Author Topic: James Llewellin,IFBB new pro  (Read 5274 times)

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: James Llewellin,IFBB new pro
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2008, 05:44:38 AM »
[img]

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2008, 05:55:39 AM »
Obviously Dexter looks bigger,but not by 50-60lbs.

moochman

• Getbig I
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2008, 10:13:12 AM »
I have only registered on here to post a reply regarding this thread.

I have never in my life seen such disrespectful comments regarding a national champion/ifbb pro before.

I found this link through Milos Sarcev's site and on the thread there you have Milos, Luke Wood and other pro's giving James the plaudits and telling him how good he looks.  I come on here and see a bunch of no name people who are slating the guy into the ground saying "Synthol" and "Insulin" and "Dead man walking" when they know nothing about the guy.

I followed on of James' threads on his run up to the British finals and it looked like 14 weeks of hell and hard work.  Give the guy some respect.

The people posting here may or may not have competed, I don't know for sure but I am certain none of you are IFBB pro's so for you to criticise is a bit rich when you have achieved nothing by comparison most likely.

By the way, James is 5 feet 4 inches, Dexter is 5 feet 7. And Dexter is Mr Olympia. How can you compare the two?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2008, 10:35:35 AM »
I'm not jumping on anybody's bandwagon here but why should anybody show respect for someone who's goals are dependent on drug use?

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2008, 10:53:43 AM »
I'm not jumping on anybody's bandwagon here but why should anybody show respect for someone who's goals are dependent on drug use?

I completely agree...That is why we should eliminated all Sports.... ::)
Ignorance is a bitch!!!

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2008, 10:58:26 AM »
Dude looks awesome. Unlike most of the guys onstage these days, he nailed his conditioning.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2008, 12:01:10 PM »
I completely agree...That is why we should eliminated all Sports.... ::)
Ignorance is a bitch!!!

aren't we here to discuss fitness&bodybuilding?

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2008, 12:12:45 PM »
Shredded, not doubt, but for a smaller guy looks kind of wide in the obliques. :-\  Maybe it is just this pic.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2008, 05:29:21 PM »
 ALL PED
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Aquiles

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2008, 01:23:20 AM »
The guy looks legit!

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2008, 01:31:52 AM »

I have never in my life seen such disrespectful comments regarding a national champion/ifbb pro before.

I found this link through Milos Sarcev's site and on the thread there you have Milos, Luke Wood and other pro's giving James the plaudits and telling him how good he looks.  I come on here and see a bunch of no name people who are slating the guy into the ground saying "Synthol" and "Insulin" and "Dead man walking" when they know nothing about the guy.

I followed on of James' threads on his run up to the British finals and it looked like 14 weeks of hell and hard work.  Give the guy some respect.

The people posting here may or may not have competed, I don't know for sure but I am certain none of you are IFBB pro's so for you to criticise is a bit rich when you have achieved nothing by comparison most likely.

By the way, James is 5 feet 4 inches, Dexter is 5 feet 7. And Dexter is Mr Olympia. How can you compare the two?

Hi James! Welcome to the best bodybuilding forum on the internet!

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2008, 05:05:11 AM »
Looks great, well done to him on achieving pro status!

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2008, 05:27:41 AM »

Epic meltdown

wylllis100

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2008, 05:42:46 AM »
Epic meltdown?  I think you should look up the word epic or sarcasm as you mate have no clue....you are a disgrace to the getbig standard.

MuscleMcmanus I think you are tanslating languages you dont understand as you certainly fucked that one up fella lol....It is indeed the journey and the destination that is important, maybe you are huge but have no idea how you got there?  You are an idiot.

James deserves to be where he is, he put in the hard work and it payed off for him.  He won a national title at 176lbs that is an achievement. 

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2008, 05:47:27 AM »
Epic meltdown?  I think you should look up the word epic or sarcasm as you mate have no clue....you are a disgrace to the getbig standard.

MuscleMcmanus I think you are tanslating languages you dont understand as you certainly fucked that one up fella lol....It is indeed the journey and the destination that is important, maybe you are huge but have no idea how you got there?  You are an idiot.

James deserves to be where he is, he put in the hard work and it payed off for him.  He won a national title at 176lbs that is an achievement. 

Calm down 'big man'.
Dont take roided oiled up men posing in a pair of womens skimpy knickers so seriously.
Oh, and im not your 'mate'  ::)

James Llewellin

• Pros
  • Getbig I
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2008, 01:17:00 AM »
Well this has certainly been an interesting read.

I take everyones comments on board.

I dont care much for negative comments, I haven't got where I have got through negativity.

A good strong work ethic, helping others and respect is something that my parents instilled into me as I was growing up and it has served me well so far.

For those that are interested (and those that aren't need not look!) here are some pics from a photo shoot earlier this week and also a pic from the guest spot I did on sunday, one week after the UK Champs.

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/shows-pros-inspiration/43188-photo-shoot-ifbb-pro-james-l.html

Happy Halloween.

J

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2008, 01:34:37 AM »
Very good symmetrical physique!

GoneAway

• Getbig V