Author Topic: Monica brant training glutes  (Read 28698 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Monica brant training glutes
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2008, 08:11:28 PM »
Actually it is.  Post your pic troll.

DPump

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2008, 08:20:50 PM »
that videoclip is from Monica Brant- secret of beauty-   its an awesome video, and she is fine-   how the fuck are these guys saying her face is nasty-    I wd love to see the ass they are tapping

then again-  most guys will take an ass that looks like its been beat by a sack of quarters if it has a pretty face-    f that

body trumps face for me

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2008, 08:23:43 PM »
Actually it is.  Post your pic troll.
Not everyone is fortunate enough to be as handsome with such noble features like you, "Wiggs."  ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2008, 08:24:33 PM »
Not everyone is fortunate enough to be as handsome with such noble features like you, "Wiggs."  ::)

That's more like it. :D

The best of Black, White and sprinkled with Native American.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2008, 08:33:39 PM »
That's more like it. :D

The best of Black, White and sprinkled with Native American.
With this diversity, what types of bitches do you pull?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2008, 08:36:43 PM »
that videoclip is from Monica Brant- secret of beauty-   its an awesome video, and she is fine-   how the fuck are these guys saying her face is nasty-    I wd love to see the ass they are tapping

then again-  most guys will take an ass that looks like its been beat by a sack of quarters if it has a pretty face-    f that

body trumps face for me

Shit I can pull Monica Brant's out of any cheap Martini bar in LA.  No big deal.  Once you had as much caviar as me it gets old! :) 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2008, 08:52:51 PM »
With this diversity, what types of bitches do you pull?

None, I've been married for nine years to a nice aryan, from the German motherland. ;D

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2008, 08:54:43 PM »
None, I've been married for nine years to a nice aryan, from the German motherland. ;D
:D

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2008, 08:58:01 PM »
Somebody post some 90's photos of an offseason Monica to see a perfect ass with a better face than she does now days especialy close to comp.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2008, 09:07:45 PM »
oh come on ......
She's nice looking(Monica)..But much better looking, years ago..Mavi is drop dead gorgeous!

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2008, 09:12:57 PM »
ive heard monica is a bitch.

You guys are all way too harsh!  Monica is a sweetheart and very pretty in person. Yes, she has that "joker" smile ... but I think it's sexy!  

Here she is ..... before she was ever a big name in fitness  ... and the male prop in both pics is yours truly!  :)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2008, 09:15:02 PM »
You guys are all way too harsh!  Monica is a sweetheart and very pretty in person. Yes, she has that "joker" smile ... but I think it's sexy!  

Here she is ..... before she was ever a big name in fitness  ... and the male prop in both pics is yours truly!  :)
She's hot as shit.  She ever come on to you, or was it strictly professional?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2008, 09:15:11 PM »
What's with the guy in those pics?  He looks like he's gotta take a shit!  

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2008, 09:18:48 PM »
What's with the guy in those pics?  He looks like he's gotta take a shit!  

Flexing the abs always causes that effect.  Why ya gotta be a dick about it, huh?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2008, 09:19:18 PM »
Monica is a truly great person. she is as nice as anyone you could meet. she is approached by fans all day long and is polite and respectful to all; the sign of a true professional.

Grant, you've got the life bro!!

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2008, 09:31:14 PM »
Monica is a truly great person. She is as nice as anyone you could meet. She is approached by fans all day long and is polite and respectful to all; the sign of a true professional.

Grant, you've got the life bro!!

You're too kind.  But I'm just a fan of beautiful woman,  bro.

Monica is one of the nicest you could ever meet.  I think she had her wild days (haven't we all?) but she has settled .... and her hubby, Scott, is a very lucky guy.  I wish them nothing but the best.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2008, 09:32:43 PM »
So let's hear some of the wild stories?  Coke binges?  Threesomes?  Come on bro tell us the down and dirty!   ;D

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2008, 09:33:36 PM »
You're too kind.  But I'm just a fan of beautiful woman,  bro.

Monica is one of the nicest you could ever meet.  I think she had her wild days (haven't we all?) but she has settled .... and her hubby, Scott, is a very lucky guy.  I wish them nothing but the best.
Did you hit it? :o

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2008, 09:35:13 PM »
Did you hit it? :o

Highly unlikely!  Women never fuck their "friends". 

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2008, 09:36:35 PM »
me and Monica

suckmymuscle

« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2008, 09:38:31 PM »
  Ok, there are basically two different kinds of attractive women:

- The high estrogen one with big rack and round ass that has an average face.

- The delicate, petite one with the gorgeous face and lower estrogen levels and thus with a lower degree of secondary sexual characteriatics.

Monica Brant belongs to the first type. She is the female version of the "stud". Who gives a shit that her facial features are slightly assymetrical and masculine? Her rack is huge and healthy and her ass is packed. She is the kind of women for fucking and not for dating/marrying.

Women like Britney Spears, Fergie, etc, do not have gorgeous faces, but they compensate with their fantastic racks&asses. They are also tarty, and no men wants anything with a woman like that besides a night of sweaty romping. That's all these women are good for. Now, women like Keira Knightly and Rachel Weiss are the kind of girls that have trly beautiful faces but not so estrogened bodies. They are also shyer. These are the women who are perfect marriage material. There are tons of women with average faces that turn me on more than a gorgeous princess like Keira Knightly because of their bodies, but I could only fall in love with a woman that has a beautiful, delicate face.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2008, 09:40:26 PM »

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2008, 09:41:36 PM »
 Ok, there are basically two different kinds of attractive women:

- The high estrogen one with big rack and round ass that has an average face.

- The delicate, petite one with the gorgeous face and lower estrogen levels and thus with a lower degree of secondary sexual characteriatics.

Monica Brant belongs to the first type. She is the female version of the "stud". Who gives a shit that her facial features are slightly assymetrical and masculine? Her rack is huge and healthy and her ass is packed. She is the kind of women for fucking and not for dating/marrying.

Women like Britney Spears, Fergie, etc, do not have gorgeous faces, but they compensate with their fantastic racks&asses. They are also tarty, and no men wants anything with a woman like that besides a night of sweaty romping. That's all these women are good for. Now, women like Keira Knightly and Rachel Weiss are the kind of girls that have trly beautiful faces but not so estrogened bodies. They are also shyer. These are the women who are perfect marriage material. There are tons of women with average faces that turn me on more than a gorgeous princess like Keira Knightly because of their bodies, but I could only fall in love with a woman that has a beautiful, delicate face.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

::)  Itty bitty fan club just like Jamie Eason. 

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2008, 09:46:41 PM »
me and Monica

Dude! You look seriously "diesel" in that pic!  Your calves (and pecs) are insane!  Mad props!

Who is the other hottie with you?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2008, 09:50:35 PM »
Dude! You look seriously "diesel" in that pic!  Your calves (and pecs) are insane!  Mad props!

Who is the other hottie with you?

that's Mo's business partner Lynda, i dated her for a year or so.  F.E.M. camps.