Author Topic: Any of you turned your back on alcohol?  (Read 12128 times)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Any of you turned your back on alcohol?
« Reply #150 on: November 04, 2008, 08:53:42 AM »
are you unemployed or do you just work hungover for half the year?

retired, but never get hangovers anyway. apparantly that is a bad sign as well. heres me guzzling a beer at 3 years old.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #151 on: November 04, 2008, 09:03:41 AM »
Cute picture, so is your plan to quit entirely or to just cut it down some?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: November 04, 2008, 09:12:03 AM »
Cute picture, so is your plan to quit entirely or to just cut it down some?

well, it's kinda all of nothing with me. i hope to drop it completely for a while. we'll see.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #153 on: November 04, 2008, 09:49:16 AM »
Here, HAZ, I fixed it up a bit. Didn't you do some competitions a while back? Did you do any major drinking during your prep stages?

From the looks of that car-door it appears to be a Chevy.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #154 on: November 04, 2008, 09:59:04 AM »
Alcohol gives me beer muscles.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: November 04, 2008, 10:28:09 AM »
Here, HAZ, I fixed it up a bit. Didn't you do some competitions a while back? Did you do any major drinking during your prep stages?

From the looks of that car-door it appears to be a Chevy.

hey, thanx bro! that's clearer.  don't remember what the car was- they wouldn't let me drive cause i was drinking, haha.

i never drank when i did juice. i always heard the double whammy really fucked with the organs. kinda like a negative synergy. when i'm in my booze phases i always joke that i have to get back on the juice just to save my liver.lol.

my last contest was sept. 07 and i havent trained since.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: November 04, 2008, 10:46:39 AM »
Welcome, Haz. The only time I ever was on the sauce, I got the scrib from a good friend doctor (legal back then) because I was running hills and losing muscle. It was D-Bol and he said, "Don't drink while you're on this stuff!"

So I got on the stuff and sure enough one weekend I had a few too many and woke up with a major pain in my side. I quit immediately but I definitely made some good gains during that short period of my "roided" days.

Was told that you'd never have that problem with injections but I never did go that route.

Looking back, I guess I enjoyed having a few drinks on the weekends more so than a muscle assist.

I had a few friends who seemed to enjoy some serious training while intoxicated. "Testing their strength"while drunk may be a better term. Also a while back a lot of the guys liked to train while high on one drug or another. Is that still true today?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: November 04, 2008, 11:02:53 AM »
Welcome, Haz. The only time I ever was on the sauce, I got the scrib from a good friend doctor (legal back then) because I was running hills and losing muscle. It was D-Bol and he said, "Don't drink while you're on this stuff!"

So I got on the stuff and sure enough one weekend I had a few too many and woke up with a major pain in my side. I quit immediately but I definitely made some good gains during that short period of my "roided" days.

Was told that you'd never have that problem with injections but I never did go that route.

Looking back, I guess I enjoyed having a few drinks on the weekends more so than a muscle assist.

I had a few friends who seemed to enjoy some serious training while intoxicated. "Testing their strength"while drunk may be a better term. Also a while back a lot of the guys liked to train while high on one drug or another. Is that still true today?

i remember some guys in the late 80s early nineties who trained while on coke.two of them are dead and the other is an ifbb pro.  i never did mind altering drugs. unless you consider opiates mind altering, though i used them more for pain management than for euphoria.

actually, i just thought about some of the WWE guys i've known and trained with. talk about polypharmacy at its extreme. most of them are dead as well, although one guy is in his 50s and laughs that he is a case study.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #158 on: November 04, 2008, 11:08:39 AM »

Kevin Levrone used to do that.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #159 on: November 05, 2008, 05:54:31 AM »
Vodka rules!

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #160 on: November 05, 2008, 01:49:02 PM »
I was forced to quit drinking due to medical complications with my triglycerides.  I have not had a drink since july 4th and have never felt better.  I sleep better, get much more done at work and in the gym.  I have lost bodyfat and gained strength.  Not to mention the $100 a week I was spending on alcohol that I can spend on other things. 

I don't miss it at all.  When I see my "drunk friends" from the bar it's like they are different people.  Maybe because I am used to seeing them drunk, but it's not the same.  Kind of sad in a way....

Cest la vie.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #161 on: November 05, 2008, 02:39:29 PM »
anyone that says they can't see themselves ever not drinking....need to stop drinking.
DAWG

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #162 on: November 06, 2008, 07:19:51 AM »
Southern Comfort shots make the night better.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #163 on: November 06, 2008, 07:31:06 AM »
They get fucking HAMMERED before even considiring going out lol.

Um is that so wrong? We also have this great little thing called a "to go cup" that normally looks just like a Starbucks cup or a 7-Eleven Slurpee cup... ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #164 on: November 06, 2008, 07:58:54 AM »
retired, but never get hangovers anyway. apparantly that is a bad sign as well. heres me guzzling a beer at 3 years old.
Ha! hazbin with a stubbie. Cut my teeth on those babies. Don't see them much anymore. 'Cept maybe Red Cap, but no one drinks that swill.  :-X

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: November 06, 2008, 08:46:20 AM »
Ha! hazbin with a stubbie. Cut my teeth on those babies. Don't see them much anymore. 'Cept maybe Red Cap, but no one drinks that swill.  :-X

yep, i remember when Heinekin was the only long necked bottle. all Canadian beer came in stubbies. hard getting used to drinking outta the long necks as i got older, haha

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #166 on: November 07, 2008, 08:54:59 PM »
I have a bottle of Patron coffee flavored tequila.I haven't tried it yet :-[

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: November 08, 2008, 05:34:49 AM »
this thread makes me want to go by some weed
A

io856

« Reply #168 on: November 08, 2008, 05:35:48 AM »