Author Topic: Am I the Only one that thinks Heath should be "O"?  (Read 2399 times)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
Re: Am I the Only one that thinks Heath should be "O"?
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2008, 05:10:23 PM »

On a personal level I like Wolf the best, (though to be honest he is not the most complete pro right now), and think his type of physique is best for the sport. However the contest should always go to the best man on that given day, if that criteria were actually followed we would see something like this....

06=Victor (cant stand this guy...but he was the best overall that day)

07= (Wolf. Hands down....Victor got way to crazy with the site-injections this time around...his calves looked fucking silly...even his arms were washed out....he should have been DQed IMO)

08= Heath. He may be narrow, but he looks complete head to toe, and from an overall perspective, his conditioning was Superior to Dexter's. Dexter's conditioning looks good from his abs on up....but his legs look like shit...he is also way too oily...his arms have a very washed out/syntholish appearance to them....and as far as I'm concerned any obvious synthol/site injection use should remove you from contending for top honors. If not DQed outright. 

Just my 2cents...

M!