Author Topic: Coach and other Deluded Ones...I need some help.  (Read 1918 times)

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Coach and other Deluded Ones...I need some help.
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2008, 09:59:29 AM »
Coach do you think we can keep lowering taxes and making the debet get bigger and bigger???  THATS COMMON SENSE....

Your real tax is inflation.  This affects the poor and middle class the most and neither party will talk about it.

100% fiat currency means UNLIMITED spending for government.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2008, 10:14:10 AM »
I think Ron Paul`s ideas are best suited to America circa 1876-1901.  Ron Paul is delusional if he thinks a Gold Standard is the answer.  Totally useless base for monetary value.  Totally arbitrary, worse than paper money even.  His Loathing of a global economy is a bit misguided as well.  Globalization is not only inevitable, it is THE BEST thing to happen in order to promote equality, wealth and peace around the world.

Ron Paul is an isolationist and that does not bode well as technology continues to increase whilst natural and homeland resources(i.e gold standard) are finite and decreasing.

Gold is not arbitrary.  It is a Metal, it takes PHYSICAL WORK to mine it, and it is held to a standard of weight and purity.

The floating value of Fiat paper is arbitrary.  It takes no work to produce, and it's value is manipulated and leveraged by those that print it.

Please explain how you manipulate an ounce of gold?  It's either weighs 1 oz or it does not.

Please explain how you obtain NEW gold without mining it, which gives it some degree of intrinsic value?

Why are you so dead set against a sound currency that allows people to save the fruits of their labor, without theft by inflation, or gambling in the stock market.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2008, 10:20:23 AM »
I don't think anyone is lying. Just different ideas on what will work and what won't. Can't remember but I think a past Republican pres and Democrat president tried raising taxes during a recession and it was a disaster. I think one was Carter.

Coach, Raising taxes on people making over 250k by 3% is hardly going to change their lifestyle, or hiring or firing people.  Anyone who thinks otherwise is just fucking stupid

So you make 500k a year.  And you pay...15,000 more.  But you get your capital gains Tax elimimated, and get tax credits for healthcare.  Pro end up paying about the same amount as now.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2008, 10:27:57 AM »
wanna see some REAL WACK JOBS?  These are Coaches Kind...

http://forums.hannity.com/

The Coach

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2008, 10:38:20 AM »
wanna see some REAL WACK JOBS?  These are Coaches Kind...

http://forums.hannity.com/

Appearantly you haven't been over to that wackjob Huffington.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2008, 01:12:48 PM »
Gold is not arbitrary.  It is a Metal, it takes PHYSICAL WORK to mine it, and it is held to a standard of weight and purity.

The floating value of Fiat paper is arbitrary.  It takes no work to produce, and it's value is manipulated and leveraged by those that print it.

Please explain how you manipulate an ounce of gold?  It's either weighs 1 oz or it does not.

Please explain how you obtain NEW gold without mining it, which gives it some degree of intrinsic value?

Why are you so dead set against a sound currency that allows people to save the fruits of their labor, without theft by inflation, or gambling in the stock market.
Gold is easily synthesized and can be man-made.  Why would you want to base your countries wealth on a finite resource that does not occur globally nor does it hold value in some countries.

Just like Diamonds, the value is perception, nothing more.  Pointless to base wealth on.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2008, 08:00:14 PM »
Gold is easily synthesized and can be man-made.  Why would you want to base your countries wealth on a finite resource that does not occur globally nor does it hold value in some countries.

Just like Diamonds, the value is perception, nothing more.  Pointless to base wealth on.

It's amazing, every post of yours just gets more and more stupid.

6000 years of history vs. True Adonis' theory.  ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2008, 08:01:47 PM »
Wow, we're in complete agreement......i wish he'd go back to his ridiculous diet ideas.
L

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2008, 03:27:47 AM »
What are some good Conservative sites and blogs I can register so I can help educate and fight the good fight against their ignorance?
I read Drudgereport,HotAir, MichelleMalkin and OReilly, National Review and Free Republic.

Am I missing any other wingnut sites?

Go forth TA 8)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2008, 06:15:24 AM »
I don't think anyone is lying. Just different ideas on what will work and what won't. Can't remember but I think a past Republican pres and Democrat president tried raising taxes during a recession and it was a disaster. I think one was Carter.

Bush I raised taxes during a recession, after uttering the fateful "...read my lips, no new taxes..."

Luckily, we got Clinton elected for this, and the economy thrived.

Until...

Bush's son got in and fvcked it all up again.

Now we need another fiscally responsible Democrat to fix it.

I know we can count on your vote this November, Coach.
G