Author Topic: USA Election Day! Go Vote if you can!  (Read 4728 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: USA Election Day! Go Vote if you can!
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2008, 07:56:53 AM »
THANKS ADONIS...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2008, 08:16:29 AM »
THANKS ADONIS...
Thank you too!

We did it!

Now we have A LOT of work to do!

ASJChaotic

« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2008, 08:21:59 AM »
Thank you too!

We did it!

all this could have been prevented if Al Gore was elected as president 8 years ago  :-\

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2008, 08:24:23 AM »
The tyrant is gone.

Stavios

« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2008, 08:31:42 AM »
Thank you too!

We did it!

maybe you will be the 2012 candidate for the white house, adonis ?

ASJChaotic

« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2008, 08:37:19 AM »
maybe you will be the 2012 candidate for the white house, adonis ?
he would make the Adonis principles a LAW
and bring down the nation's obesity rate to it's lowest levels in history  ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2008, 08:40:35 AM »
i would tell my grandchildren i attended an internet message board together with president Adonis. they probably wouldnt believe me.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2008, 09:40:42 AM »
Thank you too!

We did it!

YES WE DO

YES WE CAN..

BTW...get your ass in Law School or something...

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2008, 10:23:08 AM »

Well.. congrats to Obama.  I hope that by next year, I can save enough money via my taxes to get a faster and better server. Adonis, may all your words be facts with Obama.   

Clinton in 1992 won in 1992, with the House having over 250 Democrats and the Senate 58 Democrats.  People wanted change.   Two years later, when all the promises didnt happen, the Republicans swept both houses, if I remember correctly.

Everyone should give Obama a chance.  Maybe he will work to make things better for all.

But sometime after January 20th, people may realize that he wont pay their mortgage and gas.

Now that he won, time to do what he and his advisors, the ones who got him into office, David Axelrod and David Plouffe, want to do.  Forget the promises.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2008, 10:37:57 AM »
Well.. congrats to Obama.  I hope that by next year, I can save enough money via my taxes to get a faster and better server. Adonis, may all your words be facts with Obama.   

Clinton in 1992 won in 1992, with the House having over 250 Democrats and the Senate 58 Democrats.  People wanted change.   Two years later, when all the promises didnt happen, the Republicans swept both houses, if I remember correctly.

Everyone should give Obama a chance.  Maybe he will work to make things better for all.

But sometime after January 20th, people may realize that he wont pay their mortgage and gas.

Now that he won, time to do what he and his advisors, the ones who got him into office, David Axelrod and David Plouffe, want to do.  Forget the promises.

ron you sound like a balls to the wall republican....
again, everything for you is me me me! you would rather have an extra thou in the bank then some kids getting  college funds or some veteran getting some handouts.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2008, 10:54:12 AM »
ron you sound like a balls to the wall republican.... again, everything for you is me me me! you would rather have an extra thou in the bank then some kids getting  college funds or some veteran getting some handouts.

Actually, growing up, we didnt have much. Came here from another country, worked hard, dad worked from 9-6, then went to school from 7-10 M-Thursday to better our lives.  Saved money, still working hard, and didnt get handouts.

As for kids getting a college fund, I would rather have some money for my kids to go to college, yes.  When I went to college, I was denied 'funds' because my parents made a little too much, which wasn't a lot. I had to work through college too. Many people have to work while going through college. 32 hours of work, 12 hours of school each week at the time.

That is the problem. People expect handouts. There is a lot people can do instead of expecting handouts. Take a class to learn something new. Do some community service. But nah...

It is never about me. I give money to the Diabetes Foundation, to the cancer foundation, to PATT (schools so that they can get items and fund teachers at my daughters school, which is a public school), Autistic Foundation (my sister's son is autistic), and quite a bit.  But it is my choice.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2008, 11:19:07 AM »
Actually, growing up, we didnt have much. Came here from another country, worked hard, dad worked from 9-6, then went to school from 7-10 M-Thursday to better our lives.  Saved money, still working hard, and didnt get handouts.

As for kids getting a college fund, I would rather have some money for my kids to go to college, yes.  When I went to college, I was denied 'funds' because my parents made a little too much, which wasn't a lot. I had to work through college too. Many people have to work while going through college. 32 hours of work, 12 hours of school each week at the time.

That is the problem. People expect handouts. There is a lot people can do instead of expecting handouts. Take a class to learn something new. Do some community service. But nah...

It is never about me. I give money to the Diabetes Foundation, to the cancer foundation, to PATT (schools so that they can get items and fund teachers at my daughters school, which is a public school), Autistic Foundation (my sister's son is autistic), and quite a bit.  But it is my choice.

SO did you think the bailout was very republican?

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2008, 11:58:10 AM »

So basically because you had it hard , everyone else should ::)

hmmm considering obama offered free college for people doing community service/serving in the military ect.., whats your point, or do you even bother to read over the policies?

What about the people that dont have the brain capacity to go to college plus work, there are millions of people that cant handle that type of schedule for alot of different reasons and end up bagging groceries for a living.You were  lucky , you have the brain capacity to do what you did, stop trying to lump everyone into one category.

Basically the people that end up stocking shelves for a living at ten bucks an hour dont deserve some extra foodstamps, medical ect... because ron had to work for his. Ever stop to think alot of those people just were not born with  a brain thats capable of learning beyond a highschool education?

AGAIN, ME ME ME , I HAD TO DO THIS, I HAD TO DO THAT.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2008, 12:05:42 PM »

hmmm considering obama offered free college for people doing community service/serving in the military ect.., whats your point, or do you even bother to read over the policies?

What about the people that dont have the brain capacity to go to college plus work, there are millions of people that cant handle that type of schedule for alot of different reasons and end up bagging groceries for a living.You were  lucky , you have the brain capacity to do what you did, stop trying to lump everyone into one category.

Basically the people that end up stocking shelves for a living at ten bucks an hour dont deserve some extra foodstamps, medical ect... because ron had to work for his. Ever stop to think alot of those people just were not born with  a brain thats capable of learning beyond a highschool education?

VERY WELL PUT SIR!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2008, 12:25:27 PM »

EXCELLENT!
Oh...Monica!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2008, 01:45:32 PM »

What about the people that dont have the brain capacity to go to college plus work

Why stop there? What about people who weren't fortunate enough to be born here? Feed, clothe, and house ANYONE less fortunate, no?

Or is it really about US (me), US (me), US (me)?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2008, 03:42:30 PM »

great post

E
E

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2008, 03:57:24 PM »
maybe Ron is egoistical, lacking in morals?

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2008, 03:59:50 PM »
maybe Ron is egoistical, lacking in morals?

jewish?

JasonBourne22

• Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2008, 06:36:29 PM »

Survival of the fittest! You can't fucking hack it in this country get the fuck out. If life has taught me anything, nobody fucking gives anything to you, you have to fucking take it. Now that I have worked my ass off, I'm expected to give my money to those who are less fortunate? Fuck them! Unless your "physically" disabled or served our country in the military you do not deserve handouts cause you decided to smoke crack and have eight kids!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2008, 06:43:14 PM »

Still amazed at how this was viewed as selfish. Absolutely amazed.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2008, 06:46:49 PM »

The rich PAY taxes.
The rich GIVE to charity.
The rich CREATE jobs.

Now someone tells me that money is evil... blows my mind.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2008, 06:48:47 PM »
What about the people that dont have the brain capacity to go to college

What about the people that don't have the energy capacity to get out of bed?

Who speaks for them?

JasonBourne22

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2008, 06:51:56 PM »

Seriously! I had a very similar position. My mom made decent money (didn't have a father around) but it was nothing to brag about. I had to work full-time to afford my schooling, I don't make a lot of money yet, but I'm not expecting those who do to give me shit! Soon my hard work will have paid off, and I'll be damned if I'm giving any of it away to lazy asses. I'd rather donate to charity and know that my money will truly serve a greater cause.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 05, 2008, 06:55:01 PM »
Now someone tells me that money is evil... blows my mind.

It's evil to earn it. Not evil to take it.