Author Topic: Why do so many people regard Obama as the Messiah?  (Read 4429 times)

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
Re: Why do so many people regard Obama as the Messiah?
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2008, 11:05:27 PM »

Unbelievable.

LOL......... that is awesome.

The Coach

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2008, 11:25:49 PM »
Honestly, I think its becaseue more people around the world "look" like him. White people are the minority on this planet.  It might have something to do with that.

I swear you drunk post........or you really are just that dumb.

The Coach

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2008, 11:29:47 PM »
LOL......... that is awesome.

Aaaaahahahahahahahahahah aha..........sounds like he just interviewed Busted, AXA, and Matt T.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2008, 11:33:13 PM »
I swear you drunk post........or you really are just that dumb.

Brutal denial of the facts.  Do you think white people are the majority on this planet?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2008, 02:21:33 AM »
People round the world are calling Obama 'The One', 'The Saviour', some people even calling him the 'Political Messiah'; some people on the boards regard him as such as well. What is wrong with people?

People (Americans and Germans) are fickle and naive. Sure, I chose Obama over McCain, but his impact has dangerously been over stated, the messiah, "the One" shit is sickening. Even the sheep "yes we can" thing makes me queezy. Superb example of just how stupid Homo sapiens are... :-\
الاسلام هو شيطانية

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2008, 08:03:11 AM »
Brutal denial of the facts.  Do you think white people are the majority on this planet?

Given all of the LIES pushed through in the press,media and magazines and the constant exposure of whites image on everything... an UNINTELLIGENT person would think whites are the majority, when the fact is whites are less than five percent of the worlds population. One of the benefits of the Olympics was and is the exposure to the world what the worlds people really look like...and as we all saw more than 9/10ths of the world is BROWN in skin color.

The Germans, French and English have announced that in a very few years whites will be the minority in these countries because of the huge African, Arab, East Asian influxes. In america whites are already the minority, but the lie continues to the contrary, because the idea of a majority Black and Hispanic population gives whites terror thoughts of being savagely destroyed and handled as they have done to those respective populations...
C

Le4rner

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2008, 08:19:35 AM »
People round the world are calling Obama 'The One', 'The Saviour', some people even calling him the 'Political Messiah'; some people on the boards regard him as such as well. What is wrong with people?

Its his speeches.  He is using NLP very effectively.  So many reporters have gone to objectivly cover his speeches and come out a dedicated supporter.  His slow speech is for "pacing" and "leading" which is why you do not get tired of listening to the pauses.  He bypasses the critical think portion of your brain and speaks directly to the subconscious.  Yea, I know, right wing nut job.  But I am not.  If you do not know what NLP is and want to take a jab at me, just move along.  Almost all politicians use NLP techniques,  Obama uses them in the most effective manner I have ever seen.