Author Topic: Pictures that Sum up REPUBLICAN`s: Depressed in 2008....:)  (Read 2304 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: Pictures that Sum up REPUBLICAN`s: Depressed in 2008....:)
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2008, 06:32:36 PM »
lol, it's quite funny actually.

Who honestly dresses they're kids like that, and then gives the girl a doll in matching clothes.

I'm guessing that they are very relegious people. I mean, they look like they should be be in a barn line dancing or something...

Yes, the attire denotes something weird. Are they like living in some compound in Utah or something?

My stepdaughter's grandmother [not my mom] bought her a dress like that when she was like 12. She was not happy and I was secretly horrified wondering if I had to make her wear it as not to offend her. Even my mom, who is like 60, was like WTF is that dress and please don't make her wear it in public- that's cruel and unusual punishment.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2008, 06:48:00 PM »
Republicans need to do some real soul searching. As of right now they look out of touch, racist and isolated from modern culture.

that just about sums it up ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2008, 06:53:12 PM »
I heard that as of Jan 1, the national bird will change form the bald headed eagle to the fried chicken.

Also, since former Presidents already occupy our currency ie Washington on the $1 bill, Lincoln on the $5 etc.....they've now have a face to put on the food stamp.

8)
very original. ::)