Author Topic: Question for White posters.  (Read 3875 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Question for White posters.
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2008, 03:33:16 PM »
So why didn't white people act like animals when OJ was acquitted? Are you defending rioters Doc?

Instead of rioting they changed California's hearsay law to allow a diary into evidence without being challenged. Basically this means 6th amendment rights were modified for all Californians to ensure OJ lost the civil case. Think about that, LOL! They actually changed the law.

What people did did to the law in reaction will probably last a lot longer than any riot did.

Maybe the question was too hard or something. I only wanted to know what people thought the cultural backlash of a minority president would be.

Personally, I believe Americans will have the exact same amount of racism. People will just have to be more honest with themselves about how they view race and social structure in America.

People who have a problem with Obama being black aren't necessarily racist in my opinion. It probably has more to do with members of the majority feeling their authority/power slipping away. That's exactly why I'm convinced McCain still has a chance to win. Fear is a powerful motivator and this would be a pretty big change for people in the majority in terms of their self image.

Poor whites actually still feel good about being white, LOL! It makes no sense, but it's true. Seeing a black man rise that high might be more than a lot of people can deal with. I still say poor is poor. :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2008, 07:18:49 PM »
Quiet riot?

I've overheard people in the gym predicting that there will be an assassination attempt if Obama wins.  That will ensure a riot.

when you say "overheard people in the gym" I assume you mean the voices in your head

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2008, 07:40:32 PM »
when you say "overheard people in the gym" I assume you mean the voices in your head
Lol, no just two jacked older dudes doing triceps next to me.  Thanks for playing.
Squishy face retard