Author Topic: Im calling it now Palin will run for Pres in 2012 against Obama.  (Read 1723 times)

Hereford

• Getbig V
Re: Im calling it now Palin will run for Pres in 2012 against Obama.
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2008, 09:17:40 PM »
Yes you would have.

Nobody who thinks straight votes party line on EVERYTHING.

Mickey in 2016!  ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2008, 09:34:35 PM »
My choices in order:
1. Ron Paul

Oh brother ::)

You buy into his laissez-faire BS?
Nice to see you being totally inconsistent - either supporting a guy like Ron Paul who wants no universal health care, minimal regulations et al.
OR supporting politicians who wants universal health care et al.
Brutal lack of consistency, mon ami. 
As empty as paradise

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2008, 01:18:38 AM »
Oh brother ::)

You buy into his laissez-faire BS?
Nice to see you being totally inconsistent - either supporting a guy like Ron Paul who wants no universal health care, minimal regulations et al.
OR supporting politicians who wants universal health care et al.
Brutal lack of consistency, mon ami. 
maybe you should ask why I was in support of Ron Paul before thinking for me.  Yes, there are things I don't like about Ron Paul.  There are things I don't like about Obama.  I voted for Clinton twice, and there were things I didn't like about him.  I viewed the overall change/correction that a Ron Paul presidency would put on the republican party and their neoconservative change of direction as far more beneficial to the country in this time.  I also knew that Ron Paul would be strongly checked by congress, from both dems and republicans.  but, the adobted neoconservative ideologies I view so dangerious to the country would fail under Ron Paul.