Author Topic: HGH?  (Read 7896 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: HGH?
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2008, 10:06:39 AM »
true changes occur that are more long lasting when HGH is run for long extended periods of time.

^That sounds nice, but I don't know a place where I can get inexpensive quality GH.

There are so many UG's and fakes out there.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2008, 09:14:11 PM »
^That sounds nice, but I don't know a place where I can get inexpensive quality GH.

DIV

They are out there, for sure, most are very private these days though.

Stavios

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2008, 12:47:24 PM »

DIV

that's the only reason why I don't try GH

it  pisses me off, even on the street every GH kit I saw look strange. wouldn't pay for that

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2008, 06:27:35 PM »
is igf really that good of a product? i have heard mixed things with the stuff, any one actually see muscle gains from it?
muscle

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2008, 06:30:35 PM »
is igf really that good of a product? i have heard mixed things with the stuff, any one actually see muscle gains from it?
gh doesnt make you grow.  the IGF that GH converts into is what makes you grow. if you want to use GH for growth, then you can get the same exact growth for much cheaper by using IGF

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2008, 06:34:57 PM »
gh doesnt make you grow.  the IGF that GH converts into is what makes you grow. if you want to use GH for growth, then you can get the same exact growth for much cheaper by using IGF

The big problem is finding someone selling legit IGF.  BoS has done some recent tests showing a lot of the LR3-IGF1 coming out of China isn't IGF at all.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2008, 06:35:52 PM »
yeah but do you think getting legit GH is any easier ?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2008, 06:53:46 PM »
yeah but do you think getting legit GH is any easier ?

It's a lot easier, but the expense is what kills it for a lot of guys.  Getting a script for GH isn't too difficult if your in your 30's, but paying for it is another issue.  There are, however, good sources for generic GH out there that are indeed GH, just not as good as what you're going to get from US FDA approved GH.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2008, 09:34:40 PM »

Yes it is...one of the best things ever. Nothing touches HGH mixed with AAS...nothing.

It's a lot easier, but the expense is what kills it for a lot of guys.  Getting a script for GH isn't too difficult if your in your 30's, but paying for it is another issue. 

You can get an HGH script in your 20's as long as you're not an idiot.

jin_kazama

• Getbig I
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2008, 01:41:39 AM »
hi guys. dont mean to interrupt but would i need to see ang oncologist and an endocrinologist if i wanted to use gh?

im thinking about adding it to my cycle which i posted in another thread. what do you guys suggest a good dosage? good muscle growth with not much face deformity? would 2iu a day be sufficient? or 4iu? and how long should i take it? my cycle would be 15 wks.

thank you very much.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2008, 08:32:41 AM »
Yes it is...one of the best things ever. Nothing touches HGH mixed with AAS...nothing.

You can get an HGH script in your 20's as long as you're not an idiot.

you can get a script for hgh in your 20s?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2008, 09:04:51 AM »
It's a lot easier, but the expense is what kills it for a lot of guys.  Getting a script for GH isn't too difficult if your in your 30's, but paying for it is another issue.  There are, however, good sources for generic GH out there that are indeed GH, just not as good as what you're going to get from US FDA approved GH.

True.

A friend of mine has a script for GH, he pays $14 per IU.

GOOD Generics run around $2-3 per IU, but you better know your source.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2008, 09:07:54 AM »
you can get a script for hgh in your 20s?

It would be very very very (did I say very?) difficult. It also might make your life harder in the future. I would imagine most docs would be apprehensive about giving them out based on all the heat lately.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2008, 09:35:15 AM »
True.

8)

You see, the cheapest I ever saw for GH was $1 per IU from a Chinese UG.

The problem is "knowing" the source.

China brought us alot of things, including IP.   :-X

DIV

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2008, 03:25:16 PM »
hi guys. dont mean to interrupt but would i need to see ang oncologist and an endocrinologist if i wanted to use gh?

im thinking about adding it to my cycle which i posted in another thread. what do you guys suggest a good dosage? good muscle growth with not much face deformity? would 2iu a day be sufficient? or 4iu? and how long should i take it? my cycle would be 15 wks.

thank you very much.
So you're saying you only want a little facial deformity?

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2008, 03:55:03 PM »

LOL   :-X

jin_kazama

• Getbig I
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2008, 07:13:01 PM »

lol!! ;D yeah. a little facial deformity is acceptable. cos i have a friend who only took 2i.u.s a day and his nose got thicker. then i have this friend from china who was taking 12ius a day. his face was really different a year back when he wasnt taking gh.

reppin203

• Getbig II
  • they all talk fast but they all think slow
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2008, 04:20:32 AM »
lol!! ;D yeah. a little facial deformity is acceptable. cos i have a friend who only took 2i.u.s a day and his nose got thicker. then i have this friend from china who was taking 12ius a day. his face was really different a year back when he wasnt taking gh.
Pics?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2008, 09:14:22 PM »
True.

8)

Ya, most health insurance won't cover it :(  I get coverage with my plan for test, deca, nolvadex, t3 and some other goodies but don't get coverage for HGH, clomid and HCG for some strange reason !? when I got a script from my doc for GH, Humatrope by Lilly, the cost for a 120iu kit came out to $2400.00 :)

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2008, 08:36:43 AM »
Ya, most health insurance won't cover it :(  I get coverage with my plan for test, deca, nolvadex, t3 and some other goodies but don't get coverage for HGH, clomid and HCG for some strange reason !? when I got a script from my doc for GH, Humatrope by Lilly, the cost for a 120iu kit came out to $2400.00 :)

Daaaaamn!  That is pricey.  I'm still waiting for a referral to your doctor my friend!  At the very least he must have a colleague in my city.

dustin

« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2008, 05:20:17 PM »

Those ridiculous prices aren't surprising. That's the price you pay when you do things legit. It's a shame that it's so damn expensive. Hopefully by the time I'm on HRT it'll be a lot cheaper.

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2008, 06:58:19 AM »

I just started my GH gained 4lbs this week. Love it. Fuller , bigger, crazy pumps...

The best part of it is started dieting and I gained the 4lbs in a week while dieting.

It always surprises me when I read guys say that they dont think GH works well?! It blows me away every time I use it. It add such great qualities to a physique.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2008, 03:09:28 PM »
I just started my GH gained 4lbs this week. Love it. Fuller , bigger, crazy pumps...

The best part of it is started dieting and I gained the 4lbs in a week while dieting.

It always surprises me when I read guys say that they dont think GH works well?! It blows me away every time I use it. It add such great qualities to a physique.

How many Iu's a day are you using and what brand did you get?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2008, 03:58:02 PM »
Those ridiculous prices aren't surprising. That's the price you pay when you do things legit. It's a shame that it's so damn expensive. Hopefully by the time I'm on HRT it'll be a lot cheaper.

HRT is worth it, young dustin.

DIV

dustin

« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2008, 10:13:59 PM »
HRT is worth it, young dustin.

DIV

I'm confident that 20 years from now the price will be brought down substantially. I have no worries. :)