed" expert on all things Venice.

It has been known for years that Mike was doing some sort of G4P shit-how much depends on how much of this rumor mongering you believe in.

I can tell you this, unless BeefySucksCock ever saw any of his pie in the sky claims with his OWN eyes-it is just rumor.

Hey Beefy, PM me your name, I will call Ed Connors on Monday and verify if he even knows who you are-I mean if you know so much, have been around and "spent close to 20 years living and training in Venice Golds" then you know Ed, and Ed knows you.

BUMP

Jason, most people on here that have been around during that time at Golds knows this clown is full of shit. Don't let it get to you. You know and I know he hasn't clue.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2008, 11:27:07 AM »
Coach, this clown Beefy says he worked the front desk of Golds Venice in the 90's-if you were there at all you must know him;

hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that story was HILARIOUSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA!

BEEFY post some more!

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2008, 11:27:23 AM »
STFU already......your annoying as f**k.

You're scared he is going to expose you as the best rimmer at Venice of the 80's?

A golden age for Rimming itself!!

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2008, 11:28:04 AM »
David Paul
Peter Paul
Charles Glass
Ali Malla
Mike Christian
The Late Curtis Leffler

BUMP
MELTDOWN!!! What's the matter clown? Did someone pull you out of your closet? Could you not find any of my recent pics/posts to flame? Apparently he melted you hard enough to pull you out of your lurking status.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2008, 11:30:24 AM »
Coach, this clown Beefy says he worked the front desk of Golds Venice in the 90's-if you were there at all you must know him;

Ha Ha Ha.... Coach doesnt know shit about me because he was an Orange County Muscle Boy. Just like Johnny Vegas is a San Diego Muscle Boy. Coach was probably sucking on Rory Leidelmeyers Tarzan nuts at the California Muscle Club in Whittier. Coach was one of the wanna bes that made the once a month trek up to Venice on the weekends to watch the big guys train while he walked around the gym with a camera and autograph book while holding a Golds gym shopping bag full of Bulk Force drinks.

The Coach

« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2008, 11:31:44 AM »

I was there mostly during the 80's till 90'. Renel Janvier and I worked together during that time at the ABC entertainment center in Century City then would go to Golds after work.

The Coach

« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2008, 11:33:18 AM »
Ha Ha Ha.... Coach doesnt know shit about me because he was an Orange County Muscle Boy. Just like Johnny Vegas is a San Diego Muscle Boy. Coach was probably sucking on Rory Leidelmeyers Tarzan nuts at the California Muscle Club in Whittier. Coach was one of the wanna bes that made the once a month trek up to Venice on the weekends to watch the big guys train while he walked around the gym with a camera and autograph book while holding a Golds gym shopping bag full of Bulk Force drinks.

Hey fag, I moved to OC in 90. 88'.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2008, 11:37:09 AM »
Hey fag, I moved to OC in 90.
You prove my point asshole. I am talking about the Golds Gym Venice scene as I know it. And that is from the early 90's till the present. While you had already moved to the O.C. So what the fuck do you know about the period of which i am writing. Why dont you tell us some stories about The O.C. G4P scene? Do you have any? Or were you part of it? You were not in Venice during the period that I write about. Be off, Be off!

The Coach

« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2008, 11:45:21 AM »
You prove my point asshole. I am talking about the Golds Gym Venice scene as I know it. And that is from the early 90's till the present. While you had already moved to the O.C. So what the fuck do you know about the period of which i am writing. Why dont you tell us some stories about The O.C. G4P scene? Do you have any? Or were you part of it? You were not in Venice during the period that I write about. Be off, Be off!

I never said I knew you. But one thing I do know, Even after I moved to OC I still was going there and even when I go now, it hasn't changed much in 20 years....as a matter of fact, people are more fucked up. Yes, I love my OC bubble, I get a sense of normalsey when I come home from there. I trained there last year a couple of times per week when I was getting ready for my show.

BTW, in the 80's I trained there everyday. Not a change from the 80's to the 90's so you're not bringing anything new when you start these rediculous threads exept for the fact your full of shit for the most part.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
Re: BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT HERE...Listen up
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2008, 04:39:16 PM »
I didn't see Sean Ray's name ;D

Shawn never did the Gold's Venice scene.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2008, 04:46:10 PM »
David Paul
Peter Paul
Charles Glass
Ali Malla
Mike Christian
The Late Curtis Leffler

Im calling bullshit-otherwise prove it up bitch.
[/i]

BUMP
melt

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2008, 04:52:45 PM »
beefyshit = bull shit    where do you live now ? still in Venice area ?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2008, 05:25:13 PM »
hahaha Beefy bringing the hammer of truth 8)

otherwise all these "people" wouldnt be coming out of the woodwork frantically calling bullshit on his claims...seems like he has a lot of these fags running scared

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2008, 05:27:15 PM »
hahaha Beefy bringing the hammer of truth 8)

otherwise all these "people" wouldnt be coming out of the woodwork frantically calling bullshit on his claims...seems like he has a lot of these fags running scared

It would be funny if it weren't so sad and pathetic. All of these internet closet G4P stars comin' out in hysterics and trying to shout down the truth that BEEFY is spreading. I guess we now know who is a fag and who isn't on these boards, lots of homo's comin' out of the closet these days.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2008, 05:30:33 PM »
It would be funny if it weren't so sad and pathetic. All of these internet closet G4P stars comin' out in hysterics and trying to shout down the truth that BEEFY is spreading. I guess we now know who is a fag and who isn't on these boards, lots of homo's comin' out of the closet these days.
exactly!!! you can tell these people refuting his claims all have an agenda

they should just shut-up------they're exposing themselves

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2008, 03:53:29 AM »
hey Armstrong ----------------> shut it you fucking muppet

Beefy's is the WORD

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2008, 03:56:03 AM »
No wonder Pumpster is in love with venice and gets really defensive everytime someone says anything bad about it...  :-X
Z

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2008, 10:06:13 AM »
Priceless!!!!!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2008, 10:09:59 AM »
some people here get really nervous now beefy is in town to reveal everything.

ILuvPriest

• Getbig II
  • BOW TO ME NOW!
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2008, 03:43:29 PM »
If he knew so much he would use his real name.Why does he need to hide? If your telling the truth why not tell your real name?
I WILL EAT YOU!

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2008, 03:54:06 PM »
If he knew so much he would use his real name.Why does he need to hide? If your telling the truth why not tell your real name?

Frankly is the other way around because he knows so much, he doesnt use his real name.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2008, 10:38:31 PM »
bump for the beefy truth

Bonham, Coach and Vegas just got back from Home depot, with an extra set locks for their closets

;)