Author Topic: Wild Rumor?  (Read 3146 times)

Meshelle

• Getbig II
Wild Rumor?
« on: October 29, 2008, 12:41:00 PM »
I'm on a call that turned to the economy, politics, etc. The individual is well connected. Knows people. While discussing the horrors of a possible Obama win they mention the girlfriend stashed in the Caribbean. I hadn't heard this one. A Google search pulled up lots. This is one that gives a name. Another Larry Sinclair? Who knows.

Obama: Adultery You Can Believe In

We decided to have a little fun Saturday night by posting this item on an alleged girlfriend of Barack Obama being exiled to the Caribbean by the gracious and charming Michelle Obama.

Well, it sure sounds as if there's a whole lot more than we thought originally.

I put that link up as mostly just a bit of baiting of Andrew Sullivan. I didn't expect much to come from it.

Having now spoken to someone tracking the story, I can say:

1) It's not just a silly little rumor.

2) It will break in some form shortly. The question is how prestigious an outlet breaks it. (PS, at best, it won't be that prestigious, at least at first, but there's a lot here so when someone finally touches, there is a good chance of an Edwards-like "Oh yeah, we were working on that too" pile-on.) Fire is being held as those who know the story try to get someone of import to break it; if they pass, it will be flooded out through secondary channels.

3) The story has a Fred Baron. Not The Fred Baron. But actually-- an even better Fred Baron. The woman is "working" in the Caribbean drawing a salary from.... uhhh... let's say from someone who is a big, shiny part of the dirty Chicago political machine. And it makes no sense that she's doing her supposed "job," for which she seems unqualified anyway, in the Caribbean, of all places. It's unclear how she could possibly do this job at all, never mind from the Caribbean. And she's been there for at least a year. (At least.) This isn't some sabbatical or few months' of "work" on an island paradise.

4) This woman was a major, big-time fundraiser. She raised x millions of dollars for various Democratic interests (connected to Obama) and then opened her own shop in DC. Since she was (as any fundraiser does) getting a cut of the take, this was a lucrative job. But she, for reasons unfathomable, suddenly shut the shop down and decamped to a little Caribbean island. And somewhere along the line got a "job" from her own Fred Baron. Which conveniently put her far away from Obama, Michelle, and the media.

5) Within hours of the Daily Mail article breaking, she called the Illinois hq of the Obama campaign. They wouldn't talk to her.
Hmm. How long until we hear about smears?

Read the rest at Ace.

Someone wants to know: Who is Vera Baker?

Who is Vera Baker?

Some people in Chicago claim she was Obama’s Finance Director for his 2004 Senate campaign. FEC Senate campaign records show she was paid a pretty penny as “Finance Director”.

However, people familiar with Obama’s 2004 Senate campaign say Claire Serdiuk was Obama’s Finance Director. Looking through everything we can see online for that 2004 campaign, Claire Serdiuk is consistently listed as the Finance Director - because that’s what she was.

There’s no mention of Vera Baker…but Vera Baker was paid as the “Finance Director” too.

And then, suddenly, Vera Baker was relocated to New York.

Right around the time Michelle Obama got incredibly angry about something. We know it was hard to tell, because Michelle’s angry about something on a good day…but this was EXTRA angry.

And then, even more suddenly, Vera Baker was relocated to the island of Martinique, where she remains.

We hear it’s lovely there. They get lots of sunshine on Sundays. Paradise. A lovely place to read between the lines and ask lots of questions. All reporters should go there and feel inspired.
Vera has a website.
Previously, she served as the National Finance Director on Senator Barack Obama’s 2004 Senate campaign. She also served as the Deputy Political Director at the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee.
Update: Ace scuttled his original link since he didn't want the name printed there if you're wondering where it went.

Update: Vera's website has been yanked. Hmm.

Decker

• Getbig V
Re: Wild Rumor?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 12:48:18 PM »
So this is what full blown panic looks like.

Don't slip on the flop sweat as you exit.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 12:58:54 PM »
Does this poster even exist before the campaign?

I wonder if they are getting paid to spread BS like this.

I heard a rumor that Obama knocked up a white girl in college at a frat party gang bang and paid her to have an abortion. :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 01:02:47 PM »
And this differs from the Palin National Enquirer affair story?  I wouldn't give credence to either one at this point. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 01:07:56 PM »
And this differs from the Palin National Enquirer affair story?  I wouldn't give credence to either one at this point. 

With all those kids it looks like he was hitting it on the regular. :)

Now everyone that starts a blog can call themselves journalists.

How many days until 'Michelle' posts about Obama having gay sex with a college roommate?

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 01:08:56 PM »
I heard about this a couple of weeks ago on one of the military blogs that I go to.

Meshelle

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 01:11:47 PM »
Quote from: drkaje link=topic=243389.msg3421018#msg3421018 date=1225310876
How many days until 'Michelle' posts about Obama having gay sex with a college roommate?
[/quote

Wasn't a college roommate, it was Larry Sinclair in 1999 - crack cocaine and blowing The One :-) Unless you've heard something I haven't heard.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2008, 01:14:46 PM »
Wasn't a college roommate, it was Larry Sinclair in 1999 - crack cocaine and blowing The One :-) Unless you've heard something I haven't heard.

Come on, what red-blooded american male hasn't smoked crack while getting a hummer from a chum?

Get with the program.  Times have changed.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2008, 01:18:00 PM »
LOL! I was making up something Michellesque.

Maybe he stole money out of a church collection plate to buy crack.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2008, 01:18:19 PM »
Of course he has a girlfriend, or two or three.

He's black. Okay, half-black but still.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2008, 01:20:37 PM »
I bet he got tons of girls pregnant, sold some of the babies for crack and used the other ones for Satanic rituals. :)

Prolly ate some too.

Meshelle

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2008, 01:22:23 PM »
I bet he got tons of girls pregnant, sold some of the babies for crack and used the other ones for Satanic rituals. :)

Nope, they were aborted. The One didn't want them punished with a baby.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2008, 01:36:23 PM »
Wasn't two weeks ago.  My bad.  I heard about this last Week.  Here's a follow-up of the conversation.  The guy following up on the story is a registered Democrat!  :o

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2008, 01:48:44 PM »
How sad is this... People accuse OBAMA of Adultry, WHEN MCCAIN was CAUGHT committing adultry!!!!!!!!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2008, 01:50:30 PM »
It's kind of wild to see people's lives, every word, association, party, seating arrangement, friend dissected and put under an electron microscope. In an environment where no lie or story is considered extreme or unbelievable it's no wonder why so few are willing to do public service.

'Michelle', what would we find out about you if people with unlimited resources and hatred started digging?  :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2008, 01:53:39 PM »
How sad is this... People accuse OBAMA of Adultry, WHEN MCCAIN was CAUGHT committing adultry!!!!!!!!!!!

Less than a week and it will be over   lol

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2008, 01:56:24 PM »

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2008, 02:07:28 PM »
I can't lie.  I'll be so glad that it's over, no matter who wins.  I'm tired of it all.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2008, 02:51:14 PM »

Oh no it won't.  Whichever candidate wins will be demonized and assaulted for the next four years.  I give it about year or so before the impeachment talk starts. 

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2008, 02:54:20 PM »
Oh no it won't.  Whichever candidate wins will be demonized and assaulted for the next four years.  I give it about year or so before the impeachment talk starts. 

bush already proved it's impossible to be impeached these days.
DAWG

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2008, 02:55:32 PM »
We're talking a guy from the Chicago political machine, anything is possible. He could try and pull anything.
L

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2008, 03:52:08 PM »
bush already proved it's impossible to be impeached these days.

specially with the dems running congress.

if the dems owning congress couldn't impeach, no way 40 dem senators can.
!

The Coach

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2008, 04:07:28 PM »
If his voters don't care about his ties to terrorists, anti-american and racist pastors and priests and his Marxist mentors, they sure as hell won't care about something like this.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2008, 04:13:40 PM »
We're talking a guy from the Chicago political machine, anything is possible. He could try and pull anything.

Compared to a proven crooked multi millionaire republican?

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2008, 08:18:53 PM »
Back on point with the thread....

Here's a picture of Vera Baker, the supposed mistress of Barack Obama that Mrs. Obama had shipped off to the Martinique.  She's kinda cute, but I think Mrs. Obama is better looking.