Author Topic: Heads Up Fellas  (Read 2280 times)

io856

Re: Heads Up Fellas
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2008, 08:29:07 PM »
Good to see you back benzizzle.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2008, 08:33:41 PM »
Good to see you back benzizzle.

haha ben"zizzle" ..you ruined my name

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2008, 08:23:36 AM »
OM has been under the microscope for YEARS.

Roberts has beef with some of the main guys running that board.

Either way, stay safe and use your head.

AR is full of shit most of the time, but he pulled a great "captain obvious" on this one.

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2008, 09:29:07 AM »
toopowerful4u is a resident @ ProfessionalMuscle.com and also a member here, wouldnt surprise me he's the next on the list. He will probably meltdown when the dea bust him.

OLM & ProMuscle are both high on that list of watched sites.

Let's just say I doubt both are going to be around much longer.

More than a hunch.   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2008, 09:46:41 AM »
OLM & ProMuscle are both high on that list of watched sites.

Let's just say I doubt both are going to be around much longer.

More than a hunch.   :-X

DIV

dont worry , it is "professional"muscle..

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2008, 10:01:13 AM »
dont worry , it is "professional"muscle..

Open source boards are created to be shut-down.......

It's basically telling the Feds to fuck off......

It's not a matter of if, but when and which sources will survive and which ones are forced to close shop.

DIV

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2008, 11:05:16 AM »
Open source boards are created to be shut-down.......

It's basically telling the Feds to fuck off......

It's not a matter of if, but when and which sources will survive and which ones are forced to close shop.

DIV

I saw you post this same stuff on BoS. BoS is kind of a semi open-source board AFAIAC. At least 9 out of 10 posters are sources putting up pics of their latest wares for sale. :-X Isn't Alin a sponsor there? At least he was recently. Threads bashing Alin were locked by Bill etc. All boards have an agenda, so you're not going to get objective info there or anywhere else.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2008, 11:23:25 AM »
I saw you post this same stuff on BoS. BoS is kind of a semi open-source board AFAIAC. At least 9 out of 10 posters are sources putting up pics of their latest wares for sale. :-X Isn't Alin a sponsor there? At least he was recently. Threads bashing Alin were locked by Bill etc. All boards have an agenda, so you're not going to get objective info there or anywhere else.

I know William Llewellyn on a semi-personal level, he's pretty straight about things.

Alin might have been a sponsor there earlier, but he's not now.

BOS is actually pretty impartial and if you think they had an agenda, they wouldn've banned me for sure by now.

I tend to think that William simply doesn't care whether sources post there or not because they would anyway, under assumed handles.....

What I like about BOS is that they test random UG products for sterility and quality assurance.

You won't find that on OLM or anywhere else.

DIV

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2008, 12:12:50 PM »
I know William Llewellyn on a semi-personal level, he's pretty straight about things.

Alin might have been a sponsor there earlier, but he's not now.

BOS is actually pretty impartial and if you think they had an agenda, they wouldn've banned me for sure by now.

I tend to think that William simply doesn't care whether sources post there or not because they would anyway, under assumed handles.....

What I like about BOS is that they test random UG products for sterility and quality assurance.

You won't find that on OLM or anywhere else.

DIV

William may only support good sources (don't know since I don't use them) but BoS definitely outright promotes some brands/sources at times. This may not be bad necessarily though... if they are good products without misleading marketing.

For me lab results don't mean much since I don't know the BoS guys personally. Impossible for me to know if they are legit. For example, since the drugs are illegal it's impossible to show proper chain of custody for a product that is tested. That's why there are always arguments after test results are put up. Was the sample tampered with somewhere along the chain en route to the lab? And etc.

William does come across as a good guy, but how would someone like me know if there are hidden agendas?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2008, 01:02:53 PM »
William may only support good sources (don't know since I don't use them) but BoS definitely outright promotes some brands/sources at times. This may not be bad necessarily though... if they are good products without misleading marketing.

For me lab results don't mean much since I don't know the BoS guys personally. Impossible for me to know if they are legit. For example, since the drugs are illegal it's impossible to show proper chain of custody for a product that is tested. That's why there are always arguments after test results are put up. Was the sample tampered with somewhere along the chain en route to the lab? And etc.

William does come across as a good guy, but how would someone like me know if there are hidden agendas?

I suppose it's good to be critical then, but I tend to go with intuition when judging people.

Llewellyn seems like a genuine guy who actually wants to help consumers make smart choices if they are going UG.

I've spoken with him personally and he doesn't condone UG's at all, for the same reasons I don't.

He knows, though, like most of us do that people are going to use UG anabolics whether we tell them to or not and he's trying to make things safer, or at least educate people about what some of these products actually contain.

His AAS reference guide is the best in the industry........http://www.molecularnutrition.net/products_book.html

If you read the book, you'd understand that his "agenda" is to prevent uneducated meatheads from hurting themselves.

Yes, some of you reading this, I'm talking to you.   :-\

DIV