Author Topic: anxiety/agoraphobia?  (Read 1419 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
anxiety/agoraphobia?
« on: October 30, 2008, 02:20:30 PM »
lets say one did a light cycle 300 deca and 300 test x 10 weeks, last shot was mid august.  now almost november, that person starts to feel dizzy and axious only in crowded places. 

Does anyone else experience this?  it sucks.  does it go away?  Shouldn;t your test levels be back to normal by 10 weeks out?

I think the only solution is to get back on the sauce?
you are gay.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
Re: anxiety/agoraphobia?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 02:56:17 PM »
sounds wierd to me.  i think there is an underlying cause.  i dont believe it to be gear related, however i am no psychologist.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 02:56:34 PM »
lets say one did a light cycle 300 deca and 300 test x 10 weeks, last shot was mid august.  now almost november, that person starts to feel dizzy and axious only in crowded places. 

Does anyone else experience this?  it sucks.  does it go away?  Shouldn;t your test levels be back to normal by 10 weeks out?

Young worm,

I think your anxiety issues are deep-seated and separate from any and all AAS use.

Have you considered seeing a therapist?

Remember what I said......

Once you turn to the Darkside, there's no going back.   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 05:19:46 PM »
Had you experienced this sort of thing before using?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 05:59:18 PM »
lets say one did a light cycle 300 deca and 300 test x 10 weeks, last shot was mid august.  now almost november, that person starts to feel dizzy and axious [but only in crowded places][/b]. 

Sounds like a social type phobia..

If you were agoraphobic you wouldnt be leaving the house , so on get big 24/7 with bluto and squad father.. :D

Get your Dr to refer you to therapist mate.. :)

io856

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 09:10:27 PM »
I think its just you sort of forget your true self when you cycle the androgens. New research found androgens decrease anxiety. Anyone who uses will tell you that they feel a lot more confident and fearless on steroids.

To me, I usually get that anxiety 1 or 2 weeks after coming off. But once the size starts coming off it is sort of liberating when your clothes actually start fitting you again.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2008, 03:30:11 AM »
Shouldn;t your test levels be back to normal by 10 weeks out?

No, most are not recovered after 10 weeks. A single 100mg shot of Deca suppresses you for 6 weeks IIRC. It could take a couple of years to recover without "therapy."

Antidepressants can/will help. Depends on how severe it is. I would nip it in the bud, so to speak, since the longer you suffer the longer it can take to get over it. But it depends on how bad you feel it is.

Young worm,

I think your anxiety issues are deep-seated and separate from any and all AAS use.

DIV

Nah, this is not all that uncommon. Sure, an underlying predisposition to anxiety is probably there, but steroids can definitely bring it to surface.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2008, 08:24:19 AM »
Social Anxiety.

See a shrink if it doesn't go away.

Be careful not to just hop on some meds, most of the time you can beat these things on your own with positive thinking.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2008, 08:26:34 AM »
I think you need to look at other areas of your life (other then AAS) as a source of stress.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2008, 09:03:50 AM »
Nah, this is not all that uncommon. Sure, an underlying predisposition to anxiety is probably there, but steroids can definitely bring it to surface.

I don't think it's uncommon, but the AAS just reinforced it.

DIV

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2008, 02:02:51 PM »
yeah, i think its def gear related.

back on 03 i did a few small cycles, ended one in oct 03 and in November 03 I had the same exact thing happen.  I felt really dizzy in a crowded place.  Usually lunch time in a Subway or something like that.  After November, it went away, and never happened again until just recently (after a small cycle which ended in August...).  I know it will go away in a few weeks, but just very weird.

to the above poster, I do not think it takes "years" to recover from one cycle...  maybe 2-3 months.
you are gay.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2008, 03:31:25 PM »
to the above poster, I do not think it takes "years" to recover from one cycle...  maybe 2-3 months.

What you think and what really happens are often two different things. Have you done blood work? Some feel fine with low T and think they are recovered. Based on the data that is out there and blood work from users that time frame for full recovery is wishful thinking IMO. A few cycles like that and some never return to previous T levels (worst case scenario).

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2008, 03:35:54 PM »

If you don't do proper PCT and you come off Deca you'll be shut down for a long time.......

You might not have normal test levels for a year or more....

DIV

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2008, 03:36:50 PM »
What you think and what really happens are often two different things. Have you done blood work? Some feel fine with low T and think they are recovered. Based on the data that is out there and blood work from users that time frame for full recovery is wishful thinking IMO. A few cycles like that and some never return to previous T levels (worst case scenario).

van is that common for people not to return to previous t levels permenantly? that is one thing that worries me...soo far i have recovered finee and made good gains naturally...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2008, 03:44:58 PM »
van is that common for people not to return to previous t levels permenantly? that is one thing that worries me...soo far i have recovered finee and made good gains naturally...

The problem is that so few do blood work so it's hard to get lots of data. Did you do blood work both before and after your cycles so you know your baseline levels? I know guys with real low natural T who maintain real well when clean.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2008, 03:47:29 PM »
yeaa my t levels are good..always went back to normal...i always do an aggressive pct soo i believe that helps...that is just one side effect i dont want to get...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2008, 03:50:27 PM »
yeaa my t levels are good..always went back to normal...i always do an aggressive pct soo i believe that helps...that is just one side effect i dont want to get...

How long after stopping the PCT drugs did you have labs done? With SERMs you should probably wait a few weeks to get an accurate reading. Some have gotten labs while still on the SERMs. That's pretty useless IMO.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2008, 04:00:00 PM »
i get my tests done about 3 to 4 months after i come off of pct...i am still a young buck tho soo that might be why my levels are still good

Sara

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2008, 07:03:15 PM »
Social Anxiety.

See a shrink if it doesn't go away.

Be careful not to just hop on some meds, most of the time you can beat these things on your own with positive thinking.

8)

This is great advice.  I work in a hospital and far too many people want a, "quick fix."  So, they get on a bunch of psych meds, which can have some nasty side effects.  Coming up with a way you can calm yourself down when this happens would be a safer way to go.