Author Topic: Getbigger sports 19 inchers !! (not a joke ...see pic inside )  (Read 29055 times)

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Getbigger sports 19 inchers !! (not a joke ...see pic inside )
« Reply #325 on: October 21, 2008, 07:56:31 AM »
are you inferring that "mesmorph" arms aren't 19 inches and he doesn't bench 405 Rudy? maybe meso doesn't understand how large a 19 inch muscular arm is.
  ;D.  wasn't inferring that but no those arm arnt 19.  I'm sure meso will read this, no disrespect to you, not hating on you just stating what the obvious. Too many knowledgeable people on here to make claims like that and not get called out. 

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #326 on: October 21, 2008, 12:11:28 PM »
those pics are 5 years old..... i was small there
there are clips of me taping my arms at 18.6 squad knows this... one year and a half ago.... see clips..
here are some clips of me measuring my arms rudy

measuring arms 1  cold unpumped

measuring arms 2 cold unpumped

that was a year and a half ago....
my arms are mow 19 inches cold...
im sorry quaker... 4 yrs of chasing me around tryin to diss me and you always fail

choice is an illusion

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #327 on: October 21, 2008, 12:30:40 PM »
emmm world class lift for a natural bodybuilder, almost tripple bodyweight deads, double bodyweight bench ???  NO WAY.  Very hard for someone esp a natural bber to bench 2x bw (u need short arms) and Dead 3x bw (u need long arms & short legs).  simplest thing to do is post a vid or amybe he did, (didn't look through the whole thread) to shut everyone up.
Nice to see someone took over Squads job calling people out.  Don't know why guys keep coming here and making certain claims. Aren't they familiar with what happened to Myesone, who trains at my gym and is a very cool guy and a friend of mine but gotta call it the way it is.

I know a 59kh guy who deads over 190kilos naturally.

3x b/w naturally is common espec at lighter weights...hit 82.5 or 90kg then it gets real tough and becomes a real feat.

2x bw is very good though i know a guy (my coach) who at 6ft tall with a arm span of 6'6 benches 2x bw naturally at 154lbs

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #328 on: October 21, 2008, 08:49:09 PM »
I know a 59kh guy who deads over 190kilos naturally.

3x b/w naturally is common espec at lighter weights...hit 82.5 or 90kg then it gets real tough and becomes a real feat.

2x bw is very good though i know a guy (my coach) who at 6ft tall with a arm span of 6'6 benches 2x bw naturally at 154lbs
how do you know these guys are natural?  3x bw is EXTREMELY uncommon at ANY weight.  I've been in many different hardcore bodybuilding and powerlifting gyms and have only seen one guy who can DL 3x bw, he does it with a competition suit on the wk before a meet. These guys are claiming they workout with it ???  I've HEARD of many, many guys who can but only saw one. 
A friend of mine, Goss Destil (4th 2008 T.U. mw) walks around in the 190's and can pasue  455 and trains with 405lbs.  He bench is heavier than his DL and squats.  Many people are great at one but not both, exactly what you're pointing out with the guy with the DL and your coach with the bench. 

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #329 on: October 21, 2008, 08:54:30 PM »
those pics are 5 years old..... i was small there
there are clips of me taping my arms at 18.6 squad knows this... one year and a half ago.... see clips..
here are some clips of me measuring my arms rudy

that was a year and a half ago....
my arms are mow 19 inches cold...
im sorry quaker... 4 yrs of chasing me around tryin to diss me and you always fail

Ok, respect for backing it up.. Thought the pics were recent.  Pretty good peak, nice structure, good physique.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #330 on: October 22, 2008, 12:15:08 AM »
gh15 asked you to stop mailin it about this nonesense,,yes the meso kid is on hormones on and off depending on what money he can afford to spend,,orals is favorite amongst africans due to fear of the needle then again any one else around bodybuilding is also on hormones,,stop with this nonesense he wouldnt be even 180lb at ^% any other way,,

yuo are talkin about it like the fella is some major competitor friends,dont waste my last few months on getbig for nothing,,,yes he has good physiqe nothing more than good ,,yes he can place top 3 in local bodybuilding cicty competition,,yes he been to enancers ,,NO he doesnt look impressive not even the arms,,shape is good for fitness modeling,,has no size nor thickness needed to anything over local and has to lie inorder to have any chance at modeling..and for the bank job you mail me about that soon he wont have since gh15 has decided as you know to ruin the economy in usa and that means uk is going down with it

end! stop pming gh15 about this nonsense
fallen angel

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: October 22, 2008, 12:34:47 AM »
gh15 asked you to stop mailin it about this nonesense,,yes the meso kid is on hormones on and off depending on what money he can afford to spend,,orals is favorite amongst africans due to fear of the needle then again any one else around bodybuilding is also on hormones,,stop with this nonesense he wouldnt be even 180lb at ^% any other way,,

yuo are talkin about it like the fella is some major competitor friends,dont waste my last few months on getbig for nothing,,,yes he has good physiqe nothing more than good ,,yes he can place top 3 in local bodybuilding cicty competition,,yes he been to enancers ,,NO he doesnt look impressive not even the arms,,shape is good for fitness modeling,,has no size nor thickness needed to anything over local and has to lie inorder to have any chance at modeling..and for the bank job you mail me about that soon he wont have since gh15 has decided as you know to ruin the economy in usa and that means uk is going down with it

:-\
choice is an illusion

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: October 22, 2008, 01:01:55 AM »
Impressive arms and chest....

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #333 on: October 22, 2008, 03:38:21 AM »

Hmm. gh is now seems as angry and petulant as Sevastase.  ;)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: October 22, 2008, 12:24:19 PM »
Impressive arms and chest....
thx man
choice is an illusion

li-li26

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #335 on: October 22, 2008, 12:50:41 PM »

Why are you convinced that he's on something?  He said he's 205lbs. not 275lbs.

Stop hatin

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #336 on: October 22, 2008, 12:59:59 PM »
bangbros "jumped the shark" when they started doing Bait Bus

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #337 on: October 22, 2008, 08:20:41 PM »
Hmm. gh is now seems as angry and petulant as Sevastase.  ;)
;D
A

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #338 on: October 22, 2008, 09:37:15 PM »

lmao

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #339 on: October 23, 2008, 02:25:05 PM »
how do you know these guys are natural?  3x bw is EXTREMELY uncommon at ANY weight.  I've been in many different hardcore bodybuilding and powerlifting gyms and have only seen one guy who can DL 3x bw, he does it with a competition suit on the wk before a meet. These guys are claiming they workout with it ???  I've HEARD of many, many guys who can but only saw one. 
A friend of mine, Goss Destil (4th 2008 T.U. mw) walks around in the 190's and can pasue  455 and trains with 405lbs.  He bench is heavier than his DL and squats.  Many people are great at one but not both, exactly what you're pointing out with the guy with the DL and your coach with the bench. 

My coach is extremly rare. Despite his monkey arms his bench is class

Also this guy at 59kg was drug tested.

Also 18year old kids in my gym. One deadlifts 3x bw the other one is close to it.

Ill stck by it 3x bw dead is not uncommon up to 82.5kg weight classes naturally...then it gets less common

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #340 on: October 24, 2008, 06:04:32 AM »

Also 18year old kids in my gym. One deadlifts 3x bw the other one is close to it.

Ill stck by it 3x bw dead is not uncommon up to 82.5kg weight classes naturally...then it gets less common
stop already with your fucking nonsense...

he passed the drug test ? no shit sherlock

a fucking blind/deaf musk rat could pass a drug test ....

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #341 on: October 24, 2008, 12:32:58 PM »
Its with the wdfpf.

Pretty strict.

They watch actual urine coming out of your dick and then it is sealed signed and sent awa by yourself amd the drug control officer.

Man the jealousy of you is only surpassed by your arrogance. Just because someone is stronger than you does not mean drugs.

Why then would he pass it yet others get caught and banned?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: October 24, 2008, 12:49:40 PM »
Its with the wdfpf.

Pretty strict.

They watch actual urine coming out of your dick and then it is sealed signed and sent awa by yourself amd the drug control officer.

Man the jealousy of you is only surpassed by your arrogance. Just because someone is stronger than you does not mean drugs.

stronger than me ?

fuckface : we already establishe d you are a weak bitch who bragged about benching 385 when in reality you bench nearly 50 lbs less hahahaha

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #343 on: October 24, 2008, 01:10:51 PM »
it was 375 and i done an relatively easy 341 preexhausted.

Also i am not talking about myself specifically but anyone in general

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: October 24, 2008, 01:13:50 PM »
it was 375 and i done an relatively easy 341 preexhausted.

Also i am not talking about myself specifically but anyone in general

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #345 on: October 24, 2008, 01:14:32 PM »

Keep him away from my girlfriends!

;)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #346 on: October 24, 2008, 01:16:40 PM »

why would i lie?

What seriously have i to gain?

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #347 on: October 24, 2008, 11:29:41 PM »

"my coach is extremely rear"  ??? isn't that what i'm saying?? so why are you arguing me on that point.  IT IS NOT COMMON.

Because a guy is tested doesn't mean he's clean.  Over the last few months, there were several gold medals taken away from olympic athletes who passed the test at the time.  U might not have any reason to lie for them but they might have reasons to lie to you, then you run with the lie which makes you look silly.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #348 on: October 25, 2008, 12:37:28 AM »

Keep that man away from my Hollywood script...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #349 on: October 25, 2008, 12:57:12 AM »
Its with the wdfpf.

Pretty strict.

Seva is just angry at his parents for giving him poor gypsy genetics that only sees him exceling in gathering chicken eggs from free range chooks and theiving from unsuspecting western tourists..