Author Topic: Law School and Bodybuilding  (Read 7625 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Law School and Bodybuilding
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2008, 09:34:12 AM »
If you had any fucken idea as to what you were talking about I'd go into this in detail. One needs an undergrad degree and exceptional scores on the L.S.A T's to even get into a good Law school.

I am a Lawyer and a teacher.

PH LLB

If you are a lawyer what firm do you work for or when did you pass the bar.  Or are you saying because you graduated from law school you are a lawyer.  Also, where do you teach and what subject.  Why did you close down your Johnnyvegas account or stop posting under that name when you still come back here and spew shit.  Just wondering.  Also, are you representing Titus since you are such a great lawyer and have all the inside info on bodybuilding

HBeef

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2008, 09:34:31 AM »
Wow.  I knew the FL public k-12 system was terrible... I taught for 6 years.  Bummer about the college system though.

Taught for 6 years . . . BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A JOB AND STAY OFF OF YOUR COMPUTER . . . 26,000 posts and how many under MANY gimmick accounts?

PH LLB

HBeef

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2008, 09:38:43 AM »
If you are a lawyer what firm do you work for or when did you pass the bar.  Or are you saying because you graduated from law school you are a lawyer.  Also, where do you teach and what subject.  Why did you close down your Johnnyvegas account or stop posting under that name when you still come back here and spew shit.  Just wondering.  Also, are you representing Titus since you are such a great lawyer and have all the inside info on bodybuilding

Listen you fat bastard, your one of biggest liars on this site. One day it's  " yes I have money " look at the view from my place in Hawaii and now it's I did  in the 80's and 90's . . . your a broke fool.

Your not even man enough to pay a kid a $100 bet you lost. NOT MAN ENOUGH!!!!

SO DROP DEAD PORKEY.

PH LLB

HBeef

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2008, 09:50:14 AM »
The pt is my MBA/Ph.D. will be Big12/Pac10...but you've been about to write your own ticket with your education.  That being said...given the number of clients you have so far...you could probably charge more than $300.  I'm sure that works within your plans.

Too many a$$es on this site trying call people out these days.  Wasnt like this in the old days.

Again? Again?

We put up with rob's two month long drama calling Bob Chick every name in the book. It was hard to follow when our resident MBA ( oh yeah Goat has one too  ::)) and insightful intellect used his mastery of the English language to communicate phrases like " take it back, " and " you called me names "

How soon we forget.

PH LLB

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2008, 10:00:37 AM »
Listen you fat bastard, your one of biggest liars on this site. One day it's  " yes I have money " look at the view from my place in Hawaii and now it's I did  in the 80's and 90's . . . your a broke fool.

Your not even man enough to pay a kid a $100 bet you lost. NOT MAN ENOUGH!!!!

SO DROP DEAD PORKEY.

PH LLB

Hey watch it fake lawyer you might bust your keyboard.  Why can't you just face it.  You are to stupid to pass the bar plain and simple.  You are a fake and thats it.  You are a loser who lives at home has his mom fix him meals and washes your clothes.  I bet she makes you make your bed before you can start playing on the internet.  What time does she tell you to go to bed.  Dude you are the epitome of a loser.  You have not done a thing but be a burden on your mom.  Go back to work at McDonalds and help her pay the bills.  Filing lawsuits against people you will never win is a waste of time.  Face it Paul you are a HUGE LOSER.  I gotta say you could even be more of a loser than Goodrum and that is fucking hard to do.  At least he is getting fucked even it is by a ugly skinny white dude

HBeef

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2008, 10:02:30 AM »
Hey watch it fake lawyer you might bust your keyboard.  Why can't you just face it.  You are to stupid to pass the bar plain and simple.  You are a fake and thats it.  You are a loser who lives at home has his mom fix him meals and washes your clothes.  I bet she makes you make your bed before you can start playing on the internet.  What time does she tell you to go to bed.  Dude you are the epitome of a loser.  You have not done a thing but be a burden on your mom.  Go back to work at McDonalds and help her pay the bills.  Filing lawsuits against people you will never win is a waste of time.  Face it Paul you are a HUGE LOSER.  I gotta say you could even be more of a loser than Goodrum and that is fucking hard to do.  At least he is getting fucked even it is by a ugly skinny white dude

BE a fucken and anwser the question of the kids $100 bucks once and for all. BE A FUCKEN MAN keith.

PH LLB

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2008, 10:07:35 AM »
Onlyme, you should know that US hasn't recognized LLBs since the late 1800's.  The professional degree given to lawyers in the US is a JD (juris doctorate).  Canada, England, and a few other common law countries still recognize the LLB, but obviously, this guy has nothing relevant to say regarding the practice of law in the US.

HBeef

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2008, 10:09:28 AM »
The 300 number only works for getbiggers and their friends :)  Local companies get a link to my mirrored site, where they pay 600 and get a visit from me for materials, which requires a little legwork. 

So anyone who is industrious enough to open and run a company can't figure out how to open an account at GetBig and get 50% off of your services.

It's obvious you studied marketing.

PH LLB

HBeef

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2008, 10:12:19 AM »
Onlyme, you should know that US hasn't recognized LLBs since the late 1800's.  The professional degree given to lawyers in the US is a JD (juris doctorate).  Canada, England, and a few other common law countries still recognize the LLB, but obviously, this guy has nothing relevant to say regarding the practice of law in the US.

And what you should know also ASSCLOWN is that through academic association anyone holding an LLB can be given the JD retroactively if applied for.

Another shit for brains punk.

PH LLB

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2008, 10:18:30 AM »
And what you should know also ASSCLOWN is that through academic association anyone holding an LLB can be given the JD retroactively if applied for.

PH LLB

yadayadayada no matter what you are NOT a lawyer and I doubt you will ever become one.  Can't you just move out of the house go and move into one of those halfway houses for failed college grads.  And do you leave shit stains on your underwear for your mom to clean.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  You are 45+ years old live at home, don't work and play on the internet and have nothing going for you except a few hopeless battles on Getbig.  Have you considered just jumping.

HBeef

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2008, 10:41:03 AM »
I never subscribed to the " cause your fat you are dumb scenario." There might be truth in it . . . CAN YOU READ YOU FAT RETARD???? 

BE A MAN AND ANWSER THE QUESTION. WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS $100 BUCKS YOU OWE HIM???

BE A FUCKEN MAN!!!

PH LLB

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2008, 11:45:35 AM »
Taught for 6 years . . . BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's true.  1998 thru 2004, give or take.  I burned out, went back to school, got AS in computer networking, then back to college for the MBA.  I admit I'm an underachieving hump.

HBeef

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2008, 09:58:19 PM »
it's true.  1998 thru 2004, give or take.  I burned out, went back to school, got AS in computer networking, then back to college for the MBA.  I admit I'm an underachieving hump.

Ye syou are a hump, and BULL SHIT TO THE TEACHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PH LLB

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2008, 10:04:37 PM »
Ye syou are a hump, and BULL SHIT TO THE TEACHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PH LLB

Honestly, if I was going to lie, I'd come up with something a lot more impressive than elementary school teacher.  Was a waste of 8 or 9 years, the time I spent doing the last 2 years of BS degree and then the time I spent teaching.  I knew in my 1st year that I hated it, but didn't know what to do with myself.  Bumped around community college for a few years earning computer certs (MCSE, A+, net+ then failed cisco).  Then found the MBA.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2008, 10:09:51 PM »
Honestly, if I was going to lie, I'd come up with something a lot more impressive than elementary school teacher.  Was a waste of 8 or 9 years, the time I spent doing the last 2 years of BS degree and then the time I spent teaching.  I knew in my 1st year that I hated it, but didn't know what to do with myself.  Bumped around community college for a few years earning computer certs (MCSE, A+, net+ then failed cisco).  Then found the MBA.

and now look at you, changing fuckin diapers all day!! ::)
I am a big baby

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2008, 10:10:36 PM »
and now look at you, changing fuckin diapers all day!! ::)

little man is just about potty trained.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2008, 10:12:18 PM »
little man is just about potty trained.
ship the brat off to nursery school so you can have a hot bitch come over while your wife is at work to give you a rub down
I am a big baby

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2008, 10:13:44 PM »
ship the brat off to nursery school so you can have a hot bitch come over while your wife is at work to give you a rub down

I like the way you think.  I feel ambitious for the first time in years!

I'll post cell phone jpegs when i do.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2008, 10:25:34 PM »

PH LLB

hahahaah there is NO firm that would hire your punk ass cause you don't know shit.  You can't even defend yourself on a bodybuilding board.  Dude get a job at a grocery store or something.  Start paying your mom rent.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2008, 10:28:16 PM »
I wonder how long it is going to take Keith to realize "Paul Hupp LLB" is a gimmick?  ::)

I know it is not him but guaranteed he is reading this shit.  He is a pussy who couldn't handle getting cross-examined on an internet board, how in the hell could he ever make it in a courtroom.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2008, 11:35:18 PM »
law is for people who are ok with putting precedent and protocol ahead of common sense, judgement and morals.

if you are ok with that, then go for it.

personally i would step on a drowning lawyer to save a politician.

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2008, 06:22:04 AM »
I'm in law school and still train 5+ times/week.... and never skip on my diet. It can definitely be done.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2008, 12:03:01 PM »
great...just what we need- another lawyer.

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2008, 05:03:44 PM »
great...just what we need- another lawyer.

I pretty much hate most of the people I study with, due to  lack of morals. Hope that helps.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2008, 05:07:17 PM »
I'm thinking of starting law school, I seem to be doing well on the LSAT practice exams and I have the grades to get into most average law schools, except I'm concerned about passing the bar exam after.  Is it difficult?  I would think that law school is structured such that if you're smart enough to make it through your degree then you should be able to tackle the bar exam.  Any thoughts?  And if you finish a law degree and can't pass your bar exam is your law degree practically useless?

Also, is being a lawyer an appropriate career for a bodybuilder?  Any pro bodybuilders who have a law background?

Not sure where you are exactly, but I was accepted to Chase at N Ky 2o yrs ago and didn't go.
It is a great career but will take most of your time in school and later as assoc. in any firm.
I enjoy the lifestyle as HS physics teacher and have for 20 yrs.