Author Topic: Howie "Expert"  (Read 6992 times)

Fallen

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Fallen... better than "The Open Door".
Re: Howie "Expert"
« Reply #100 on: October 25, 2008, 08:34:48 PM »
It is kind of ironic that a neurotic ends up marrying a psychologist.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #101 on: October 25, 2008, 09:29:04 PM »
Look I am sorry but as much as you guys want to jerk off over kiddy pron , you have the wrong site.
Go back to NAMBLA and maybe they can help ya.This a bodybuilding comic relief site.
Here now jerk off over this babe and go to bed satisfied.

lol, that chick has bigger arms than you

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #102 on: October 25, 2008, 09:30:32 PM »
lol, that chick has bigger arms than you
Maybe a bigger clit than him too. :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ddraber

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • i want your friendship
« Reply #103 on: October 25, 2008, 09:30:51 PM »
Look I am sorry but as much as you guys want to jerk off over kiddy pron , you have the wrong site.
Go back to NAMBLA and maybe they can help ya.This a bodybuilding comic relief site.
Here now jerk off over this babe and go to bed satisfied.

You look very homosexual , are you laughing because you are being dwarfed or because you took the virginity of a 10 years old kid?

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 25, 2008, 09:31:45 PM »
Since you are a retarded broken record I will stay and just accept that trolls like you have nothing going and feel some homoerotic need to try and get into it with a bodybuilder.
Try gay 4 pay sites, you will get more satisfaction big guy  ;)
Why did you hide your e-mail address Howard. Why did your e-mail address match the one on the website where you asked that little girl to e-mail you Howard. I have no reason to lie Howard, I saw it and Benz saw it. When Benz returns you will be further exposed you sick pos scumbag. Also, I hear TA has info regarding your sickness. Stop living in denial, acceptance is the road to recovery you sick bastard, you don't want to end up like your father do you?
I am a big baby

io856

« Reply #105 on: October 25, 2008, 09:32:10 PM »
Hey Howard,

Was it at all psychologically taxing to come from such a well-developed state? or did it just "feel right" to move away from the hardcore bodybuilding lifestyle?
Did it feel as if you left on your own terms?

What is life like after this sport? I feel the best thing about it is you can continue it for the rest of your life. Just not as "hardcore".

In other sports like gymnastics etc. its not logistically possible in most cases. So the athlete experiences a great loss at the conclusion of their sporting career. They end up spending a lot more time with their coaches then they did their parents and once they leave the coach wants nothing to do with them. Thats one thing we don't have to worry about in this sport. Its got longevity

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #106 on: October 25, 2008, 09:32:46 PM »
Why did you hide your e-mail address Howard. Why did your e-mail address match the one on the website where you asked that little girl to e-mail you Howard. I have no reason to lie Howard, I saw it and Benz saw it. When Benz returns you will be further exposed you sick pos scumbag. Also, I hear TA has info regarding your sickness. Stop living in denial, acceptance is the road to recovery you sick bastard, you don't want to end up like your father do you?

christ benz, ANOTHER gimmick? ;D ;D

ddraber

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • i want your friendship
« Reply #107 on: October 25, 2008, 09:34:20 PM »
Coward is a fucking pussy, all "big" muscles but he's a sad man. Hey "COWARD" can you elaborate a bit more about your parents relationship? Didnt their marriage failed?

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 25, 2008, 09:36:06 PM »
Coward is a fucking pussy, all "big" muscles but he's a sad man. Hey "COWARD" can you elaborate a bit more about your parents relationship? Didnt their marriage failed?
His dad took his own life, Howard indeed comes from a very troubled past!! Might explain his sickness!!
I am a big baby

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 25, 2008, 09:38:27 PM »
RIP :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ddraber

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • i want your friendship
« Reply #110 on: October 25, 2008, 09:39:35 PM »
Be aware

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 25, 2008, 09:41:29 PM »
Hey Howard,

Was it at all psychologically taxing to come from such a well-developed state? or did it just "feel right" to move away from the hardcore bodybuilding lifestyle?
Did it feel as if you left on your own terms?

What is life like after this sport? I feel the best thing about it is you can continue it for the rest of your life. Just not as "hardcore".

In other sports like gymnastics etc. its not logistically possible in most cases. So the athlete experiences a great loss at the conclusion of their sporting career. They end up spending a lot more time with their coaches then they did their parents and once they leave the coach wants nothing to do with them. Thats one thing we don't have to worry about in this sport. Its got longevity
I did my last show in 1995 and never felt the motivation to get that serious again. After being serious from 1978 to 95 the hardcore need just phased out, hard to say why exactly. Top be honest I felt it dominated my life too much.
All other phases of my life improved ( $, credit score, career, etc) when I got into a more balanced life.I don't have more back problems and overall I feel better and am pretty happy.
I have become a real hockey fan these days, enjoy going to Atlanta Thrashers games.
The gym is still fun and I like going to NPC shows as a fan and judge still.I am not all that into the IFBB pro events however.
Thanks, Howard

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 25, 2008, 09:42:18 PM »
I did my last show in 1995 and never felt the motivation to get that serious again. After being serious from 1978 to 95 the hardcore need just phased out, hard to say why exactly. Top be honest I felt it dominated my life too much.
All other phases of my life improved ( $, credit score, career, etc) when I got into a more balanced life.I don't have more back problems and overall I feel better and am pretty happy.
I have become a real hockey fan these days, enjoy going to Atlanta Thrashers games.
The gym is still fun and I like going to NPC shows as a fan and judge still.I am not all that into the IFBB pro events however.
Thanks, Howard
STFU, CLOWN, NO ONE CARES!!
I am a big baby

ddraber

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • i want your friendship
« Reply #113 on: October 25, 2008, 09:43:32 PM »
Thanks, Howard

Im sure your life improved a lot, being a teacher is a never ending source of kids that can be abused, no doubt your life improved.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 25, 2008, 09:50:10 PM »
Once again I feel the need at this pt to report this to the mods. I can take any funny cracks and realize this is GET BIG and I enjoy a fun wisecracking, but you guys are too much.
Good luck, this is my last comment .I like GET BIG I don't plan on having some numbnut ruin it for me if I can help it.
Thanks, Howard
Whiney PEDO bastard. Tell us, why did your father off himself??
I am a big baby

ddraber

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • i want your friendship
« Reply #115 on: October 25, 2008, 09:51:01 PM »
Once again I feel the need at this pt to report this to the mods. I can take any funny cracks and realize this is GET BIG and I enjoy a fun wisecracking, but you guys are too much.
Good luck, this is my last comment .I like GET BIG I don't plan on having some numbnut ruin it for me if I can help it.
Thanks, Howard

hahahahahahahaha epic child abuser meltdown

your picture might be removed here, but not from external pages, you are fucked man, you'd better go to your nearest police station and plead guilty for your crimes against kids and human kind

ddraber

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • i want your friendship
« Reply #116 on: October 25, 2008, 10:01:51 PM »
On a side note, Howard cant get expert starts, he is the son of a war coward, not possible :(

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: October 25, 2008, 10:03:16 PM »
Jesus, this is getting brutal.  :o

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2008, 10:09:13 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2008, 10:14:02 PM »
LOL, Howard truly is taking a monumental ass-raping all over the boards. :-\

ddraber

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • i want your friendship
« Reply #120 on: October 25, 2008, 10:16:53 PM »
LOL, Howard truly is taking a monumental ass-raping all over the boards. :-\

Coward L White, a child molester living in Georgia, ex bodybuilder failure, is always here to fuck this board, he doesnt help at all, his father was a known war criminal coward... coward white a child molestor...nice "family"

ddraber

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • i want your friendship
« Reply #121 on: October 25, 2008, 10:20:00 PM »
LOL, well I would rather be raped on the boards then be someone biatches in REAL life like some of these clowns  :D

hey coward is your father still the well known war criminal coward ? hahahaha what a fucking clown & shame for the US army

io856

« Reply #122 on: October 25, 2008, 10:34:31 PM »
why did your dad commit suicide?

ddraber

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • i want your friendship
« Reply #123 on: October 25, 2008, 10:35:47 PM »
In May 1988 my father did take his own life and it was the worst thing I ever had to deal with.
I made the mistake of posting a brief story about it. For some reason guys like this think a dad's suicide is something funny or to be made sport of. I will let the rest of the board decide about this and what kind of people would do this.
I also quoted some lame joke I heard from a gym owner I knew in La. It took a life of its' own and these same lame trolls started a rumor I was a pedo. I am teacher and take great pride in my record as teacher and coach.
If you want this to be the nature of your BB board fine, that is what you will get.
It no longer is worth my time however. My dad's memory is too important to me to sit back and just let some idiots post crap like this. I can't do anything as it is an open forum, I just would hope that some things might be out of bounds .
Thanks for listening, Howard

Are you crying? Getbig isnt for suicidal homosexuals, you should know that, pedo.
If you start shit here, be ready for the retaliation aswel, instead of crying to mods, like you do everytime you cant deal with the situation.
And please, call police, have some mother fucking honor and confess your crimes, pedo.

ps: you can hang yourself @ jail and meet your daddy, homo.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #124 on: October 25, 2008, 10:37:57 PM »
anyone else get pm's from Howie?