Author Topic: xanax  (Read 8121 times)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: xanax
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2008, 03:11:15 PM »
I don't understand who lifters have severe addiction to Nubain.

It's not regarded as a strong narcotic, yet in BB you hear alot of horror stories about it.

DIV

Well a lot of BB'rs don't come from the best backgrounds, a lot of guys have troubled backgrounds dealing with other issues such as minor crime and drugs.  BB'ng was probably a way for a lot of them to try and move away from those issues but the addictive personalities stayed with them.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2008, 03:31:40 PM »
Well a lot of BB'rs don't come from the best backgrounds, a lot of guys have troubled backgrounds dealing with other issues such as minor crime and drugs.  BB'ng was probably a way for a lot of them to try and move away from those issues but the addictive personalities stayed with them.

I understand that.

What I don't understand is mixing Nubain with AAS.

It's not something you just throw in with your Sustanon shot.

It takes a conscious effort to make a decision like that.

The lifestyle of a lifter and a drug addict don't coincide.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2008, 04:12:39 AM »
I understand that.

DIV

But the lifestyles or habits of an AAS user (addict) and a drug user (addict) do.  They both can be viewed as addictions and if you believe the hype, steroids are very, very bad causing all kinds of crazy things to happen to you. Anything from acne to roid rage killer of women and children.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2008, 08:54:23 AM »

I've tried many things, but I don't have an addictive personality or whatever the gene is that addicts have.

I feel bad for people who can't control their vices.

Even women can be a vice if let them be.   :-X

DIV

I don't have an addictive personality either.

I was smoking a gram of hydro a week, which is nothing to a real stoner. Most guys smoke that in one sitting. IIRC i was only smoking 2-3 days a week, never really abused it.

Like Emmortal, i could put it down for a few years without ever thinking about it. i still have some laying around the house, but haven't touched it in over a year.

The BAIN is in a league of its own, that stuff is very addictive.

I don't understand how someone can be a drug addict, but i do have alcoholics in my family and that is no joke. Lucky for me i really don't like drinking that much. a few drinks every few weeks is enough for me.

Women can be a huge problem for men, i've seen some guys do some crazy shit over a girl, it's unreal to me.

8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2008, 09:12:24 AM »
Good Sativa is probably what you'd like the most.  Doesn't give you that really deep, knock you on your ass and totally rehabilitated you kind of high.  It's a light high and you can be very functional, yet relax and be very mellow.  Weed in LA is very abundant, especially since you can get your medical card and walk into a store and get whatever the hell you want, even all kinds of candy bars, cookies, cakes, etc baked with bud :)
just the other week i had a friend get a club card and he came back hom with a few ounces of purple plus he bought some 'keef' i think its called.. i guess its just high potency THC extract... ive smoked alot of weed at one time in the past... as much as a quarter ounce to the dome in a few hours time.. but one hit of the club weed with the keef poured on top....   whole 'nother dimension..instantaneous ly... 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2008, 09:20:33 AM »
But the lifestyles or habits of an AAS user (addict) and a drug user (addict) do.  They both can be viewed as addictions and if you believe the hype, steroids are very, very bad causing all kinds of crazy things to happen to you. Anything from acne to roid rage killer of women and children.

That back hair growth is a real bitch to deal with.   >:(

Women can be a huge problem for men, i've seen some guys do some crazy shit over a girl, it's unreal to me.

I don't understand it either.

I think women are only worth so much trouble.......they should only add to your life, not subtract from it.

DIV

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2008, 10:32:46 AM »
That back hair growth is a real bitch to deal with.   >:(

I don't understand it either.

I think women are only worth so much trouble.......they should only add to your life, not subtract from it.

DIV

Well there are a lot of guys who are just plain old pushovers.  They don't have a lot of self esteem and latch onto any woman that will give them the time of day.  Same goes for women as well.  It seems to be really amplified here in LA though.  I've never seen so many drop dead gorgeous women (I'm talking women you see on the covers of magazines) that have nearly zero self esteem.  It's really strange.

I've also found that those are the easiest to fuck.  The hotter they are the easier it is to get them because most of them think very low of themselves and secondly most of them have a hard time getting laid because a lot of guys are intimidated by them and won't even talk to them.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2008, 10:53:38 AM »
Well there are a lot of guys who are just plain old pushovers.  They don't have a lot of self esteem and latch onto any woman that will give them the time of day.  Same goes for women as well.  It seems to be really amplified here in LA though.  I've never seen so many drop dead gorgeous women (I'm talking women you see on the covers of magazines) that have nearly zero self esteem.  It's really strange.

I've also found that those are the easiest to fuck.  The hotter they are the easier it is to get them because most of them think very low of themselves and secondly most of them have a hard time getting laid because a lot of guys are intimidated by them and won't even talk to them.

That must be L.A., bro.

Here in Phoenix, average looking women tend to over-estimate their value....

I have some preferences, but mainly it's about the woman's attitude and personality.

If I don't like her, it doesn't matter what she looks like.

DIV

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2008, 11:21:26 AM »

yes !! very true !! i see you are wise  8)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2008, 11:42:45 AM »
I understand that.

DIV

But it does. It makes perfect sense to me that the bodybuilding industry is full of addicts. Why are you surprised by this? Lots of reformed addicts too. Bodybuilding is a substitute for drugs in many cases.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2008, 11:58:18 AM »
But it does. It makes perfect sense to me that the bodybuilding industry is full of addicts. Why are you surprised by this? Lots of reformed addicts too. Bodybuilding is a substitute for drugs in many cases.

You could be right, Bilders....

I just don't see it personally, but I'm sure it's out there.

I'd think it would be hard for these guys to be Nubain addicts and still competing in bodybuilding.

People would tend to notice behavioural changes, subtle things like that.

DIV

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2008, 11:59:44 AM »

I'd think it would be hard for these guys to be Nubain addicts and still competing in bodybuilding.

DIV

You should visit the Mecca in Venice sometime, you're outlook will change dramatically :)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2008, 12:03:25 PM »
You should visit the Mecca in Venice sometime, you're outlook will change dramatically :)

That's the thing.........we can only judge by our surroundings.

Where I live in the suburbs, there aren't many bodybuilders and you don't see the same crowd that you would in L.A.

DIV

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2008, 12:22:51 PM »

DIV

Do you remember when Duchaine said almost every top 10 Olympia finalist is a Nubain addict?

A lot of times their behavior is already pretty bizarre before the hardcore drug addiction sets in. Lots of "eccentric" characters in bodybuilding. And the female side... well, imagine the psychology of some of these women considering what they do to themselves.

I don't hang out with drug users really, but when you go to shows, and train at gyms with competitors, you will notice the rec drug use also. It goes "well" with the OCD bodybuilder lifestyle. It's not a balanced lifestyle by any means most of the time.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2008, 01:09:21 PM »
Do you remember when Duchaine said almost every top 10 Olympia finalist is a Nubain addict?

A lot of times their behavior is already pretty bizarre before the hardcore drug addiction sets in. Lots of "eccentric" characters in bodybuilding. And the female side... well, imagine the psychology of some of these women considering what they do to themselves.

I don't hang out with drug users really, but when you go to shows, and train at gyms with competitors, you will notice the rec drug use also. It goes "well" with the OCD bodybuilder lifestyle. It's not a balanced lifestyle by any means most of the time.

Duchaine saw alot of shit, that's true.

I don't go to the shows and don't see any competitors at my gym so I suppose I'm missing out.

I've heard alot about the "hanger-ons" in bodybuilding.....

People who just hang out but aren't actually lifters, just a part of the scene.

The Psychology of a female who has gone through complete virilization due to AAS must be somewhat similiar to a man....

For a time I was close to Jodi Miller, but she was pretty normal in most respects.

DIV

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2008, 03:22:12 AM »
The Psychology of a female who has gone through complete virilization due to AAS must be somewhat similiar to a man....

DIV

That's not really what I'm talking about. Deciding to become a freak is a big 'fuck you' to society. That's why there's a lot of "issues" even before the drugs.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2008, 09:01:33 AM »
That's not really what I'm talking about. Deciding to become a freak is a big 'fuck you' to society. That's why there's a lot of "issues" even before the drugs.

I don't think all lifters get in to this to say "fuck you" to society, Bilders.

Some just like it....

DIV

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2008, 10:09:19 AM »

Some just like it....

DIV

You are both right. All i know is that when i first meet new people etc. they avoid me like the plague and are noticeably uncomforble, but after they get to know me it's like: "hey could you bake me one of those apple pies, because last time i told my wife that i did it and got some!)

I LOVE COOKING AND BAKING...

HAVEN'T BAKED WITH XANAX THOYGH...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2008, 10:11:28 AM »

Some just like it....

DIV

Of course, but I was talking of the female hardcore bodybuilding specifically. A man can get lots of positive comments and admiration and respect as he grows but a female will have to get used to a lot of mostly negative crap when she starts the drugs.

You are both right. All i know is that when i first meet new people etc. they avoid me like the plague and are noticeably uncomforble, but after they get to know me it's like: "hey could you bake me one of those apple pies, because last time i told my wife that i did it and got some!)

I LOVE COOKING AND BAKING...

HAVEN'T BAKED WITH XANAX THOYGH...

Being called a freak is the biggest compliment a male bb can get! :D

Being mistaken for a different gender is another matter entirely.  :o

dustin

« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2008, 10:13:35 AM »

Amazing observation, man. It's clear as day but so many people don't realize it!! When I did I went on a pussy pulling marathon. I was excited, a little disgusted, but mostly just excited. Dudes are usually much bigger pussies than women. And women just need some smooth talking, a few laughs and 99% will drop their panties for you. If you include booze or weed in the mix you're GUARANTEED to get that pussy.

I wouldn't say that super hot girls have a hard time getting fucked though. They may not be getting fucked as much as people would assume, but they do take in their fair share of dick. You'd be surprised at how many absolute LOSERS are out there fucking the most gorgeous broads though. It's because their stupid, alpha male mentality is all that's necessary to get that pussy. That and a couple of laughs is all it takes. You treat a girl like dirt and she'll stick to you like mud. It's absolutely true, even the most respectful women will feed off it even if they seem to resent you (they're just anal retentive bitches who haven't let out their inner freak - but once they do they're usually NYMPHOS).

Guys are generally fucktards. Girls are usually stupid as SHIT, but even the smarter ones aren't so cunning. If you walk into a room you could see the most smoking, conservative girl and I can almost guarantee you that any of you ugly bastards out there can walk away with a bf at the very least. You just need to know what to say and girls will do anything. I don't like playing girls like this though... while I'm not a sobbing pussy, I am a strongly emotional person and I feel horrible exploiting girls. When I was between gf's I had one broad literally begging me for the cock but I just fingered her and put her to sleep. I'm at the point where I don't like just fucking girls. They could be dirty, it could come back at you, and that really brings down a girl's self esteem. I also don't like to fuck a girl that would submit like that so easily. I especially wouldn't want to spent the rest of my life with a girl who's got a pea brain and a worn out cooter. I'm happy to say that the last three girls I've been with were all virgins (first consecutive virgin was only so-so, I'll admit). The one I'm with now it a total keeper. I thought I'd have to wait until marriage until she opened up and I was fully prepared too, but she's an absolute freak in the sheets.

I know I'm getting completely off topic here but I got excited to see Emm's observation. So many people are blink. People often wonder why they see homos and jerks pulling in the craziest pussy when they're at the clubs and I just shake my head... it's not rocket science!!! You just don't have to be a pussy. Go out there and spit your game. The worst that'll happen is that you get rejected, learn a ton of lessons and become that much closer at your next attempt. Some people have no respect for themselves and just use brute force tactics - hit on anything with a pussy. But it works! They go home and fuck a broad while you just get to fuck your hand.... I don't exploit this knowledge though. I'm young but content with settling down and starting a family. Even on steroids I can hardly keep up with my gf's insatiable sex drive. In fact, she just woke me up now before work for a quicky. I could hardly open my eyes because I fell asleep with my contact lenses in and she just old me it didn't matter and ripped off my sweat pants lmao

All that being said too, I do not claim to be a crazy player. I've banged brag-worthy pussy, but knowing all this I find that there's honestly nothing to brag about anymore. If you can sit with a girl who's in a comfortable state of mind, you can crack some jokes, find a vice or a hook that gets her intrigue and slowly start macking on her. It's so fucking easy. No one should have a hard time getting pussy. I've seen red neck, pimple faced trailer trash bag some AMAZING pussy. They may be stupid, ugly and poor but they've got balls. Use em or lose em.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2008, 10:17:31 AM »
Of course, but I was talking of the female hardcore bodybuilding specifically. A man can get lots of positive comments and admiration and respect as he grows but a female will have to get used to a lot of mostly negative crap when she starts the drugs.

I really haven't delved in to that aspect of it.

When I see a female bodybuilder who shows virilization from AAS, I try to avoid making it obvious that I'm staring or disgusted by it out of courtesy.

.....but I just can't help wondering what went through her mind to put her herself in that condition.

Why she felt the need to take anabolics and ruin her feminine traits, her skin, her face, her voice, her clit!   :-X

I really don't understand the psychology behind women wanting to become more masculine.

Muscle tone is one thing, but putting on mass like a man isn't attractive to about 95% of society.   ???

DIV

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2008, 09:23:34 PM »
back on topic. If you want an anxiety drug that is not addictive try BUSPAR.. Its 15mg and works pretty well. It will take the edge off and has no addictive issues and no issues coming off of it!! Alot of psychologists will start you with buspar to avoid the harsh things like xanax,ativan,klonopin,valium etc.....