Author Topic: The 10 advantages of the wavelength cutting diet  (Read 11506 times)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: The 10 advantages of the wavelength cutting diet
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2008, 11:15:55 AM »
I have used this method previously (minus the protein shake, if you are going to have a second feeding better to make it something with a greater calories to saiety ratio than a protein shake) and it works great.  The only thing is I did it after being on reduced calories for a long time so I was already used to waiting a long time in between meals and I suspect that my metabolism might have already slowed down a bit.  For someone starting with a conventional diet, or worse yet a 6 meal a day BBer diet, your program will probably be impossible to adhere to.  This is especially true if they need to focus throughout the day.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2008, 11:23:11 AM »
Here are the 10 advantages of the wavelength cutting diet, which simply put, is the adonis diet taken to the extreme:
1 big meal a day + 1 big protein shake.

1.) You can eat whenever you want, with your friends, family, etc.
2.) You can eat out.
3.) You get a full stomach every day.
4.) You don't have to prepare any meals and thus save a lot of time.
5.) You eat things that taste good.
6.) You will probably not feel hungry most of the day.
7.) You will feel good because you are not denying yourself the delicious foods you like.
8.) You are not stared at as a masochistic weirdo.
9.) You don't have to carry gay tupperware around.
10.) You can piss off your fat friends by pretending you eat like that 3 times a day.

What are the advantages of your cutting diet?
Discuss.

thats because you re an ectomorph. Any endomorph or mesomorph wouldnt be able to achieve shit with this "diet". (maybe an endo would lose weight, but most dont have the genetic dispositions or will to do so for a long time anyways..)

I know it first hand, im an ecto myself and attempted to aplly this to customers when i was a PT for one year. Worked great with ectos , but meso would burn muscle considering they build more muscle mass quicker than us ectos and endos would just feel like they are starving.

Because it works for you (and for me) doesnt mean it will work for people with completely different metabolisms.

depending on your somatotype, everyone has to find what works for him, and then be consistant with it over years.  there s no secret/miracle formula here.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2008, 11:46:02 AM »
well as long as you don't eat too much carbs and fats you can eat whatever junk you like cause all of it will be used up anyway...it's just that when eating junk your portion sizes are much smaller... For breakfast I'd rather have 3/4 cup rice than a tiny piece of cake.

90% of your leaness and bodyparts shape is due to your genetics and has nothing to do with what you eat or how you train...  thats why ectos who try to permanently bulk or overfeed to get "bigger" always quickly stop doing it after a while and didnt add any significant mass. Some go on creatine or steroids for the most insecure, but in the end you always get back to your normal maximal and natural status. You cannont reverse what you ve been genetically designed for unless you go the PED way, but once you go this route, it works only for a while, not in the long term.

Just do the best you can with what you have as long as it's healthy and make sure it doesnt become an obsessive behavior due to psychological issues ; a wide part of the newcommers arent aware of that fact and often waste a lot of time believing in things that are not true and make no sens. Insecurity is the root of 90% of behaviors.

point is, nature didnt make us all equal to each other, some start life with more, some with less,  an it goes the same way when it comes to our bodies.

You cannot achieve the same thing someone with a different body and genetics achieved, period. Unless you go the steroid or hgh way, of course. But once these morons stop injecting crap, they get back to a normal , natural body which doesnt look any better than the body of a iron addict who's natural and is consistant with his training.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2008, 12:09:19 PM »
I have used this method previously (minus the protein shake, if you are going to have a second feeding better to make it something with a greater calories to saiety ratio than a protein shake) and it works great.  The only thing is I did it after being on reduced calories for a long time so I was already used to waiting a long time in between meals and I suspect that my metabolism might have already slowed down a bit.  For someone starting with a conventional diet, or worse yet a 6 meal a day BBer diet, your program will probably be impossible to adhere to.  This is especially true if they need to focus throughout the day.

Yes it takes a few days to get used to it, but that's all. I came from a completely different type of diet and had no problems switching. I also need to focus throughout the day due to my job, it's no problem.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2008, 12:19:19 PM »
thats because you re an ectomorph. Any endomorph or mesomorph wouldnt be able to achieve shit with this "diet". (maybe an endo would lose weight, but most dont have the genetic dispositions or will to do so for a long time anyways..)

I know it first hand, im an ecto myself and attempted to aplly this to customers when i was a PT for one year. Worked great with ectos , but meso would burn muscle considering they build more muscle mass quicker than us ectos and endos would just feel like they are starving.

Because it works for you (and for me) doesnt mean it will work for people with completely different metabolisms.

depending on your somatotype, everyone has to find what works for him, and then be consistant with it over years.  there s no secret/miracle formula here.

I don't believe in the over-simplified categorization of ecto/meso/endo. But one thing is for certain, I'm no ecto. I e.g. gain fat very easily. Every natural BB looks like an ecto in this condition. If you would see me 30-40lbs heavier (which I was), you would probably say I'm an endo. Generally, I have a very hard time losing fat without losing too much muscle.

But you are right in that I don't know how good my method works for most people. My guess is however that most natural BB are just too scared to even try.

BTW, you look great!

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2008, 12:22:14 PM »
90% of your leaness and bodyparts shape is due to your genetics and has nothing to do with what you eat or how you train...  thats why ectos who try to permanently bulk or overfeed to get "bigger" always quickly stop doing it after a while and didnt add any significant mass. Some go on creatine or steroids for the most insecure, but in the end you always get back to your normal maximal and natural status. You cannont reverse what you ve been genetically designed for unless you go the PED way, but once you go this route, it works only for a while, not in the long term.

Just do the best you can with what you have as long as it's healthy and make sure it doesnt become an obsessive behavior due to psychological issues ; a wide part of the newcommers arent aware of that fact and often waste a lot of time believing in things that are not true and make no sens. Insecurity is the root of 90% of behaviors.

point is, nature didnt make us all equal to each other, some start life with more, some with less,  an it goes the same way when it comes to our bodies.

You cannot achieve the same thing someone with a different body and genetics achieved, period. Unless you go the steroid or hgh way, of course. But once these morons stop injecting crap, they get back to a normal , natural body which doesnt look any better than the body of a iron addict who's natural and is consistant with his training.

I agree with most of what you say, except that I'm certainly not an "ecto" and that none of my leanness has anything to do with genetics. This is the first time in my life I ever came close to such a condition.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2008, 04:05:21 PM »
Yes it takes a few days to get used to it, but that's all. I came from a completely different type of diet and had no problems switching. I also need to focus throughout the day due to my job, it's no problem.

Were you already on a low calorie diet, if so for how long?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2008, 04:07:17 PM »

flagada this is you ? the one who bad mouths me so bad ?  ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2008, 04:08:43 PM »
i think one of your delts is as big as both of his Candi.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2008, 04:37:33 PM »
Were you already on a low calorie diet, if so for how long?

I wasn't.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2008, 04:44:13 PM »

Have you ever been in such a condition while still being 100% natural?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2008, 05:27:52 PM »
I wasn't.

Were you lean when you started the diet?

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2008, 01:01:51 AM »
Were you lean when you started the diet?

Depends on what you would declare "lean". You can see the starting point in my progess thread (click on my profile and go to Website).

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2008, 09:40:17 AM »
Depends on what you would declare "lean". You can see the starting point in my progess thread (click on my profile and go to Website).

no you were not lean, so you started the diet with 1 meal a day?

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2008, 10:43:52 AM »
no you were not lean, so you started the diet with 1 meal a day?

Basically yes. As stated in the first post: one big meal and a big protein shake. At the beginning I ate a small evening snack, when I was very hungry in the evening. But since calories slowly went down (to keep the rate of weight loss), this stopped completely over the course of the diet. I should also add, as described in other threads, that on Sundays (or every other sunday, according to progress), I had no caloric restrictions whatsoever. This means, I usually ate three or four meals on Sunday, out of practical reasons (can't get everything in otherwise).

If one could get a full stomach twice a day while keeping the desired rate of weight loss, this is also OK of course (I would have preferred that, no doubt). In my case, with the added protein shake, I can only do it once a day.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2008, 10:51:46 AM »
Basically yes. As stated in the first post: one big meal and a big protein shake. At the beginning I ate a small evening snack, when I was very hungry in the evening. But since calories slowly went down (to keep the rate of weight loss), this stopped completely over the course of the diet. I should also add, as described in other threads, that on Sundays (or every other sunday, according to progress), I had no caloric restrictions whatsoever. This means, I usually ate three or four meals on Sunday, out of practical reasons (can't get everything in otherwise).

If one could get a full stomach twice a day while keeping the desired rate of weight loss, this is also OK of course (I would have preferred that, no doubt). In my case, with the added protein shake, I can only do it once a day.

impressive will power!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2008, 10:58:07 AM »
Pretty simple idea bro.

Calories in and calories out !

Good job with sticking with it! Now u know how to stay lean the rest of your life!

;D

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2008, 10:59:12 AM »
heres an idea:

eat clean
exercise
juice

shut the fuck up

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2008, 11:00:45 AM »
impressive will power!

That's the funny thing, it was the easiest diet I have ever made!
I'm a lazy slacker, if something requires will power, I'm out. ;D
I was only a little hungry in the evening on this diet, on "clean" 6 meals a day diets, I was constantly hungry. Psychologically, it's also a lot easier to know that you can get a full belly everyday with foods you like.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2008, 11:02:46 AM »
heres an idea:

eat clean
exercise
juice

shut the fuck up

I think you may have missed the point of this thread.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2008, 11:05:15 AM »
Pretty simple idea bro.

Calories in and calories out !

Good job with sticking with it! Now u know how to stay lean the rest of your life!

;D

Haha, exactly, plus it's a great way to piss off my friends, shoveling down at the cinese buffet!

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2008, 07:03:34 PM »
hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha true
probably will
 ;D
but for now I don't I do  :D
need to get my conditioning spot on  :-\

HEY LOOK A STARVING CANADIAN HOMOSEXUAL!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!