Author Topic: obama huge lead in todays gallup polls! the colin powell surge!  (Read 1427 times)

The Coach

Re: obama huge lead in todays gallup polls! the colin powell surge!
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2008, 07:10:56 PM »
I'm pretty sure there are tons of americans working their asses off each day but still can't manage to afford healthcare and education for their kids.

Again, how many hours a week does your neocon supremacist ass sit on the golf cart? Easy for a Fox News cockgobbling, bible thumping, Bush adoring republican to say that the lower class is all about excuses.

Look dude, if I decide to play golf a couple of time a week, it's because I earned it and worked my ass for it. I had NOTHING handed to me and I by no means came from wealthy family.

The Coach

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2008, 07:13:53 PM »
I'm pretty sure that a Mexican immigrant working for cents in southern Cal. picking fruits 10 hours a day works WAY harder than you do. How much time do you spend every week playing golf?

That mexican immigrant (Illegal) shouldn't be entitled to any of our benefits if he/she is illegal.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2008, 09:10:09 PM »
go where? am i mistaking you for somebody else? If im not i dont know you from any of the other dude who makes outrageous claims on this board.All im saying is somebody with that kind of education would have more than likely caught that little tid bit of info and not made the post that you did. So did you just mistakenly overlook that?

look here chief. I'm one of the truthful ones on this board. I don't need to lie about shit.

what you need to do is not try and skew raw data facts which those with post grad education prefer obama over mccain. pure and simple...

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2008, 09:39:48 PM »
His point is still valid. If you look at that poll, the greatest gap in support occurs at the highest education level.

Onondaga

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2008, 10:26:56 PM »
When are you guys gonna learn?  It doesn't matter who you vote for, your country is fucked. Both these "leaders" are corrupt to the core.  It's like arguing over whose shit smells better. No winner here, you all have been sold out big time.

The Coach

« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2008, 06:20:20 PM »
Whats an illegal. In less you are native American, you are as ILLEGAL as someone getting off a boat in Miami

You get freaking dumber by the minute.

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2008, 06:22:24 PM »
those polls don't mean much - they vary a ton. 

voter turnout is what matters, and old people show up to vote.  young people do not.

usually.
!