Author Topic: Mr. GetBig Contest is FIXED!!!  (Read 35917 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Mr. GetBig Contest is FIXED!!!
« Reply #350 on: August 10, 2006, 08:03:06 AM »
True that ..i think you wont find anyone in the contest protesting to Sarcasm as a judge, and if Ollie did put up some money than thats alot more than The luke ever did..anyways he is too busy tryin to find the missing link between his mom and his sister in the woods somewhere on Mt. Brokeback

Nothing wrong with Ollie trying to buy himself friends.

First he pays himself a place on the Squad, then he "sponsors" the Mr Getbig contest.

Lots of sponsors for the Mr Getbig contest, and Ollie Noob is one of them.

He isn't "running" the contest anymore though.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #351 on: August 10, 2006, 08:07:49 AM »
Nothing wrong with Ollie trying to buy himself friends.

First he pays himself a place on the Squad, then he "sponsors" the Mr Getbig contest.

Lots of sponsors for the Mr Getbig contest, and Ollie Noob is one of them.

He isn't "running" the contest anymore though.

YIP
Zack

Who's running it now
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #352 on: August 10, 2006, 08:09:56 AM »
Why do you keep talking about things you have no idea about, such as bodybuilding etc ? Stick to making threads worshipping your idol stallone you little polesmoker hahahahahahaha.

again you failed to stick to the subject. lost again.
Z

~salmon~

« Reply #353 on: August 10, 2006, 08:23:18 AM »
Look.

I know you're new here, so you don't know all the in's and out's of Getbig. And that's cool.

But this is a quite liberal place. Racism isn't tolerated.

But if you cannot handle rude language, and harsh tone, then Getbig isn't for you.

If someone wants to sponsor a Mr Getbig contest, they better be ready to deal with this aspect.

YIP
Zack

Zack, the unfortunate thing is that racism is out of hand on this board.  My post count may not show it, but I've been around a loooong time.  The humor on this board is awesome, but sadly the racism is growing out of control. :-\

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #354 on: August 10, 2006, 08:46:24 AM »
Zack, the unfortunate thing is that racism is out of hand on this board.  My post count may not show it, but I've been around a loooong time.  The humor on this board is awesome, but sadly the racism is growing out of control. :-\
God forbid a post with some saying ...YO DIS SHIT BE SO DUMB YO< COME TO MY HOOD AND LIFT WITH MY NIGGAZ.... and that could seriously be a serious post...i know my friends talk like that (yes they too are african american..) then it starts a rampant racist thread ...
L

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #355 on: August 10, 2006, 08:49:03 AM »

I agree

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: August 10, 2006, 08:50:42 AM »
I have to say that some of the blatant racism has made me wince

there is no place for it in society no matter how liberal
T

~salmon~

« Reply #357 on: August 10, 2006, 09:18:29 AM »
God forbid a post with some saying ...YO DIS SHIT BE SO DUMB YO< COME TO MY HOOD AND LIFT WITH MY NIGGAZ.... and that could seriously be a serious post...i know my friends talk like that (yes they too are african american..) then it starts a rampant racist thread ...

It's not that you butt-plug ::)  It's shit like this...

Sarcasm
blacks are savages, plain and simple.

Camel Jockey
No one likes to live around blacks. Black people turn neighborhoods into dirty, shitty places and commit crimes.

Power Rod
seriously.

I have complete disrespect for girls who date blex if they're white.

yeah but how many "drkaje's" do you know as opposed to how many stupid ass blacks you know?

TheBlockHead
In reference to a clack track athlete…

Hahahahahaha! BooYa! Hahahahahaha!

I bet that 'boy' in that picture is a gangbanger. Blood of Vice Lord judging by him sportin RED...like his favorite KooLaid flavor...not cherry..."RED".

I swear thats the same mofo who stole my little brothers bike last week! How'd you get this picture?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: August 10, 2006, 09:20:34 AM »
Well said blockhead is an appropriate name should be banned
T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #359 on: August 10, 2006, 09:22:54 AM »
"Quote from: sarcasm on August 04, 2006, 08:22:49 AM
blacks are savages, plain and simple."

this is a mr getbig judge?

i like to see him say that chris cormier
Z

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #360 on: August 10, 2006, 10:55:35 AM »
fixed or not im about 310 right now with 6 percent bodyfat so im ready to rock,this heavy gh/sustanon cycle did wonders for me guys
R

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #361 on: August 10, 2006, 05:11:34 PM »
wheres Ollie? I have some questions for him.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #362 on: August 10, 2006, 05:14:46 PM »
Danielson and the rest of the fags ranting about Sarcasm - take a f*cking break already. Firstly, Danny Boy, you (just like most, if not all, of the other tiny tits) obviously are still smartin' from all those verbal lashings that Sarcasm and the rest of the SQUAD hand out to you on a daily basis and are therefore, just trying to get back at him by making a lot of noise about him being a racist. Let me ask you this Danielson - If Sarcasm saying things about blacks (which he obviously did to push the buttons of whoever was willing to take the bait) makes him a racist, what does your constant trashing of Arabs and other middle easterners make you ? You are the last person who should be complaining about racism etc, not to mention you're abnormally gay ;D

As for Sarcasm not being qualified to be a judge etc, puhleeeeeeeeease. As if everyone else on the judging panel was born with judging skills ::). Anyone with half a brain can see from a lot of his posts that Sarcasm is a pretty intelligent and intense guy, plus, he knows his shit when it comes to bodybuilding, powerlifting etc. If he does criticise the build of a lot of getbiggers who post pics, it's always to get them riled up and set them up for some Getbig-style ribbing. Plus he always compliments a lot of the guys he insulted after some time, when they realise that his criticism was purely for a laugh.

Lastly, Sarcasm is not the only judge and as has been mentioned a million times, any extremes in scores are to be thrown out. I myself would rather have Sarcasm to throw in a bit of commentary in that unique style of his that only he can deliver, rather than some lame, boring guy like Hedge or Rocket (no offence guys ;D). So there 8)

yeah, I don't like arabs, big fucking deal, they are trying to kill us or do not get the news in New Zealand? But I am not judging. The fact is that Sarcasm is not qualified to be judge, no one even knows who he is. He is a racist and 240 got sponsors under the assumption that the contest was going to be ran fair, then Ollie fucked everything up.
E