Author Topic: McCain Supporters in PA: "Bomb Obama" "Never vote for black"  (Read 3856 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: MORE DELUSIONAL Rednecks: ENOUGH!
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2008, 07:05:51 AM »
Exactly whites are voting for Obama at a rate that more closely resembles the National Rate because they feel he is the best candidate.

While blacks are voting for Obama at a rate never seen before.

You can't figure out why that is?

Maybe I'm just stupid, ...because I don't think that way. I don't see colour or race, ...except when in the States.
Quite often people are required to "remind me" about race, ...except when I encounter the occasional model of the caricatured stereotype, and the only time I encounter those is south of the border.

I won't deny that there will probably be those who will vote for him because he's Black, ...just as I'm sure there will be those who will vote McCain, just because he's white. That being said, ...get over it. It's not a big enough factor to make a difference in Obama's favour, ...if anything, votes cast purely along racial lines hurts Obama.

Why can't you people simply acknowledge Obama has a better message that speaks to alot more people?

It's pretty clear he is a breath of fresh air over the crap you've had for the past 8 years.
w

leland000

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2008, 07:07:44 AM »
GW Bush wasn't exactly 'smart.' Dole was okay but Clinton was just too much for him. Who else? I'm pretty sure Reagan had a lot of Black votes. Not to sure about GHW Bush but he was a Yale grad.

You're missing the point and ignoring indisputable facts.....

Take the names out of the equation and just look at the numbers. This election will see the highest black voter turnout, as well as the largest disparity of a single ethnic groups vote with Obama winning 97% + of the black vote.

You can't argue that Obama is a better candidate than Bill Clinton.

So what is the reason for this meteoric rise in turnout and support?

What is the only variable that has changed?

The answer is the color of one candidates skin!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: McCain Supporters in PA: "Bomb Obama" "Never vote for black"
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2008, 07:10:20 AM »

hilary Clinton would be cleaning McCain's clock by a much wider margin right now.

All those poor hilbilly racist whites who hate obama cause he's black - many of them would vote Hilary in a minute.  And hilary would still get 90+% of the african-american vote.

hilary should have won the nomination.  She would be much further ahead than obama right now. 

leland000

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2008, 07:17:47 AM »
Maybe I'm just stupid, ...because I don't think that way.

It's not about how you think! Your stupid if you're going to argue facts that can't be debated...whites are voting for Obama at a rate that more closely resembles the National Rate because they feel he is the best candidate.

While blacks are voting for Obama at a rate never seen before.

I won't deny that there will probably be those who will vote for him because he's Black, ...just as I'm sure there will be those who will vote McCain, just because he's white. That being said, ...get over it. It's not a big enough factor to make a difference in Obama's favour, ...if anything, votes cast purely along racial lines hurts Obama.

If you think hundreds of thousands of black votes that were never cast before, which are now coming into play in major swing states is not a big factor for Obama...you're insane.

It's the very reason he created an aggressive push to register black voters using text messaging, ads on hip-hop radio stations and Internet videos using popular stars and free concerts, the Obama team is turning to the next task: making sure that black voters show up on Election Day in bigger numbers than ever before. The campaign is going to places of worship and beauty salons in the urban centers of swing states in an effort to convince black citizens that their votes can make a difference.

Why can't you people simply acknowledge Obama has a better message that speaks to alot more people?

It's pretty clear he is a breath of fresh air over the crap you've had for the past 8 years.

I never said he wasn't a breath of fresh air or didn't have a better message....your missing the entire point!

leland000

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2008, 07:26:19 AM »
hilary Clinton would be cleaning McCain's clock by a much wider margin right now.

All those poor hilbilly racist whites who hate obama cause he's black - many of them would vote Hilary in a minute.  And hilary would still get 90+% of the african-american vote.

hilary should have won the nomination.  She would be much further ahead than obama right now. 

You are also missing the POINT!

The very reason Clinton lost to Obama illustrates exactly what I'm talking about....

According to the DNC (Democratic National Committee), Black voter turnout reached a highpoint in the 2008 primaries. Certainly, the uniqueness of the candidates bolstered this turnout. In South Carolina 48% of all primary voters was African American. Georgia saw an 85% increase in Black voters from 2004. Likewise, around the nation a boom in Black turnout was evident.

If these primary statistics are any indication of voting patterns in the 2008 presidential election, Democrats have a lot to be optimistic about. In addition to the party faithful, they can expect an infusion of new voters that will certainly enhance their chances for securing the White House

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2008, 07:34:41 AM »
You are also missing the POINT!

The very reason Clinton lost to Obama illustrates exactly what I'm talking about....

According to the DNC (Democratic National Committee), Black voter turnout reached a highpoint in the 2008 primaries. Certainly, the uniqueness of the candidates bolstered this turnout. In South Carolina 48% of all primary voters was African American. Georgia saw an 85% increase in Black voters from 2004. Likewise, around the nation a boom in Black turnout was evident.

If these primary statistics are any indication of voting patterns in the 2008 presidential election, Democrats have a lot to be optimistic about. In addition to the party faithful, they can expect an infusion of new voters that will certainly enhance their chances for securing the White House

Yes.  A lot more black people showed up to vote, so they could vote Obama.

Also, a lot of white people voted in primaries, and will vote McCain, specifically because they don't want a black leader.

I don't understand being upset why some black people prefer a black candidate.  There are literally millions of Clinton/Gore/Kerry voters who are going to check 'mccain' this time, simply because of obama's skin color.  They knew they didnt like him in 1961. ;)

Fact of the matter is, there are a lot of idiot voters who only vote for a candidate for stupid reasons.  A lot of idiots will only vote 'mccain' because palin has a vagina.  A lot of vets will only vote mccain because obama didn't serve.  A lot of bible thumpers will vote mccain because their pastor told them to.

A lot of people vote for stupid reasons, not just race.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2008, 07:37:31 AM »
You're missing the point and ignoring indisputable facts.....

Take the names out of the equation and just look at the numbers. This election will see the highest black voter turnout, as well as the largest disparity of a single ethnic groups vote with Obama winning 97% + of the black vote.

You can't argue that Obama is a better candidate than Bill Clinton.

No, ...YOUR answer is the color of one candidate's skin.

Are Blacks supposed to be somehow immune to Obama?

I say the meteoric rise in turnout and support has to do with the very same stuff that causes him to have the turnouts he has in Berlin, Oregon and Denver etc., etc., etc  Why are white people getting behind him like never before? Why are Republicans rallying to him, endorsing him, Why are Republican newspapers who've never in their history endorsed a Democrat, doing so, over McCain? The fact is, he has that certain 'je ne sais quoi', ...the kind the energizes people, ...and gives Chris Matthews a tingle up his leg.  :P

Trust me when I tell you, ...if being Black had that much power in it, we'd have seen a lot more Black people running for President before now.
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2008, 07:49:12 AM »

Pretty much plus she's more qualified, christ my dog is more qualified then Obama.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2008, 07:52:28 AM »
Pretty much plus she's more qualified, christ my dog is more qualified then Obama.

You have a super-dog tho.

he's worth more than 30 million afghanis, remember?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2008, 07:53:18 AM »

I say the meteoric rise in turnout and support has to do with the very same stuff that causes him to have the turnouts he has in Berlin, Oregon and Denver etc., etc., etc  Why are white people getting behind him like never before? Why are Republicans rallying to him, endorsing him, Why are Republican newspapers who've never in their history endorsed a Democrat, doing so, over McCain? The fact is, he has that certain 'je ne sais quoi', ...the kind the energizes people, ...and gives Chris Matthews a tingle up his leg.  :P

Trust me when I tell you, ...if being Black had that much power in it, we'd have seen a lot more Black people running for President before now.

White people and certain Republicans are rallying behind Obama because McCain is a shitty conservative and they hate the Bush Administration.

That doesn't change the fact that the black vote caused Obama to beat Clinton in the primaries.
Y

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2008, 08:00:59 AM »
You have a super-dog tho.

he's worth more than 30 million afghanis, remember?

I'd expand that to the entire middle east as well. He's very smart, fuzzy, protects the house, shakes.....great dog.
L

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2008, 08:07:51 AM »
8) And all the blacks love OBAMA why again ? And for tyhe record the racism seems to be far more the BLACK kind then the WHITE kind in this election !

All blacks dont.  My best friends parents hate him and they are black.  They think hes the anti-christ.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2008, 08:17:31 AM »
Not a big shocker.

leland000

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2008, 08:35:06 AM »

You refuse to acknowledge fact!
You confuse your opinion with indisputable fact!

Identity is a basic point of division....
Blacks split evenly, 45-46 percent, on whether they think of themselves first as blacks or as Americans .

Whites are different: Ninety-one percent see themselves first as Americans, while just 4 percent profess greater racial than national identity.

There are three states in which early voting has already exceeded its totals from 2004. These are Georgia, where early voting is already at 180 percent of its 2004 total, Louisiana (169 percent), and North Carolina (129 percent).

What do those three states have in common?
The African-American population share is the key determinant of early voting behavior. In states where there are a lot of black voters, early voting is way, way up. In states with fewer African-Americans, the rates of early voting are relatively normal.

Obama used an aggressive push to register black voters using text messaging, ads on hip-hop radio stations and Internet videos using popular stars and free concerts, the Obama team is turning to the next task: making sure that black voters show up on Election Day in bigger numbers than ever before. The campaign is going to places of worship and beauty salons in the urban centers of swing states in an effort to convince black citizens that their votes can make a difference.

Polls:
Pew: 90-1%
Gallup: 91-4%
Zogby: 88-9%
R2K: 95-3%
Battleground: 82-3%
ARG: 91-4%

Obama will pick up more points on election day....and no other race in this country will illustrate such a lopsided disparity and that is a FACT!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2008, 08:40:16 AM »
More of the same from McCain supporters. This time from Pottsville, Pennsylvania. October 27, 2008.

Yes,but having a Sarah Palin manaquin hanging from a noose is being a great American.You people are unreal.Alcie Hastings and John Lewis use the race card[and as dumb as you can use it]and its fine.Some nut a rally says dsomething dumb and its the end of the country.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2008, 10:50:48 AM »
White people and certain Republicans are rallying behind Obama because McCain is a shitty conservative and they hate the Bush Administration.

pssst, and you don't think Black people noticed that over the past 8 years?

I think also Greg Palast summed it up pretty good when he said a few years ago "If they're gonna steal 5 million votes, ...we'll just make sure to send 30 million extra voters to the polls" ...or something to that effect.

That doesn't change the fact that the black vote caused Obama to beat Clinton in the primaries.

It was Iowa that really turned it for him, ...how many Black people are there in Iowa?  ???
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2008, 10:54:59 AM »

I'd expand that to the entire middle east as well. He's very smart, fuzzy, protects the house, shakes.....great dog.

LMAO... Have you voted absentee yet?  I think I recall your state is a Kerry state anyway.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2008, 11:03:21 AM »
In that video I seen a bunch of racist redknecks.They dont like Obama because he is black.The reality of this is Obama is only half black, & half white, so do they only hate half of him? Why should skin color really matter anyways?
People are people, I dont a man by his skin color, but by his actions, and the way he speaks.
For you racist people out there, your entitled to your beliefs but remember this is the year 2008, not the 1700's.
For all you black people voting for Obama voting for Obama because he is black remember he is half white.
So he isnt black or white, he is both.I wish people would vote for canidates by what they stand for, and what they are willing do do for our country, instead, hating a person because they are half black, or because they are old.
Stick to the facts people, vote for a canidate because you beleive in what they have to offer.
At this point our economy is going down the tubes, and all these rednecks in this video are concenred about is a mans skin color????? What if this half black turned out to be a really great president? What if he could fix the economy, and end the war Iraq, and create peace amongst nations? I am not picking sides here, but if your going to vote for canidate, or not support a canidate, there should be alot better reason then ,because he is half black.Come on people.Disliking a person because of there skin color is plain ignorant.People are people.There is black trash, and there is white trash, there are good black people, and there are good white people.God loves us all equally

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2008, 11:07:20 AM »
You refuse to acknowledge fact!
You confuse your opinion with indisputable fact!

Blacks split evenly, 45-46 percent, on whether they think of themselves first as blacks or as Americans .

Whites are different: Ninety-one percent see themselves first as Americans, while just 4 percent profess greater racial than national identity.

There are three states in which early voting has already exceeded its totals from 2004. These are Georgia, where early voting is already at 180 percent of its 2004 total, Louisiana (169 percent), and North Carolina (129 percent).

The African-American population share is the key determinant of early voting behavior. In states where there are a lot of black voters, early voting is way, way up. In states with fewer African-Americans, the rates of early voting are relatively normal.

Obama used an aggressive push to register black voters using text messaging, ads on hip-hop radio stations and Internet videos using popular stars and free concerts, the Obama team is turning to the next task: making sure that black voters show up on Election Day in bigger numbers than ever before. The campaign is going to places of worship and beauty salons in the urban centers of swing states in an effort to convince black citizens that their votes can make a difference.

Polls:
Pew: 90-1%
Gallup: 91-4%
Zogby: 88-9%
R2K: 95-3%
Battleground: 82-3%
ARG: 91-4%

Obama will pick up more points on election day....and no other race in this country will illustrate such a lopsided disparity and that is a FACT!

So what you're saying is that Obama not only asked for peoples votes, ...but he acted in a way that told them he deserved it, ...not as so many other candidates have done in the past, ignoring entire segments of the population?

Wake Up! Obama is speaking to people, ...he is connecting to people and inspired the future of America in a way that no other politician has since Kennedy.

He's the right man for the right job... whether you want to admit it or not!

Here's a poem written by an Obama supporter, within it you might find a clue or two   :-\

people say Obama's words are just words...
but...
when was the last time "words" weren't important...???...

when was the last time a great leader didn't use words to lead...??...
when was the last time a person didn't use words to describe how they felt...?...
when was the last time "words" weren't empowering...?...

and we can all recall the last time "words" were used to divide us and install fear...

Bush used words to fear us into voting for him the second time around...
terror this...
terror that...
nuclear here...
weapons of mass destruction there...

and those words effected a lot of people's choices...

"enough is enough"...
let's rebuild...

let's change ourselves...
let's allow positivity to guide us...

let's take action....
let's activate our passion...
we are Americans....

and this is the first time in forever that someone running for president represents "US"...

some say this is all excitement...
I call it "proud to be an American"...

some say this whole Obama movement is "cult like"...
well...
if it comes across cult like...
then...
the cult is called America...

the Obama movement is connecting America.
and it has made "US" realize our importance...
the youth is excited and activated...
adults are passionate and motivated...
the elderly are proud to know the country they built is in safe hands...

we are one...

for too long politics has been corrupt...
separate from the American people...
with agendas that go against what the American people "need"...
education...
health...
safety...
jobs
etc...

politicians have spoken a different language...
making it so the youth and poor people feel as if voting was only for the wealthy and old people...
making "US" feel as if "we" had no voice...
making "US" feel powerless...
making it feel like if "we" did vote it wouldn't change anything...

but wait...
that did happen...
some of us voted, and it didn't change anything...

we were in the dark...
we had no voice...
we were powerless...

because America was not a united America...
and "they" spoke a different language...
and they had an agenda different from our well being...

correct me if I'm wrong... or speak up if I'm missing something...

we want education, health, safety, and good jobs...right???...
oh yeah...
and "a healthy planet to live on"...

but here we are...

in a war... poor education... poor health programs... the dollar is down... the planet, polluted...
the rich, richer... and the poor, struggling...
with sky high gas prices to top it all off...

and now even the rich aren't really rich internationally because our dollar is has fallen so far down...

in our slumber... a very small few got really rich...

because when you're sleeping...

"it's hard to change agendas"...

we know what happened in 2000 and 2004...
but in 2008...
it's different...

we are awake...
and there is a movement...

and "it's hard to change a movement"...

last time "we" didn't have a movement...
America wasn't united...

and now "United and "Standing"...for something...
we know the power of "US"...
and we have a person who represents the "U.S."...

"US"...

"we are the ones we've been waiting for"...

w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2008, 11:18:03 AM »
All blacks dont.  My best friends parents hate him and they are black.  They think hes the anti-christ.

Then they should be happy to see him, ...because the anti-christ's presence on the scene only means that jeebus will be arriving soon.
w

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2008, 11:29:24 AM »
I got through about 2 min of the video before being too disgusted to continue.  You can see the type of people we are dealing with here.  Several obviously ignorant backwoods racists.  Thankfully, I don't know people like this.  Idiots like this still keep racism alive when most of us have moved passed this ignorance.  All I can say is that there are stupid people everywhere, but we can't always generalize to a larger group (ie "McCain supporters"...these few on video are....special...possibl y even mildly mentally retarded)

Same with those f-ck nut skinheads that wanted to assassinate Obama who they arrested earlier this week.  Just when you think America has passed this historical ignorance, a few show up to remind us.
Anyway, its not wise to respond with anger, misguided hatred and blame but with collective condemnation and pitty...

leland000

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2008, 11:36:27 AM »
So what you're saying is that Obama not only asked for peoples votes, ...but he acted in a way that told them he deserved it, ...not as so many other candidates have done in the past, ignoring entire segments of the population?

How do I respond to this, all candidates are asking for votes...this has nothing to do with my point.

Wake Up! Obama is speaking to people, ...he is connecting to people and inspired the future of America in a way that no other politician has since Kennedy.

I'd say he is inspiring about 49% (dk margin of error) of the registered voters in this country...maybe he inspires very few and people are just sick of the last 8 years and the situation this country is in.

He's the right man for the right job... whether you want to admit it or not!

I'm not denying or questioning it

F'ING A MAN WHAT DON'T YOU GET............

In this country we are seeing the level of black voter turnout rise nearly 200%....THE BIGGEST REASON FOR THAT IS BECAUSE OBAMA IS BLACK!

It's almost as if you read at a 2nd grade level.

leland000

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2008, 11:40:05 AM »
again.........

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2008, 11:55:10 AM »
Text messaging is the only way to reach some people. :)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2008, 02:30:49 PM »
Then they should be happy to see him, ...because the anti-christ's presence on the scene only means that jeebus will be arriving soon.

no doubt..these bible beaters crack me up..like if he was the anti Christ not voting for him would make a difference.
DAWG