Author Topic: Romano Bragging about Tren Use on NBR  (Read 3870 times)

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
Re: Romano Bragging about Tren Use on NBR
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2008, 11:15:57 AM »
he has a lot of hair in that pic right...yeah he looks skinny as shit there

Yup

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2008, 11:21:30 AM »
Precisely!! Every fucking drug.. he's megadosed that shit as well. And it's not like he's run bunk, he's undoubtedly got access to real gear and even goes to Mexico to juice it up for months on end. With all these resources at his disposal, he should look a lot better. Fuck his age too, what a shitty scapegoat. He's not ancient or anything. If he spent less time sucking dick, chasing around fitness expo whores and being coked out he might at least have a decent swimmer physique. He looks like a pinner turtle man. :-X

Yeah I don't see why his age would matter. I mean he started juicing mid 20's, he's now late 40's and still using. My guess is he trains like a bitch and doesn't eat like a man. The sad part is, John went to prison because of anabolics, spent shit tons of money on them, wasted years trying to get big, and he's now at the finish line with 15" arms.

dustin

« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2008, 11:27:28 AM »
Yeah I don't see why his age would matter. I mean he started juicing mid 20's, he's now late 40's and still using. My guess is he trains like a bitch and doesn't eat like a man. The sad part is, John went to prison because of anabolics, spent shit tons of money on them, wasted years trying to get big, and he's now at the finish line with 15" arms.

At that point, I would take an un Godly amount of drugs if that's what it took to break the 16" arm barrier. I would be too embarrassed to go to the expos, chill with pros and talk about training and drugs all the time when I look like an AIDs victim.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2008, 12:48:01 AM »
 ;D

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2008, 04:37:10 AM »

Purge_WTF

« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2008, 01:08:45 PM »
  I stopped it after they showed him getting that long rod plunged into his ass. Not a first for Corky Romano, I'm sure.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2008, 01:22:44 PM »
This thread is making me cry.  ;D