Author Topic: Heroin is LAME/WASTE makes you sleepy buzz is more like a drunk buzz  (Read 5114 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Heroin is LAME/WASTE makes you sleepy buzz is more like a drunk buzz
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2008, 08:18:05 AM »
Franklin & Indiana NEGROOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW
lol .....ahhh nothing like an open drug market lol
L

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2008, 08:21:21 AM »
Props Johnny. Fuck these naysayers. They aren't into the natural bounty mother Earth provides for warriors battling the demonic forces at work everyday.

Do as much of anything as you want. Don't let strangers dictate (dictate = dic-tate = taste dick) for you what is best for you.
hahahah
I think Falcon should do a drug seminar for high schools.
Cocaine is derived from a plant too, so it can't be all that bad. ;D
My favorite is when someone tells me they only do organics (weed, mushrooms, etc), almost all drugs come from a plant, which means absolutely nothing.
They should legalize it all and let the people fall where they may.  It's the root of most crime.  People who are going to stoned are doing it either way, so may as well remove the illegal element.

N

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2008, 08:35:19 AM »

bottom line daddywaddy, your a fuckin idiot for hanging out with trash that even know where to get that shit....see you on the side of the road beggin for change in the near future ...and by that I mean next week... weed and alcohol is one thing, hell i can understand a lil blow, but heroin, crack or meth is just for peices of shit. this is the last time i comment on anything you say or do, i dont even look at such 'creatures'.

RIP DW

stfu.  ::)