Author Topic: Lesbian Moms Attacked As Son Watches  (Read 3144 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Lesbian Moms Attacked As Son Watches
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2008, 01:13:14 AM »
They adopted some kids, nugga.

What's hard to understand about that?   ???

DIV

Or gave birth to them?

That's an advantage lesbians who want kids have over gay men.
They can decide it's time... and they're off to the races with no shortage of sperm donors.
Trying to rent-a-womb on the other hand can be kind of tricky.  :-\
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2008, 01:33:59 AM »
Jag, you like most ladies are fickle, all it takes is for a gay guy to act straight, promise you the world, serenade you for a few weeks and then impregnate you. This is a better deal than most women could ever have because more often than not women take up the role of looking after the kid... TOO EASY! ;D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2008, 01:48:04 AM »
Jag, you like most ladies are fickle, all it takes is for a gay guy to act straight, promise you the world, serenade you for a few weeks and then impregnate you. This is a better deal than most women could ever have because more often than not women take up the role of looking after the kid... TOO EASY! ;D

Hmmm... do I have to tell you about the birds and the bees? It doesn't quite work that way.

First of all:

If a woman WANTS to get pregnant, she can. All it takes is a 1 night stand timed correctly.
If a woman DOESN'T WANT to become impregnated, the chances are much higher she won't be.

Secondly:

You fail to take into consideration Roe v. Wade

Thirdly:

Any gay man managing to summon the forces of the universe to conspire to impregnate me... wouldn't stay gay :D
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2008, 01:51:09 AM »
Yeah... maybe not... bet you've turned many a straight man gay tho.

You could turn Clint Eastwood into Boy George.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2008, 01:56:36 AM »
Yeah... maybe not... bet you've turned many a straight man gay tho.

You could turn Clint Eastwood into Boy George.

Hrmph!
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2008, 01:58:32 AM »
Serious question Jag: would you let Clint impregnate you?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2008, 01:58:35 AM »
Any gay man managing to summon the forces of the universe to conspire to impregnate me... wouldn't stay gay :D

got video proof of how you would do this?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2008, 02:05:56 AM »
Thirdly:

I take it you have gay friends?
Perhaps there is a reason they're gay after all. 8)
As empty as paradise

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2008, 02:19:47 AM »
I take it you have gay friends?
Perhaps there is a reason they're gay after all. 8)

They were gay BEFORE I met them.  >:(
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2008, 02:20:38 AM »
got video proof of how you would do this?

Are you looking to turn hetero?  :D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2008, 09:30:01 AM »
Hundreds Attend Oshawa Rally To Support Lesbian Victims Of Alleged Assault
Friday November 14, 2008
CityNews.ca Staff

After being left bloody and beaten by what they allege was a vicious hate crime, two Oshawa women are taking action.

And getting a world of support.

Almost a thousand people came out Friday night in a show of solidarity with Jane Currie and her partner Anji Dimitiou, who were reportedly attacked by a fellow parent at the elementary school their son attends because, they say, the man took issue with their sexuality.

The ugly incident - which alleged assailant Mark Scott claims followed one of the women directing racial slurs at his child - unfolded two Mondays previous at Gordon B. Attersley School.

It has since spawned a Facebook page in support of the two victims, and thousands expressed their outrage in the days that followed, culminating with the rally Friday night.

The show of support caused Currie to break down.

"I told myself I wasn't going to cry, then I saw all these people," she sniffled through the tears. "They're here for us and for what they believe in.

"Hate is hate and hate breeds hate and we want to stop it," Dimitiou added.

Many others spoke with a similar degree of conviction.

"I need not remind you that these two women were assaulted while picking their kids up from school," said NDP MPP Mike Shields, who addressed the crowd. "A school yard of all places ... it should be the safest of places."

The outpouring of disgust towards Scott's alleged actions has been nothing short of staggering, but not everybody believes the explanation for the violence is clear cut.

"There's always two sides to every story. He's having a really hard time dealing with it," said Scott's lawyer Mark Jacula. "But I think he's dealing with it quite well. I know it's been difficult for his kids. He has three young children."

In the meantime, Scott's been ordered to stay 200 metres from the school and 500 metres away from anywhere the women are known to be.

He also faces two charges of assault causing bodily harm. His first court appearance is December 16th.
w

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2008, 09:32:08 AM »
Hundreds Attend Oshawa Rally To Support Lesbian Victims Of Alleged Assault
Friday November 14, 2008
CityNews.ca Staff

After being left bloody and beaten by what they allege was a vicious hate crime, two Oshawa women are taking action.

And getting a world of support.

Almost a thousand people came out Friday night in a show of solidarity with Jane Currie and her partner Anji Dimitiou, who were reportedly attacked by a fellow parent at the elementary school their son attends because, they say, the man took issue with their sexuality.

The ugly incident - which alleged assailant Mark Scott claims followed one of the women directing racial slurs at his child - unfolded two Mondays previous at Gordon B. Attersley School.

It has since spawned a Facebook page in support of the two victims, and thousands expressed their outrage in the days that followed, culminating with the rally Friday night.

The show of support caused Currie to break down.

"I told myself I wasn't going to cry, then I saw all these people," she sniffled through the tears. "They're here for us and for what they believe in.

"Hate is hate and hate breeds hate and we want to stop it," Dimitiou added.

Many others spoke with a similar degree of conviction.

"I need not remind you that these two women were assaulted while picking their kids up from school," said NDP MPP Mike Shields, who addressed the crowd. "A school yard of all places ... it should be the safest of places."

The outpouring of disgust towards Scott's alleged actions has been nothing short of staggering, but not everybody believes the explanation for the violence is clear cut.

"There's always two sides to every story. He's having a really hard time dealing with it," said Scott's lawyer Mark Jacula. "But I think he's dealing with it quite well. I know it's been difficult for his kids. He has three young children."

In the meantime, Scott's been ordered to stay 200 metres from the school and 500 metres away from anywhere the women are known to be.

He also faces two charges of assault causing bodily harm. His first court appearance is December 16th.

Who cares.

God or no god, gays are running away from basic human nature and biology.  They are the ultimate cowards.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2008, 09:41:06 AM »
Are you looking to turn hetero?  :D

Oh no she didnnnnnn't!

Oh and as far as this "hate crime" business...  gimme a break!  Yeah, the attack was cowardly and reprehensible and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent.  But this "hate crime" stuff...  it's just dumb.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2008, 10:30:33 AM »
LOL

Crimes aren't committed because of love and affection.

Technically, all crimes are "hate" crimes.  ::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2008, 02:02:08 PM »
The guy's an asshole and not a real man...  it doesn't matter if the women did call his kid racial slurs, that doesn't justify beating the crap out of them.

Aside from that...  what makes this story so special and different from the hundreds, if not thousands of other assaults perpetrated by other stupid assholes that take place in the US on any given day?

True. But, if the assailant's claim is legit, it just goes to show what we've seen (courtesy of these Prop. 8 protests) and what black columinists have been saying for YEARS.

For all their talk about "tolerance" and "understanding" and "civil rights", racism among white gays and lesbians towards blacks is real and quite prevalent. Even gay blacks aren't safe (there have been reports of black gay Prop. 8 protestors being insulted with racial slurs and even assaulted).

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2008, 02:30:26 PM »
True. But, if the assailant's claim is legit, it just goes to show what we've seen (courtesy of these Prop. 8 protests) and what black columinists have been saying for YEARS.

For all their talk about "tolerance" and "understanding" and "civil rights", racism among white gays and lesbians towards blacks is real and quite prevalent. Even gay blacks aren't safe (there have been reports of black gay Prop. 8 protestors being insulted with racial slurs and even assaulted).

I think blacks hatred for gays is more at the heart of this.  American blacks are the most racist group in America.  This nonsense that they care about minority rights is absurd.. they care about BLACK rights.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2008, 09:06:21 PM »
Uh McWay and Brixton, ...not to completely invalidate your comments, ...but this occured in Ontario Canada.

All the individuals concerned are Canadian not American, and those lesbians already have the right to marry.
w

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2008, 09:49:16 PM »
Uh McWay and Brixton, ...not to completely invalidate your comments, ...but this occured in Ontario Canada.

All the individuals concerned are Canadian not American, and those lesbians already have the right to marry.

Good point.  I'm not familiar with race and sexuality dynamics in Canada vs. USA.  I can't imagine they are so different though.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2008, 10:09:43 PM »
Good point.  I'm not familiar with race and sexuality dynamics in Canada vs. USA.  I can't imagine they are so different though.

Relatively speaking, ...they're like night & day.
w

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2008, 06:26:15 AM »

Exactly how are my statements invalidated?

If the assailant’s claims are true (not that it gives him license to whack that lady in the eye), then it’s another case where white gays are being less than “tolerant”. Gay "marriage" being legal in Canada has nothing to do with white gays being racist toward black people.

Black gays have stated (often to deaf ears) that they’ve been on the receiving end of plenty of racist treatment and lack of "tolerance" from white homosexuals. I’ll go out on a limb and say that such is nearly as true in Canada as it is in the USA.

What Prop. 8 has done here (USA) has brought this to the forefront.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2008, 08:36:06 PM »
Exactly how are my statements invalidated?

If the assailant’s claims are true (not that it gives him license to whack that lady in the eye), then it’s another case where white gays are being less than “tolerant”. Gay "marriage" being legal in Canada has nothing to do with white gays being racist toward black people.

Black gays have stated (often to deaf ears) that they’ve been on the receiving end of plenty of racist treatment and lack of "tolerance" from white homosexuals. I’ll go out on a limb and say that such is nearly as true in Canada as it is in the USA.

What Prop. 8 has done here (USA) has brought this to the forefront.

If the assailant's claim is true, ...and that has yet to be determined, ...how does that account for the repeated harasment of these women, ...and what justifies his attack on both?

Based on all the evidence thus far, ...this appears to be a hate crime borne from the assailants hatred for lesbians.
w

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2008, 05:24:35 AM »
If the assailant's claim is true, ...and that has yet to be determined, ...how does that account for the repeated harasment of these women, ...and what justifies his attack on both?

Based on all the evidence thus far, ...this appears to be a hate crime borne from the assailants hatred for lesbians.

Did you not read the part where I said, " (not that it gives him license to whack that lady in the eye), "?

The point is that there's plenty of hatred to go around. It would NOT surprise me if the assailant's claims were correct. As Prop. 8's has shown here in the USA, the white gay community has more than its fair share of racist behavior, as black homosexuals will afffirm.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2008, 06:23:30 PM »
Did you not read the part where I said, " (not that it gives him license to whack that lady in the eye), "?

The point is that there's plenty of hatred to go around. It would NOT surprise me if the assailant's claims were correct. As Prop. 8's has shown here in the USA, the white gay community has more than its fair share of racist behavior, as black homosexuals will afffirm.

I did read that part. I think you failed to take into account this occured in Canada amongst Canadians.
As such it is invalid as a means of bolstering any argument you may have to make about those in the USA.

It's the equivalent of my stating that American men are gullible and make foolish choices because Paul McCartney chose to remarry without a pre-nup.  :P

As far as the prop 8 thing... I don't believe it is a problem of "racism within the 'gay community" so much as it is a reflection of the racism within the USA... and please don't tell me it doesn't exist because you just elected a Black President. I think if David Duke required surgery, he'd choose the Black Harvard educated doctor over bubba with a GED, a pocketknife, and a set of needle nose plyers.
w