Author Topic: do u recomemnd i buy an ipod for the gym  (Read 2194 times)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: do u recomemnd i buy an ipod for the gym
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2008, 04:25:07 AM »
Nothing can hold back an "instructor" on a mission.

The majority of "instructors" think that their education ends after they have received their certification. This certification is only the beginning of your "career".

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2008, 04:32:28 AM »
The majority of "instructors" think that their education ends after they have received their certification. This certification is only the beginning of your "career".

On more than one occasion I had one of them multiple choice tested "instructors" trying to tell me what I do wrong during my set. Best thing to do is completely ignore them, that usually breaks their confidence. Only when they touch, I smack them around a little after my set. ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2008, 04:55:32 AM »
i see tons of pro bodybuilders listening to ipods...i see everyone at the fitness center has an ipod on in workout...yet i do not own one yet

i find sometimes im not motivated in my workouts cuz of the crappy coffee house music my fitness center plays

should i get one? or are there some of u out there like me who do not own them?
Right..
1.Wearing an ipod wont make you a bodybuilder.
2.fitness center??wtf you want big muscles , go to a fuckin gym..
3.crappy coffee house music my fitness center plays..As above , go hard fuckin core..join a gym that has a radio staion tuned in , yes a radio station..but the radio can only be tuned to this station and its hard rock that makes you want to bash the mother fuker next to you..you then channel this rage at the weights,no neega jungle bunny rubbish , save that for your nights in with "Don" you want insane intensity.
Do this for 5 years lifting heavier and heavier weights and until you have callouses on your calluoses and not from jacking "Dons" cock but from ripping 250kg off the floor on deadlifts ,rowing , pressing,dipping,chinning and grunting like a mad man..

ipod?? grow some fukin nuts mate  ::)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2008, 05:04:56 AM »
Personally i dont liek IPods, despite their ability to play videos hold huge amount on songs i just listen to my 60dollar mp3 player. About the size of a packet of gum. Does the trick for me.

I constantly damage my mp3's through chalk catching it on things etc so its better for me to have just a cheap one.

They are nice though, but some look a bit girly

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2008, 05:06:16 AM »
but some look a bit girly
In a nut shell  ;)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2008, 05:09:52 AM »
an ipod itself is a distraction unless you put it on shuffle and let it be

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2008, 05:13:45 AM »
I have a Shuffle which serves it's purpose I guess. The darn cord seems to always get in the way or the ear buds fall out  :-[  Most of the time it's a pain in the butt.  :-\
brutal deformed ears causing difficulty when using earphones

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2008, 06:27:16 AM »
Yeah, you should get one. It's always better listening to what you want rather than what the gym plays. Maybe you could ask your beautiful fiance finace to get you an Ipod Touch for Christmas.

Fixed

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2008, 09:19:42 AM »
The Ipod fags think they are cool, no.

hahahahaha!!!! The ones with tapout or affliction shirts are the best.
\

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2008, 09:29:11 AM »
new touch is nice with built it Nike +& all the apps you can run. Nano is great I vote touch. I typing this from the shitter on an iPhone. LOL :X
A

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2008, 10:08:32 AM »
if you buy an Ipod make sure you get that strap to wrap it around your guns so you can see exactly how many second are left in that song while your dumbell curling.  be sure to roll up that affliction t-shirt cause otherwise the strap might not fit them biceps.