Author Topic: Can you believe it's come to this?  (Read 3798 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Can you believe it's come to this?
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2008, 03:01:40 PM »
listen to Ozmo he is right.

:)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2008, 03:34:32 PM »
Firstly its very probable that he have a trauma from bleeding for you for 5 years as a tortured POW, so he might have some slip ups in this department , but again, I have yet to see any "gook" fearing for his life when he talks about McCain.
This is a much weaker straw than calling Hussein a terrorists considering he is a personal friend of one and try to bring a communist government to Kenya and support that crazy man over there.

The Kenya story isn't a spin, look it up, you can see FACTS, you know...those things democrats ignore.

You never were a soldier ah? I didn't hear McCain singing bombing songs but once again, you have no idea how soldiers speak and laugh.
Oh wait...I speak with logic....fast...call your Asian friends...tell them to hide McCain come to kill them  ::) ::)

I was a soldier. How do we laugh and talk?
G

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2008, 04:48:36 PM »
Obama comes across as a cold calculating operator to me.  But that doesn't make him a communist as his connections don't either.  It's flawed logic based on spin, like I've been saying all along.  McCain comes across as a pandering whore.  I trust Obama to follow his principles more than i do McCain even though i don't agree with many of Obama's principles.

Here's some reasons why i think he's a pandering whore:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=230563.0

I cannot trust a man who's sold his soul (metaphorically, of course) to be president.

Oh really....:

1 of the 2 presidential candidates flip flopping?    Imagine that!

Sounds like you're selling your soul just to sell Hussein to me, one minute you take flip flopping as a normal thing in politics and a minute later it's taboo.... ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2008, 05:14:24 PM »
Oh really....:

Sounds like you're selling your soul just to sell Hussein to me, one minute you take flip flopping as a normal thing in politics and a minute later it's taboo.... ::)

There you go mis-interpreting points with incorrect conjecture.   You been doing it all day.

You'd make a great CT'er.

Let's review:

1.  "Hussein have been leaning towards Communism his WHOLE LIFE, he promotes his economic plan EVERYDAY and that sentence was just the summary to that plan."

You insinuate that's his BIG sinister plan by saying that one sentence sums it up.

2.  There's flip flopping and there is plain lying...guess what does Hussein does? the man who said "Ayers is just a guy from my neighborhood" basically saying I don't know him....which have been disprove.

"basically saying I don't know him"  is your tainted interpretation based on your loyalty to your party. 

When he says:  "Ayers is just a guy from my neighborhood"  is means exactly that.  It is not a definitive or exact statement regarding the relationship he has with Ayers.

Now if he said:  "I don;t know him" then that would be a direct lie.

3.  A solider, especially a POW can sometimes say things like that, but it's just like you will tell your friend that you want to kill him after he took the last pizza slice.

You compared a person's anger laced statement from imprisonment about killing a race to a guy taking a friends pizza.  Very stupid.

4.  Please explain to me how his connection to all these people, Ayers, Rev.Wright, that Kenyan dude, Acorn ,Rezco and more....are not reality?

which you used to suggest he's a COMMUNIST.  What a joke.   didn't BUSH today force the major lending institutions to sell the government shares?   Who's the fvcking commy now?

And then:

Have i said you should vote for him? (no)   Yet you think I'm trying to sell you on it.

Have i criticized his capital gains tax proposal?  (yes)

Did i say flipping should be taboo? (no)  I told you why i don't support McCain, becuase he's spineless and at least Obama isn't.  Not that he hasn't flipped flopped, but he hasn't near as much as McCain and has kept pretty much consistent. 

You really should consider using more ratiional thought and common sense when it comes to anything.  At least your conclusions wouldn't be so unrealistic, warped, and flat out incorrect. 

You can take comfort in one thought however, you are a loyal republican/conservative soldier. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2008, 06:46:48 PM »

Bump for an answer from the "commie haters".

I have a question to those who question the communist ties... What the fuck do you care about communism?

1/2 the shit in this country is produced by a communist nation (China) and you people eat that shit up.

1/2 the Fortune 500 companies in the US do business with the government entity of The Peoples Republic of China and they are in FACT, a communist country.

So what the fuck does it matter if he has "ties" to communism... Everyone in the US does.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2008, 10:54:39 PM »
There you go mis-interpreting points with incorrect conjecture.   You been doing it all day.

You'd make a great CT'er.

Let's review:

You insinuate that's his BIG sinister plan by saying that one sentence sums it up.

"basically saying I don't know him"  is your tainted interpretation based on your loyalty to your party. 

When he says:  "Ayers is just a guy from my neighborhood"  is means exactly that.  It is not a definitive or exact statement regarding the relationship he has with Ayers.

Now if he said:  "I don;t know him" then that would be a direct lie.

You compared a person's anger laced statement from imprisonment about killing a race to a guy taking a friends pizza.  Very stupid.

which you used to suggest he's a COMMUNIST.  What a joke.   didn't BUSH today force the major lending institutions to sell the government shares?   Who's the fvcking commy now?

And then:

Have i said you should vote for him? (no)   Yet you think I'm trying to sell you on it.

Have i criticized his capital gains tax proposal?  (yes)

Did i say flipping should be taboo? (no)  I told you why i don't support McCain, becuase he's spineless and at least Obama isn't.  Not that he hasn't flipped flopped, but he hasn't near as much as McCain and has kept pretty much consistent. 

You really should consider using more ratiional thought and common sense when it comes to anything.  At least your conclusions wouldn't be so unrealistic, warped, and flat out incorrect. 

You can take comfort in one thought however, you are a loyal republican/conservative soldier. 

1.I'm not a republican, nor democrat , I think that anyone that is one thing without thinking is an idiot.

2.I'm in the empirical science and engineering industry, I think I know a thing or two about logic and examining facts.
More impotently something about looking up the signs in small occurrences, that's the whole point, we can't allow ourselves to mistake in such a big choice.

BTW I'm seeing Obama getting slaughtered on the debate right now  ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2008, 07:02:37 AM »

2.I'm in the empirical science and engineering industry, I think I know a thing or two about logic and examining facts.
More impotently something about looking up the signs in small occurrences, that's the whole point, we can't allow ourselves to mistake in such a big choice.

Based on how you get to your conclusions it doesn't seem that way.

But either way, i can't really go much further on this, because i see both candidates as terrible.

BTW I'm seeing Obama getting slaughtered on the debate right now 

I think this statement just shows your bias.   McCain did well in the first 2 debates.  This one was bay far his worse.  He came across as a angry shaky bitter pasty looking old man here.  He had one good assertion:  "I am not BUSH". 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2008, 07:24:11 AM »

He came across as a angry shaky bitter pasty looking old man here. 

Don't forget slimey. He came off so slimey to me, ...almost as if this was one big joke to him.
w

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2008, 08:12:36 AM »
Based on how you get to your conclusions it doesn't seem that way.

But either way, i can't really go much further on this, because i see both candidates as terrible.

I think this statement just shows your bias.   McCain did well in the first 2 debates.  This one was bay far his worse.  He came across as a angry shaky bitter pasty looking old man here.  He had one good assertion:  "I am not BUSH". 

McCain kept pitching and Obama just sat there shaking his head either in agreement or in shame, quite a few times if you remember.

Obama hardly came forward with his connection to Ayers either, he tried to downplay it to a level that I find bordering a lie.

Also I was really bothered by the constant statement from Obama...he started just about every sentence with "we gotta invest/spend/put more on X/Y/Z" , it seems that he will do the worst thing, throwing money at a problem hoping for it to solve while money is hardly the problem in most cases.

And much more, the thing is McCain doesn't have a good body language due to the torturing he experienced and that make him allot worse in getting his point across, but his point is the better one in the bottom line.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2008, 08:21:57 AM »
McCain kept pitching and Obama just sat there shaking his head either in agreement or in shame, quite a few times if you remember.

most people agree that Obama kept his compiser far better than MCCain

Obama hardly came forward with his connection to Ayers either, he tried to downplay it to a level that I find bordering a lie.

McCain is the one that lied, when he said Obama Campaign was launched in Ayers living room.  That was covered after the debate.

Also I was really bothered by the constant statement from Obama...he started just about every sentence with "we gotta invest/spend/put more on X/Y/Z" , it seems that he will do the worst thing, throwing money at a problem hoping for it to solve while money is hardly the problem in most cases.

That's what they all do in Washington, Repubs are are more prolific at it latey.    Until a society matures, money will be always thrown at problems.