Author Topic: How can McSame call Obama Cocky when Mcsame guarantee's a win?  (Read 7405 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: How can McSame call Obama Cocky when Mcsame guarantee's a win?
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2008, 04:23:11 PM »
Give me one good reason why obama deserves any respect? Tell me what he has done to deserve this attention?

Both he and McCain strongly opposes the use of torture.

Obama has built his life from scratch, in essence both he and John McCain are personifying the American dream.

McCain in that he survived several years in a prison. Despite the physical and mental wounds managed to become a great representant for his party.

Obama in that he comes from small circumstances and a split family, and an outsider background, despite all this, he managed to get good grades and get into the best schools in the world.

They both made an incredible journey.

I think that's something to be be recognized.

What do you think?

As empty as paradise

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2008, 04:30:47 PM »
Give me one good reason why obama deserves any respect? Tell me what he has done to deserve this attention?

He's a United States senator, you ass.

!

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2008, 04:32:21 PM »
Ok iv herd from 3 retarded  MCSAME supporters the hate is to be expected.  MCSAME will lose and lose badly.

Name one thing No Bama has done for this country? Maybe you believe his slick Jivv talking bullshit.
Take a look at all the bullshit that surounds himand the people for the last 20 yrs he was surounded by.
And i'm going to trust someone like him to run the greatest country in the World? Fu..k NO
He's talking shit people want to hear that's all, it only goes to show there are stupid people in this country.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2008, 04:43:07 PM »
He's a United States senator, you ass.

Oh Wow he's was a senator for one year and now he thinks he can run the country, give me a break.
He's a scam just like ACORN and the rest of the great company he has kept for the last 20 years.

Did you know Obama woke up one morning and he was White from neck up, ya so he went to his Doctor to see why and the Doc. told him to drink this brown liquid, so he did. Damm Obama said that taste like
Bull Shit and the Doctor said you're right you were a quart low

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2008, 04:51:38 PM »
Name one thing No Bama has done for this country? Maybe you believe his slick Jivv talking bullshit.
Take a look at all the bullshit that surounds himand the people for the last 20 yrs he was surounded by.
And i'm going to trust someone like him to run the greatest country in the World? Fu..k NO
He's talking shit people want to hear that's all, it only goes to show there are stupid people in this country.

He was one of many Senators and Congressmen who voted for the bailout.

Without that, the banking system would've likely had collapsed.

Wasn't a popular thing to do.

Still he did it.

That's one thing he's done for the USA.
As empty as paradise

The Coach

« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2008, 05:19:56 PM »
Good for him Hedgie, so did McCain.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2008, 05:25:49 PM »
He was one of many Senators and Congressmen who voted for the bailout.

Without that, the banking system would've likely had collapsed.

Wasn't a popular thing to do.

Still he did it.

That's one thing he's done for the USA.

Wow that should go down in history for what he did, but i'm sure your joking i hope?
He's not stupid but many people really don't know enough about him and he's not applying for
a job at Burger King.
I heard a question ask to many people, question was are you voting for obama because he picked
Sara Palin for his Vice President? and their answer was YES. And most of them could't give a one answer
about what he has done. So these are the kind of people who are voting for him. SCARRY.
Most of them never even voted befre in thier life and don't know the first thing about politics.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2008, 06:15:46 PM »
Wow that should go down in history for what he did, but i'm sure your joking i hope?
He's not stupid but many people really don't know enough about him and he's not applying for
a job at Burger King.
I heard a question ask to many people, question was are you voting for obama because he picked
Sara Palin for his Vice President? and their answer was YES. And most of them could't give a one answer
about what he has done. So these are the kind of people who are voting for him. SCARRY.
Most of them never even voted befre in thier life and don't know the first thing about politics.

I get scared by how many people will vote for Obama or McCain without having any clue as to what politics they're supporting.
How many of the Obama voters know his platform? What about McCain and not to mention his running mate Palin..
I think Obama put it best. He was asked what he thought about many white people not voting for him just because he's black.
He said that there were probably just as many black voters who voted for him because he's black.

In other words: lots of voters om both sides have absolutely no clue.   
As empty as paradise

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2008, 07:15:20 PM »

lol damn MCBUSH is even better i'll be using that one from now on :D

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2008, 07:18:09 PM »

Look how well Obama has run his campaign vs mcbush.  That alone should show you how he'll run the white house, he's also gained the respect of Powell and Buffet.  What the hell else does Obama need to prove? hes done everything right, give the man the respect he deserves. 

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2008, 07:24:09 PM »
Wow that should go down in history for what he did, but I'm sure your joking i hope?
a job at Burger King.
Sara Palin for his Vice President? and their answer was YES. And most of them couldn't give a one answer
Most of them never even voted before in thier life and don't know the first thing about politics.

McBush lost alot of republicans respect when he picked that hore palin, and now its backfiring on him.  Seriously he only picked her to energize the base, not based on her skills or experience ::).  And when mcbush is asked why he picked her, his answer is  " shes the most popular govnor in America"  So basically he just picked her so hed get more votes so he could "try" to win, not because of what shes done.  McBush is a sleesey ass lieing punk politician.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2008, 07:26:31 PM »
i listed like 10 reasons in an old thread weeks ago so im not going to repeat myself.  The main reason is that he wants to continue the war in Iraq, and that he voted to go to war in Iraq.  And that he wants to give tax cuts to rich CEO's and oil companies.  Hmmm kinda reminds me of George bush ::)  Also his temperament is not suited for the white house, this guy was beaten for 5 years, you know this guys has some post partem depression going on inside that fucked up head of his.  Also Keating 5 comes to mind, theres so many things i hate about that old bastard i could write a book about it.  Lets face it u would rather have Romney then mcsame in there, but you stuck defending this old bastard, i feel sorry for mcsame supporters.

pssst Matt, "post partem depression" is what some women get after they give birth. It's caused by a sudden hormone shift in the body. I think you might have meant "post traumatic stress disorder".  :-[  other than that... carry on.
w

The Coach

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2008, 07:32:34 PM »
Look how well Obama has run his campaign vs mcbush.  That alone should show you how he'll run the white house, he's also gained the respect of Powell and Buffet.  What the hell else does Obama need to prove? hes done everything right, give the man the respect he deserves.  

1. Obama doesn't "run" his campaign.  He doesn't know how to make decisions, he has people do it for him. He's never ran a state, city or business and failed his district in Illinois.

2. Powell is a social liberal and the most important reason why he's endorsed him in because he's BLACK.

3. Obama needs about 5-10 years of PROVING he can run the country. His voting record indicates he has no intention of crossing party lines for anything and has always voted on the left. So far he hasn't done ANYTHING for this country in anyway, shape or form.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2008, 07:33:04 PM »
Total nonsense post.

BTW, his name is McCain.

John McCain.

I think he's earned the right to not be called names.

And MattT,

please elaborate in what it is you dislike in McCain's politics and what it is you like in Obama's.

Epic Meltdown. 

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2008, 07:39:26 PM »

I can tell you McCain cheating on his wife for a rich young woman, Charles keating, and getting caught in countless lies and thinking Sara Palin is the next most qualified person to run the country if he died in office shows why he doesnt deserve any respect.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2008, 07:41:44 PM »
Both he and McCain strongly opposes the use of torture.

Obama has built his life from scratch, in essence both he and John McCain are personifying the American dream.

McCain in that he survived several years in a prison. Despite the physical and mental wounds managed to become a great representant for his party.

Obama in that he comes from small circumstances and a split family, and an outsider background, despite all this, he managed to get good grades and get into the best schools in the world.

They both made an incredible journey.

I think that's something to be be recognized.

What do you think?

McCain didnt build up his life, everything was handed to him, He was 5th from the bottom of his graduating class at the Naval Academy, mut be nice to have ur dad help get you though the ranks,  and then his new bride handed him his wealth.

The Coach

« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2008, 07:45:08 PM »
I can tell you McCain cheating on his wife for a rich young woman, Charles keating, and getting caught in countless lies and thinking Sara Palin is the next most qualified person to run the country if he died in office shows why he doesnt deserve any respect.

Absolutley useless since Palin is about 100 x's more quaified than Obama, McCain was fully exhonerated in the Keating BS and even though it wasn't right, it was over 20 years ago which in nothing compared to what Clinton did while he was still President. Obama is admitted drug addict and had a dealer......why not bring that up?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2008, 07:48:23 PM »
Epic Meltdown. 
Not quite.  Something tells me you are one of the many idiots voting for "change" but can't actually say what Obama is going to do.

How about Obama's fake birth certificate, connection to Ayers, close friendship with a racist pastor, a wife who hates America, etc.  The list goes on.  Change my ass.   ::) 
Squishy face retard

The Coach

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2008, 07:48:39 PM »
McCain didnt build up his life, everything was handed to him, He was 5th from the bottom of his graduating class at the Naval Academy, mut be nice to have ur dad help get you though the ranks,  and then his new bride handed him his wealth.

Obama didn't have it all that rough. Best prep school in Hawaii, Harvard, Stepdad was Pres of a bank and mom was an anthropologist (or something). he might have had a few rough years when he was younger, but then again alot of us did.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2008, 07:54:20 PM »
Absolutley useless since Palin is about 100 x's more quaified than Obama, McCain was fully exhonerated in the Keating BS and even though it wasn't right, it was over 20 years ago which in nothing compared to what Clinton did while he was still President. Obama is admitted drug addict and had a dealer......why not bring that up?

Why do you think Palin is more qualified? I dont give a fuck if she was a mayor of a town that is double the size of a big city High School. Shes govornor of a State the size of Milwaukee, and shes about to get removed from power for breaking ethics laws. QUALITY PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Do I need to list all the lies shes been caught in her 8 week career? Shes a fucking joke. 

Experience means DICK if you show you are fucking dumb.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2008, 07:57:37 PM »
Obama didn't have it all that rough. Best prep school in Hawaii, Harvard, Stepdad was Pres of a bank and mom was an anthropologist (or something). he might have had a few rough years when he was younger, but then again alot of us did.

Obamas grandparents raised him. You always try to flip it like he was rasied by millionaires or something.  You really are a scum bag coach.  You are a closet racist and it shows.

Obama went to Harvard and Columbia from getting loans and good grades.  Nice try.

McCain got pushed through the system with some of the wors grades in his class, and that doesnt bother you, when obama was top of his class at the hardest schools in the land...

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2008, 08:02:02 PM »
Obamas grandparents raised him. You always try to flip it like he was rasied by millionaires or something.  You really are a scum bag coach.  You are a closet racist and it shows.

Obama went to Harvard and Columbia from getting loans and good grades.  Nice try.

McCain got pushed through the system with some of the wors grades in his class, and that doesnt bother you, when obama was top of his class at the hardest schools in the land...
In 2004, the military schools were hardest to get into with West Point being harder than Ivy League schools.  Imagine life there compared to a normal American university.  I don't think America-hating, Islam loving Obama could have lasted there.  Obama and his wife fulfilled the American dream and still hate America or are at least not proud of it and you want them in the White House?  Obama wouldn't even wear a US flag pin.
Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2008, 08:22:39 PM »

I think it is pointless to say so and so is more qualified than this person to be President before first understanding exactly what it is that America needs at this moment in time, and in the years to come. There's no denying the last 8 years have been extremely devasting for America. The impact of the Bush years will be felt for quite some time to come, ...but there's no denying the fact that America needs some serious healing... in all quarters. Socially, Economically, Militarily, Industrially, Technologically. The last 8 yrs have seen Americas needs neglected in favour of strategies and policies that do not work

America needs a leader with judgement and discernment. A leader capable of rebuilding Americas allegiances in the world, and her values at home. A leader capable of changing the way Washington works, capable of reaching across the aisle and working with americans regardless of their politics to achieve the solutions needed for the country.

If you're performing delicate neuro-surgery, you need a scalpel, not a hatchet.
If you're digging a hole in the ground to lay a foundation for a building, you need a bulldozer, not a teaspoon.
If you're reclaiming America's heritage, as a constitutional republic of, by, and for the people, you need Obama.

You need The Right Tool for The Right Job!

Barack Obama makes his case in Mountainview CA   part 1

Barack Obama makes his case in Mountainview CA  part 2

w

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2008, 08:31:57 PM »
No he deserves to be called MCSAME  cause he voted with GB 90% of the time!!.   U know a politician lies and says hes not the same as GB, but you cant deny 90%

Hollaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Landslide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh-huh... because Obama never agrees with his party or tows the party line.  ;)

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2008, 08:38:31 PM »
Uh-huh... because Obama never agrees with his party or tows the party line.  ;)

Obama is the most liberal person in Congress, even more so than the idiotic duo of Pelosi and Reid, who all make up the Dem Congress who has a lower approval rating than Bush.  The people who actually vote in legislation suck and ignorant people want to vote in one of their own to be the figure head of the country.
Squishy face retard