Author Topic: Recent Video of Brady walking without issue  (Read 1167 times)

body88

Recent Video of Brady walking without issue
« on: November 18, 2008, 09:39:31 AM »
http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=f4b9188d-e88b-45a7-a6c7-7a506daf09c7

Good to see.  Reports have Brady right on track.  Since Brady tore his acl, and only slight tore his mcl, I believe he will be 100 percent by the second or third week in the season.  90 - 95 percent to start.  The injury he had was not as serious as other notable knee injuries like Carson Palmer and Mcnabb,

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Recent Video of Brady walking without issue
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 11:20:38 AM »
Whew,thank God for that.now we can sleep better at night ;) :D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 11:27:39 AM »
Im ahead in my fantasy football league...just to piss ppl off im going to play Tom Brady on the last game lol hahahha
L

body88

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 12:40:18 PM »
Whew,thank God for that.now we can sleep better at night ;) :D

No, you have to stay up and worry about Jacobs.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 03:58:48 PM »
With Cassel playing as well as he is, you could have another Young vs. Montana on your hands if Brady isn't who he used to be through the first 4 games next year.  Personaly, i hope the niners pick up cassel.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 04:46:07 PM »

The irony is that Jacobs out potentially enriches the Giant's running game. Bradshaw's one of the NFL's most underrated backs and is one of the best in the league. Better than Jacobs IMO, though it's nice to have both for the contrast.

i hope the niners pick up cassel.

NE should do everything possible to retain 2 good QBs, at least for a while. As far as money Cassel might want to leave, but as far as progressing as a player he might be better off with one additional year with NE given that he'll likely get more starts at the beginning of the season at the least.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2008, 05:58:32 AM »

Slept well now that he's ok.thanks for asking :D

body88

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2008, 06:30:53 AM »

Slept well now that he's ok.thanks for asking :D

>:(

body88

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2008, 06:32:27 AM »
The irony is that Jacobs out potentially enriches the Giant's running game. Bradshaw's one of the NFL's most underrated backs and is one of the best in the league. Better than Jacobs IMO, though it's nice to have both for the contrast.

NE should do everything possible to retain 2 good QBs, at least for a while. As far as money Cassel might want to leave, but as far as progressing as a player he might be better off with one additional year with NE given that he'll likely get more starts at the beginning of the season at the least.

The only way they can keep him is if they franchise him.  If they can work out a deal before the end of the season with another team (and build Cassel's franchised year into the singing bonus), they might be able to get a first round pick for him.

I don't think NE can keep him, his cap hit would be 11 Million.