Author Topic: 2nd cycle opinions?  (Read 4058 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
2nd cycle opinions?
« on: November 10, 2008, 03:21:33 PM »
Lets say someone is, 30, 6'4 and a lean 236 pounds. eat oks, trains great.
first cycle was 300 deca x 9 weeks, and 200 test E x 10 weeks. used arimidex 0.5 EOD and clomid after end of cycle. went from 222 to 236 and ended cycle mid august. lost barely nothing, still same stregnth. very happy with results.

For a second round, this time 300 deca x 10 weeks and 450 test E x 12 weeks. Not sure if one should do this much for a scond cycle after growing ok off the first one with NO sides at all. Perhaps doing 450 test E instead of staying at 200 test E,  hopefully anonther 10 can come from this and go to 246 maybe 250.

any comments?
you are gay.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: 2nd cycle opinions?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 03:45:55 PM »
Lets say someone is, 30, 6'4 and a lean 236 pounds. eat oks, trains great.
first cycle was 300 deca x 9 weeks, and 200 test E x 10 weeks. used arimidex 0.5 EOD and clomid after end of cycle. went from 222 to 236 and ended cycle mid august. lost barely nothing, still same stregnth. very happy with results.

For a second round, this time 300 deca x 10 weeks and 450 test E x 12 weeks. Not sure if one should do this much for a scond cycle after growing ok off the first one with NO sides at all. Perhaps doing 450 test E instead of staying at 200 test E,  hopefully anonther 10 can come from this and go to 246 maybe 250.

any comments?

Initial thoughts?

I think you ask alot of repetitive questions and the Eagles suck as a football team.

Regarding your "anonymous" cycle, I'd push the Test to 500MG ew at least.......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 03:48:14 PM »

Initial thoughts?

I think you ask alot of repetitive questions and the Eagles suck as a football team.

Regarding your "anonymous" cycle, I'd push the Test to 500MG ew at least.......

DIV

You'll make negligible if any additional gains from 50mg more of test a week.  If he made great gains on the previous cycle, there's absolutely no reason to bump it up that much for the second, if at all.  I don't recall any aspirations of being competitive so sticking with the moderate dosages for the average user is best.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 03:50:15 PM »
You'll make negligible if any additional gains from 50mg more of test a week.  If he made great gains on the previous cycle, there's absolutely no reason to bump it up that much for the second, if at all.  I don't recall any aspirations of being competitive so sticking with the moderate dosages for the average user is best.

I would have started with 500MG ew to begin with, but that's my experience.

If he's making gains on 200MG ew, then by all means...........

DIV

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2008, 03:57:45 PM »
2/1 on the test and deca bro...or could get deca dick.  What I would do is stop the deca 2 weeks
before the test just then 2 weeks after the test start your pct just to be on the safe side.

No ill effects from more test than deca?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 03:58:55 PM »
I would have started with 500MG ew to begin with, but that's my experience.

If he's making gains on 200MG ew, then by all means...........

DIV

A lot of people start off with 500, I did as well.  But for average guys I think starting low and slowly moving up is the best way to go about it.  If you aren't looking to compete but just use AAS as a supplemental tool in your training, then there's no reason to up the dose so quickly.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2008, 04:01:55 PM »
A lot of people start off with 500, I did as well.  But for average guys I think starting low and slowly moving up is the best way to go about it.  If you aren't looking to compete but just use AAS as a supplemental tool in your training, then there's no reason to up the dose so quickly.

There's two schools of thought on that.

I would have agreed with you when I was younger, but now I'm of the belief that maximizing those fresh receptors is more important and there's no harm in oversaturation when we're talking between 200-500MG Test.

I'd rather maximize, because he's not coming close to megadosing.

I think he'd feel better at 500MG than 200MG.

DIV

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 04:13:28 PM »
I think he'd feel better at 500MG than 200MG.
DIV

If we're talking that, then yes, I would agree.  I was talking about the difference between 450 and 500, which is quite negligible.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2008, 05:50:19 AM »
thanks.

in regards to deca dick, i did 300 deca and 200 test and had no such deca dick.  in fact, it was quite the opposite.
you are gay.