Author Topic: How Much Do Plumbers Really Make?  (Read 5831 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: How Much Do Plumbers Really Make?
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2008, 05:24:04 AM »
Funny how it always boils down to the money huh?   ;D

People had better go get some money of their instead of worrying about rich politicians.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2008, 06:02:29 AM »
People had better go get some money of their instead of worrying about rich politicians.

It sees the stupid fucks supporting McCain are more concerned with the wealthy keeping their riches than they are about shaping a system that will allow them too to have a chance at getting rich themselves
w

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2008, 06:08:35 AM »
It sees the stupid fucks supporting McCain are more concerned with the wealthy keeping their riches than they are about shaping a system that will allow them too to have a chance at getting rich themselves

I appreciate your concern, but it's just too late. America's 'dumbing down' phase has passed a point of no return. The population (at least a majority of them) are just too stupid to properly vote. They are fooled by sound bites and flashwords, and are fooled on hot button issues.

How else can Bush's re-election possibly be explained??

Sorry to say, but I think McCain is going to win. He will sink the ship the rest of the way, and then we will probably just have to start over from scratch.
G

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2008, 06:39:39 AM »

We're sorry we all can't support a liar that admittedly had a huge part of the crisis and is giving support to all kind of America haters like you....why can't we all be as smart as you?  ::)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2008, 07:43:58 AM »
Chance is not just created by pouring $ into programs, many which don't work, and having a big government that makes more decisions for us.  Big gov with higher higher tax revenue is not the only way to help poor people advance.

Chance is created by equal opportunity, family support, good work ethic and values.  The incentive to make good $ also drives many people to become successful.  Raising taxes to 40% of earnings just sucks.  The gov shouldn't be able to spend all of that $.  There is way too much waste in the federal gov.

We can give people opportunity and encourage advancement without having a bigger gov with more wasteful spending.  Bush failed, he is not a conservative.  We must take a hacket and a scalpel to the budget.  The keys are to support effective programs, cut ineffective programs, close tax loopholes, cut aid, cut excessive wasteful spending, cut pork projects and earmarks which are ludicrous.  To really reform government...not the way McCain and Obama propose, but more along the lines of Ron Paul.

I am more in favor of Obama's foreign policy, which seems to be more focused with working with our allies and emposing sanctions and diplomacy and only using force if there is an imminent threat to America.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2008, 05:41:50 AM »
Chance is not just created by pouring $ into programs, many which don't work, and having a big government that makes more decisions for us.  Big gov with higher higher tax revenue is not the only way to help poor people advance.

Chance is created by equal opportunity, family support, good work ethic and values.  The incentive to make good $ also drives many people to become successful.  Raising taxes to 40% of earnings just sucks.  The gov shouldn't be able to spend all of that $.  There is way too much waste in the federal gov.

We can give people opportunity and encourage advancement without having a bigger gov with more wasteful spending.  Bush failed, he is not a conservative.  We must take a hacket and a scalpel to the budget.  The keys are to support effective programs, cut ineffective programs, close tax loopholes, cut aid, cut excessive wasteful spending, cut pork projects and earmarks which are ludicrous.  To really reform government...not the way McCain and Obama propose, but more along the lines of Ron Paul.

I am more in favor of Obama's foreign policy, which seems to be more focused with working with our allies and emposing sanctions and diplomacy and only using force if there is an imminent threat to America.

No one is talking about chance, ...but change. Big difference.  ;)

I can't believe you just said what you did because it shows you're clearly in favour of Obama's economic plan.
He's not all about government spending, he's about supporting what works, and reforming what doesn't.

And that would be a hatchet, not a hacket. I don't know what a hacket is, so I'm not sure if it's needed or not  ;)
but I do know a hatchet certainly is NOT called for. What is required is a scalpel. If your body was riddled with cancer. I'm sure you'd want the surgeon to remove all the cancer in one go would you not? That being the case, what instrument would you prefer he use, ...a hatchet, ...or a scalpel? For that matter, if you were adamant about NOT reproducing further, ...which instrument would you choose for your own personal vasectomy? The purpose of a scalpel is NOT to make small incisions, ...it is to make precise incisions. Really dude, ...I'm surprised I have to tell that to you, ...of all people.  ::)   :P

pssst: Here's my personal theory. I think you're so enamoured of McCain, because somewhere in the back of your mind, you'd love to have his business. A guy like you could get absolutely stinking rich off of a guy like McCain.  :P
w