Author Topic: i Freely admit  (Read 1668 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
i Freely admit
« on: October 25, 2008, 01:59:28 AM »
I personally dislike decker, ozmo and hugo. I cant stand Jaguar and 240 makes me want to vomit all over the constitution. However, I respect all of these individuals (even if I dont show it at all) because dissent and disagreement is what makes America the greatest nation on earth. I am happy people like you exist (even though I dislike you and disagree with your views) because you force me to justify my positions. Without you, there is no need for me. Therefore, I thank every one of you guys. Biased, wrong, as you may be; you are still my countrymen, and for better or worse, we are stuck with one another. We can hate eachother tommorow, the next day and forever, but.... In the name of this great nation, I propose we all love America equally (albeit in our own way). I call a truce. I hate you all, but I respect you, I understand you, and I am resigned to the fact that none of us are going anywhere. If theres one thing I love my country about its this-- As comfortable as any of us may be, we all love our country. Just in our own way.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: i Freely admit
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 02:21:18 AM »
I personally dislike decker, ozmo and hugo. I cant stand Jaguar and 240 makes me want to vomit all over the constitution. However, I respect all of these individuals (even if I dont show it at all) because dissent and disagreement is what makes America the greatest nation on earth. I am happy people like you exist (even though I dislike you and disagree with your views) because you force me to justify my positions. Without you, there is no need for me. Therefore, I thank every one of you guys. Biased, wrong, as you may be; you are still my countrymen, and for better or worse, we are stuck with one another. We can hate eachother tommorow, the next day and forever, but.... In the name of this great nation, I propose we all love America equally (albeit in our own way). I call a truce. I hate you all, but I respect you, I understand you, and I am resigned to the fact that none of us are going anywhere. If theres one thing I love my country about its this-- As comfortable as any of us may be, we all love our country. Just in our own way.

...I'm not American. I'm Canadian.
w

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 02:22:38 AM »
fvck off, Whorewell.
G

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 02:25:19 AM »
fvck off, Whorewell.

pssst: He's just trying to make peace now, so he won't face endless pwning and have to delete his gimmick account on Nov 5th
w

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 02:53:31 AM »
lol ummm not quite.... I am for once trying to be amicable. Fck saving face and fixing peoples feellings. I can admit when my cause is lost. it has zero to do with my views and everything to do with reality. Barry is going to win... You guys helped bring about that result. While I despise and disagree with that result, at the very least I think you guys geniunely do care about the USA. Even though out visions differ, I still show respect because thats what america is all about. if you wanna try and twist this thread and argue and cause problems my reponse is this (((^(((

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2008, 04:04:45 AM »
lol ummm not quite.... I am for once trying to be amicable. Fck saving face and fixing peoples feellings. I can admit when my cause is lost. it has zero to do with my views and everything to do with reality. Barry is going to win... You guys helped bring about that result. While I despise and disagree with that result, at the very least I think you guys geniunely do care about the USA. Even though out visions differ, I still show respect because thats what america is all about. if you wanna try and twist this thread and argue and cause problems my reponse is this (((^(((

The yellow highlighted stuff I agree with. The red highlight I can neither make heads nor tails of.  ???
w

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2008, 05:46:10 AM »
The yellow highlighted stuff I agree with. The red highlight I can neither make heads nor tails of.  ???

He's talking from the standpoint of a "patriot", not of a human being. That what he defines himself as of. His "humanity" stops at the US borders.

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2008, 06:37:21 AM »

good post!
!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2008, 07:23:19 AM »
He's talking from the standpoint of a "patriot", not of a human being. That what he defines himself as of. His "humanity" stops at the US borders.

LOL this made me laugh. Good stuff.
from incomplete data

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2008, 07:47:13 AM »

we're all on the same side.  some of us have different visions for how the country should be run.  Others prefer a leader who benefits their own wallet more.  If Obama and McCain traded tax plans, woul Coach still be all about Mccain?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2008, 07:55:29 AM »
we're all on the same side.  some of us have different visions for how the country should be run.  Others prefer a leader who benefits their own wallet more.  If Obama and McCain traded tax plans, woul Coach still be all about Mccain?

Why are you picking on Coach? We have non US posters here who sit and bash McCain all day simply because they are black and they want a brother in office. Yet you choose to use Coach as an example, unbelievable.
E

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2008, 08:00:09 AM »
Why are you picking on Coach? We have non US posters here who sit and bash McCain all day simply because they are black and they want a brother in office. Yet you choose to use Coach as an example, unbelievable.

I'm not an american and I bash Mccain. I certainly do NOT care about Obama's race. I think Powell summed it up pretty nicely why america is in a bigger need of Obama than Mccain.

You accuse people of racism but yet you the neocon shitheads are the only one bringing race into the equation.
from incomplete data

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2008, 08:05:31 AM »
I'm not an american and I bash Mccain. I certainly do NOT care about Obama's race. I think Powell summed it up pretty nicely why america is in a bigger need of Obama than Mccain.

You accuse people of racism but yet you the neocon shitheads are the only one bringing race into the equation.
LOL what obama constantly brought it up in his campaign, his wife made it perfectly clear which race she will help "first and foremost" and his pastor makes it perfectly clear that he believes the black ppl in america are being held down  ::) LOL monkey get your fuking facts straight bro...obama and his campaign wife and pastor are the ones who brought race into this not the republicans if he had been white and had these examples come to light he would have been crucified the only reason ppl dont go after him for his shit is b/c they dont wanna be called racist.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2008, 08:06:03 AM »

Are you black? We have total idiots on here like MattT, who doesn't even know what country he "has business interests" in, bashing or great war hero John McCain. Now, considering Matt is Canadian and borderline retarded, shouldn't he be more concerned with maybe, I don't know, geography lessons(or hanging from his swingset, ala Bobby Brady), than who is elected president of our country?
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2008, 08:07:58 AM »
LOL what obama constantly brought it up in his campaign, his wife made it perfectly clear which race she will help "first and foremost" and his pastor makes it perfectly clear that he believes the black ppl in america are being held down  ::) LOL monkey get your fuking facts straight bro...obama and his campaign wife and pastor are the ones who brought race into this not the republicans if he had been white and had these examples come to light he would have been crucified the only reason ppl dont go after him for his shit is b/c they dont wanna be called racist.

Not to mention that fat whore Oprah, who has ever endorsed a candidate before, but she now decides to endorse Barry Hussein, which helped him beat Hillary in the first place. I am sure his skin color had nothing to do with it though ::)
E

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2008, 08:18:46 AM »
I'm #1!

I don't know you personally so what's with your dislike of me (personally)?

I don't hate you.  I don't know you.  I do know your reactionary and insulting posts but that happens on boards like this one.  I'd rather have more discussion than less so I don't complain about insults or the like (I do respond thought).  I don't see a need to chill discussion b/c I might take something as a slight.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2008, 09:30:31 AM »
Are you black? We have total idiots on here like MattT, who doesn't even know what country he "has business interests" in, bashing or great war hero John McCain. Now, considering Matt is Canadian and borderline retarded, shouldn't he be more concerned with maybe, I don't know, geography lessons(or hanging from his swingset, ala Bobby Brady), than who is elected president of our country?

No need for redundancy now.....

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2008, 10:24:18 AM »

No lol I'm not black.

Yes what a great hero, bombing Vietnamese children and villages and gets caught. Then he chooses an absolute lunatic for nominee as VP. The old senile man is a pandering whore as some like to put it.
from incomplete data

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2008, 10:28:09 AM »

Aight, you bring up valid points. Mind you that I was having a meltdown over danielson's quote:

We have non US posters here who sit and bash McCain all day simply because they are black and they want a brother in office.
Which is simply not true for everyone.

There are racism on both sides.
from incomplete data

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2008, 10:44:40 AM »

Wow.

It's hard to say i personally dislike anyone here.  It's an Internet forum with people I'll likely never meet.  So why go as far as to say I dislike anyone?  Mainly because i think if i knew many of you in real life we'd be friends and our debates would be lively without the attacks.  I have a few friends who are as hard of core of a conservative as you make yourself out to be and we love talking politics. 

The only thing that annoys me about some posters is they play party line to the ridiculous sometimes and their attack on the apposing party sounds like racism when they constantly use stereo types.

GW, my first impression of you a while back was wrong.  And if you realize people who disagree with your political views for the most part care about the USA you can't be a bad guy in my book.  (just slightly misguided  ;D ;))

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2008, 11:21:08 AM »
Aight, you bring up valid points. Mind you that I was having a meltdown over danielson's quote:
Which is simply not true for everyone.

There are racism on both sides.
very true and im not saying that race isnt an issue but obama is the one who brought the race issue to the fore front not the republicans as a matter of fact they have done alot to distance themselves from it.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2008, 11:22:47 AM »

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2008, 04:47:00 PM »

Give your head a fucking shake! People bash McCain 'cause he's a senile idiot.
You never saw any of those same people pushing for Keyes, Jesse Jackson or Sharpton did you.
You're such a racist little fuck, all you see is colour isn't it?

I've never wished this on anyone before, ...but I'd laugh if you ever got forcibly sodomized by someone like Ronnie Williams, so you actually know what it is to be fucked by a Black man. Maybe it would allow you to get over your fear, ...or maybe not? Either way, ...it would make me laugh.
w

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2008, 06:04:49 PM »
Give your head a fucking shake! People bash McCain 'cause he's a senile idiot.
You never saw any of those same people pushing for Keyes, Jesse Jackson or Sharpton did you.
You're such a racist little fuck, all you see is colour isn't it?

I've never wished this on anyone before, ...but I'd laugh if you ever got forcibly sodomized by someone like Ronnie Williams, so you actually know what it is to be fucked by a Black man. Maybe it would allow you to get over your fear, ...or maybe not? Either way, ...it would make me laugh.

All you people know is violence. Doesn't surprise me at all.
E

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2008, 07:17:16 PM »
All you people know is violence. Doesn't surprise me at all.

Get ready for your candidate to be violently reamed at the ballot box on the 4th
w