Author Topic: Which PRO bodybuilder is sick?  (Read 4949 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Which PRO bodybuilder is sick?
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2008, 02:02:42 PM »
Cool.....I'll get on that prayer right away.....

JEEZUS....sweet JEEZUS! I come to you today, in hopes that you'll cure the sick, the drug addicted, vain, self loathing, gay-4-paying, pro bber who shall remain anonymous. Please, ignore all other callings for help. Ignore the widows, the starving children, the terminally ill, thru no will of their own. Ignore the homeless......just help this scumbag pro bber who needs you, JEEZUS! SHAMALA, SHABALA, SHANGRA LA, M Night Shyamalan! JEEXZUS oh JEEZUS....I feel your presence!

While I got your attention JEEZUS, I have to ask you something: must you watch me masturbate? Never mind. Just heal the sick pro bber, who's bad shape right now. Help him get another sponsor, JEESZUS. One who'll pay for medical care, in exchange for sex, JEEZUS!

In your name I pray, JEEZUS.....amen!

;D

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2008, 02:13:07 PM »
Someone put that it was Desmond Miller and that he has a massive stroke :-X

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39916&page=2

Someone look into this...
It probably is him.....earlier in the thread someone said
"Getting so huge.....too fast........not normal"
Des was over 300 pounds.....stroke waiting to happen

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2008, 02:16:11 PM »
Take your Pick most Pros have health Problems just look how many times you see them in Hospital with Gut opps and Abscess being cut and a whole lot of other Problems.Mike M, Luke W, Chris D, and many many more.How the Fuk can the medical amount of Test be 250mg every three weeks and these guys use 3000mg a Fukin week and think it's all OK.FFS do the math. ::)