Author Topic: 30 Days - Gun Nation  (Read 2547 times)

Decker

• Getbig V
Re: 30 Days - Gun Nation
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2008, 05:43:31 AM »
let me guess decker you dont own a gun? LOL  ::) of course its a non issue for ppl that dont believe in gun rights.
I got a gun.  I just don't love guns. 

And part of my free time is spent laughing at paranoid delusionals that think they and their little popguns are all that stand between freedom and a tyrannical government enslaving us all.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2008, 07:13:55 AM »
I think you're all missing the point.

With what we've seen over the past 8 years, I have done a complete 180 on gun control.

I say Americans...Keep your guns! you're gonna need them. not so much to protect yourselves from the local crackhead who may want to steal your stuff (although it may come in handy for those occassions), but keep your guns and know how to use them for the purpose that right was put into your constitution, ...to defend your nation against it's enemies (both foreign & domestic)

I already stocked up in view of the fact that if Obama wins, Pelosi and Reid will force him to sign draconian gun laws.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2008, 07:57:34 AM »
I got a gun.  I just don't love guns. 

And part of my free time is spent laughing at paranoid delusionals that think they and their little popguns are all that stand between freedom and a tyrannical government enslaving us all.
what kind of gun do you have decker? Let me guess a 9mm pistol?

LOL well some of us actually use our guns, I hunt, skeet shoot and enjoy just shooting guns...Im not at all worried about the government enslaving us you bringing that up in this arguement shows how truly ignorant you are on the subject.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2008, 08:20:46 AM »
what kind of gun do you have decker? Let me guess a 9mm pistol?

LOL well some of us actually use our guns, I hunt, skeet shoot and enjoy just shooting guns...Im not at all worried about the government enslaving us you bringing that up in this arguement shows how truly ignorant you are on the subject.
It's a 25 caliber handgun.  I've never fired it though.

I'm glad you can fill your time with such worthwhile activities like terrorizing woodland creatures and shooting skeet...and just shooting.  Time well spent I'm sure.

Take a look at your rightwing brethren survivalists...hell, just go to any militia open meeting and tell me again that gun nuts don't believe they are the last line of defense to freedom in the USA.

http://www.mathaba.net/www/militia/index.shtml

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2008, 08:25:23 AM »
It's a 25 caliber handgun.  I've never fired it though.

I'm glad you can fill your time with such worthwhile activities like terrorizing woodland creatures and shooting skeet...and just shooting.  Time well spent I'm sure.

Take a look at your rightwing brethren survivalists...hell, just go to any militia open meeting and tell me again that gun nuts don't believe they are the last line of defense to freedom in the USA.

http://www.mathaba.net/www/militia/index.shtml

LOL i never said that there arent ppl out there that believe this stuff but they are a fraction of the gun enthusiast in this country and for you to assign their beliefs to me just b/c i own and enjoy guns is IGNORANT. There are plenty of left wing nuts like peta and just b/c somebody wants better conditions for cows that get milked doesnt mean that they align themselves with the far left crowd in peta wouldnt you agree?

LOL you demean my hobbies but im sure yours are just as worthwhile.  ::)

so you own a gun but have never fired it, why do you own it? this is a serious question and why a .25 caliber?

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2008, 08:37:40 AM »
LOL i never said that there arent ppl out there that believe this stuff but they are a fraction of the gun enthusiast in this country and for you to assign their beliefs to me just b/c i own and enjoy guns is IGNORANT. There are plenty of left wing nuts like peta and just b/c somebody wants better conditions for cows that get milked doesnt mean that they align themselves with the far left crowd in peta wouldnt you agree?
I know all about the hunter sportsman.  I grew up and live in Wisconsin.  You can't get through grade school without taking a hunter safety course.

LOL you demean my hobbies but im sure yours are just as worthwhile.  ::)
I paint, sculpt, write poetry and music.  I'm joking here.

so you own a gun but have never fired it, why do you own it? this is a serious question and why a .25 caliber?
I've never bought a gun in my life.  It was given to me by a very good friend...my namesake in fact.  In January of 2003, for whatever reason, he shot himself to death.

I have no use for guns.  I know others do.  I just haven't figured out the sport side of that equation yet.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2008, 08:41:27 AM »
I know all about the hunter sportsman.  I grew up and live in Wisconsin.  You can't get through grade school without taking a hunter safety course.

I've never bought a gun in my life.  It was given to me by a very good friend...my namesake in fact.  In January of 2003, for whatever reason, he shot himself to death.

I have no use for guns.  I know others do.  I just haven't figured out the sport side of that equation yet.
Is that why you assume that all ppl who enjoy guns are survivalist? or was that just an ignorant comment?

why keep it if you dont intend to use it if it is required?

the sport side isnt the only side...

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2008, 08:50:55 AM »
Is that why you assume that all ppl who enjoy guns are survivalist? or was that just an ignorant comment?

why keep it if you dont intend to use it if it is required?

the sport side isnt the only side...
Are you a paranoid delusional who thinks all that stands btn a tyrannical government and freedom is his gun?

apparently you are that person b/c you are taking up that side of the argument with me.

Take your wrongly paraphrased argument of mine and go somewhere else b/c you are essentially arguing with yourself.

I keep the gun around to remind me of the insanity that such a weapon of destruction can bring.  It's a killing machine.  If families want to start teaching 'responsible' gun use to their stripling children, that's their business.  I think it's a profound waste of time.   But that's me.  I think a well-armed society is what we had in the Old West. 

I don't need it in my life like the gun nuts do.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2008, 09:00:34 AM »
Are you a paranoid delusional who thinks all that stands btn a tyrannical government and freedom is his gun?

apparently you are that person b/c you are taking up that side of the argument with me.

Take your wrongly paraphrased argument of mine and go somewhere else b/c you are essentially arguing with yourself.

I keep the gun around to remind me of the insanity that such a weapon of destruction can bring.  It's a killing machine.  If families want to start teaching 'responsible' gun use to their stripling children, that's their business.  I think it's a profound waste of time.   But that's me.  I think a well-armed society is what we had in the Old West. 

Go on youtube and look at the clips of the Koreans defending their stores with rifles and handguns from the savages in LA in 1992 rioting and looting. 

Guess what stores were never looted or burned to the ground by the barbarians???????????

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2008, 09:03:01 AM »
Go on youtube and look at the clips of the Koreans defending their stores with rifles and handguns from the savages in LA in 1992 rioting and looting. 

Guess what stores were never looted or burned to the ground by the barbarians???????????

What the hell do I care what Korean store owners do? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2008, 09:05:03 AM »

LOL so anybody who uses a gun or enjoys guns is a gun nut? im just trying to understand how i got lumped into the right wing the government is coming to get us category other than those attributes being projected on to me by a person who has gun issues such as yourself.

all in all you do fall into the first category i put you in, of course you dont care about gun issues b/c its a non issue for you not b/c its a non issue for the country.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2008, 09:09:44 AM »
What the hell do I care what Korean store owners do? 

You should care if you own anything, like a home or a business which obviously you do not, because you can see that guns are the ultimate equalizer to tyranny, thieves, looters, and criminals looking to harm your property and family.

Those Koreans sent a message to the "community" that next time the looters and barbarians will know NOT where to riot.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2008, 09:13:34 AM »
LOL so anybody who uses a gun or enjoys guns is a gun nut? im just trying to understand how i got lumped into the right wing the government is coming to get us category other than those attributes being projected on to me by a person who has gun issues such as yourself.

all in all you do fall into the first category i put you in, of course you dont care about gun issues b/c its a non issue for you not b/c its a non issue for the country.
I can't make you comprehend the words that I type. 

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2008, 09:16:19 AM »
You should care if you own anything, like a home or a business which obviously you do not, because you can see that guns are the ultimate equalizer to tyranny, thieves, looters, and criminals looking to harm your property and family.

Those Koreans sent a message to the "community" that next time the looters and barbarians will know NOT where to riot.
That's what cops and insurance are for.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2008, 09:24:58 AM »
That's what cops and insurance are for.

Dumbest post of the year. 

The cops do not prevent crime, they respond to it.  The cops did not protect the property in LA and lets the sotres burn and be looted. 

You truly have a mental disorder if you think the cops are going to protect you in the event of a riot.  By law they have NO responsibility to you individually to protect you.

You have the typical liberal nanny-state mentality, let someone take care of your problems, let someone else pay your way, let someone else protect you, let someone else clean up your mess.

If you owned a store you worked your whole life to establish you would not let a bunch of savages come along and loot it for the taking.

But then again, liberals are typically not owners of anything, just takers and people looking for the govt to take from others to give it to the cry babies of society.     

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2008, 09:49:11 AM »
Dumbest post of the year. 

The cops do not prevent crime, they respond to it.  The cops did not protect the property in LA and lets the sotres burn and be looted. 
So any joker packing heat stops a crime before it starts?  Do you think through your positions?  I think not.

You truly have a mental disorder if you think the cops are going to protect you in the event of a riot.  By law they have NO responsibility to you individually to protect you.
Yeah.  A riot.  in Green Bay Wisconsin.

"To Protect and Serve"...just what the hell are you talking about?  Police have an extra duty to Protect and Serve.

You have the typical liberal nanny-state mentality, let someone take care of your problems, let someone else pay your way, let someone else protect you, let someone else clean up your mess.
I pay my taxes and insurance premiums.

Do you pray for a riot in your area so that it unleashes the pistol packing hero that residies in your innerself?

If you owned a store you worked your whole life to establish you would not let a bunch of savages come along and loot it for the taking.
I don't own a store.  But I'll keep an eye out for savages.

But then again, liberals are typically not owners of anything, just takers and people looking for the govt to take from others to give it to the cry babies of society.     
Yes.  Right wing lunatics are the true producers in this world and any liberal is really a communist parasite.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2008, 09:53:00 AM »

Yes, those millions of dollars all of the Hollywood actors get are not their own... They just stole them.

::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2008, 09:59:23 AM »
Yes, those millions of dollars all of the Hollywood actors get are not their own... They just stole them.

::)

The guarantee you almost every one of those hollywood liberals has at least shotgun in the home after what happened in 1992. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2008, 10:03:31 AM »
So any joker packing heat stops a crime before it starts?  Do you think through your positions?  I think not.
Yeah.  A riot.  in Green Bay Wisconsin.

"To Protect and Serve"...just what the hell are you talking about?  Police have an extra duty to Protect and Serve.
I pay my taxes and insurance premiums.

Do you pray for a riot in your area so that it unleashes the pistol packing hero that residies in your innerself?
I don't own a store.  But I'll keep an eye out for savages.
 Yes.  Right wing lunatics are the true producers in this world and any liberal is really a communist parasite.

You are so delusional.  You live in the sticks in an all white, little house on the prairie part of the country.  I live in the Bronx and remember when Dinkins was mayor and the crown heights riots which were started over a stupid car accident. 

Look it up, the police have a collective duty to the public, not an individual duty to you personally.  I am not kidding, a police officer could literally watch you get shot, not do a damn thing about it, and not get sued. 

They do not have an obligation to protect you individually.  Look it up.  I am willing to bet 10k on it. 

BTW - who the heck are you to tell someone who spent years building a store to let it burn to ground so some savages can get a free tv so long as he is going to get an insurance check????

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2008, 10:06:35 AM »
The guarantee you almost every one of those hollywood liberals has at least shotgun in the home after what happened in 1992. 

I hope so... I have 3, plus a .45 and a .357, not to mention various hunting rifles.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2008, 11:19:21 AM »
I hope so... I have 3, plus a .45 and a .357, not to mention various hunting rifles.

We should compare notes.  If there is a riot in the hood where I am, the friendly neighbors know where to come. 

Anyone who thinks things in this country cannot become unhinged in a very short period of time only need to look at the 1992 riots, Katrina, the 1960's riots, etc.

If we ever have a major depression, natural disaster, or famine, everyone will be looking to become armed.   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2008, 11:25:33 AM »
We should compare notes.  If there is a riot in the hood where I am, the friendly neighbors know where to come. 

Anyone who thinks things in this country cannot become unhinged in a very short period of time only need to look at the 1992 riots, Katrina, the 1960's riots, etc.

If we ever have a major depression, natural disaster, or famine, everyone will be looking to become armed.  

I agree... The 2nd amendment should be preserved at all costs.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2008, 11:30:12 AM »
I can't make you comprehend the words that I type. 
::) LOL b/c they actually make sense and show you to be an ignorant dumb ass?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2008, 11:31:23 AM »
I agree... The 2nd amendment should be preserved at all costs.

People dont realize how quickly we can all descend into chaos by some unforseen event.  

Anyone who thinks the cops are going to protect them in the times of chaos are delusional.  

I disagree with the NRA on one thing though - I believe in mandatory range training.  Everyone who has a gun should know exactly how to use it and should always brush up on their skills just in case.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2008, 11:41:06 AM »

People dont realize how quickly we can all descend into chaos by some unforseen event.  

Anyone who thinks the cops are going to protect them in the times of chaos are delusional.  

I disagree with the NRA on one thing though - I believe in mandatory range training.  Everyone who has a gun should know exactly how to use it and should always brush up on their skills just in case.  
couldnt agree more if you dont know how to safely handle a gun and have the ability to hit what you are aiming at you should not be allowed to own a gun.