Author Topic: Why was "Aquilles" allowed to compete in the MGB????  (Read 13954 times)

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?

Jeffro

• Getbig IV

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Why was "Aquilles" allowed to compete in the MGB????
« Reply #127 on: November 16, 2008, 03:20:16 AM »
yes the bitch looks terrible indeed.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: November 16, 2008, 03:23:21 AM »
i have no problem with you maxx in fact i think your cool
but
no disrespect but if u want to wonder thats fine.. wont stop me going to the gym on monday and working out hard.... because i love training
aquiles has a great build...
but im bigger and more defined...
and im natural...
so why then should i slate him as a steroid user...
my younger brother (2 years younger) is bigger than aquiles
its genetics he has a good physuiqe due to genetics why is it anybody who looks good has to be on steroids?
i love getbig... ive been here 4 yrs but 80% of people on here are nothing but jealous trolls who just constantly talk complete garbage...
makes you wonder if they put half that time into working out and not watching other people what they could achieve
anyway
like i said great build aquiles
and lookin tank goudy
..mes out

::) ::)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #129 on: November 16, 2008, 05:11:28 AM »
       Meso, I truly believe you are natural. Very hard work in the gym combined with strong tendons, ligaments and overall great genetics built your physique.

But no f**king way are you bigger than this Aquilles cat. His torso dwarfs yours, and I am sure his legs do too. Otherwise we would have seen pics of your wheels. Aquilles back and quads at his low ( but not contest ready ) bodyfat are what gives him away. and this is what others like Quaker have said as well.

I bet you could hang with Aquilles in the gym, and might even be stronger on a lot of movements. Which is damn good considering he is a obvious juicer.

You could be on stuff as well, but I believe your natural Meso. But no way a natural has a waist that small, with quads that big, and back and overall torso that wide.
h
is quads are bigger...
but believe me as i stand now im bigger bigger back chest arms
upper body wise..im bigger
but yes he has a very narrow waist very good build
choice is an illusion

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #130 on: November 16, 2008, 05:29:40 AM »
I personally can't tell if they guy is juicin or not. I've been accused on many occasions of taking juice so I know that it's very possible that maybe he isn't. I remember when I played ball in college a few players on our team had to go through random drug tests for each round of the playoffs (Div 1-AA).  For some strange reason I got picked randomly twice and one time during the regular season.  I'm 40yrs old now and still get accused of being on the juice.  I took it as a compliment back in my younger days but now I'm not sure.  I've lived in Kuwait since 1995 and lets just say that law enforcement is not as strict in Kuwait as we are in the US.  I guess that also contributes to the accusations.  What can a person do? I started training when I was 9yrs old and think I've managed to maintain a pretty good physique without the use of steroids. I think I'll give this guy the benefit of the doubt.  As for the contest and being eligible, that should have been something that was covered in the beginning.  What exactly are the parameters of drug free.  Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Pat

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: November 16, 2008, 05:30:25 AM »
ok just to put things in perspective i havent posted a recent picture of myself hear in years
..i did say my younger brother is bigger than aqui
maybe maybe not
here is a RELAXED picture of my younger brother from behind.. I wont post him from the front because ive been trying to call him to ask permission but no answer from his cell
i took this pic from his myspace...
and like i said to put things in perspective.. I am bigger and wider than him

choice is an illusion

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #132 on: November 16, 2008, 05:32:23 AM »
What exactly are the parameters of drug free. 
natural = free from hormones = gh, aas and also insulin.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #133 on: November 16, 2008, 05:33:41 AM »
ok just to put things in perspective i havent posted a recent picture of myself hear in years
..i did say my younger brother is bigger than aqui
maybe maybe not
here is a RELAXED picture of my younger brother from behind.. I wont post him from the front because ive been trying to call him to ask permission but no answer from his cell
i took this pic from his myspace...
and like i said to put things in perspective.. I am bigger and wider than him

dude seriously that guy is not natural. and if you are bigger neither are you.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: November 16, 2008, 05:36:50 AM »
dude
he is natural....
and yes i am bigger
and i am natural...
i keep sayin its genetics.. mainly from my mom..
why would i need to lie
choice is an illusion

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #135 on: November 16, 2008, 05:37:30 AM »
natural = free from hormones = gh, aas and also insulin.

Free at the time of the competition or are there time parameters set on that. Past month, two months, two years, etc..... That would also make a difference.  How long does it take for these drugs to exit your system? Is it fair for a life long drug free athlete to compete against a guy that has been juicing for years and decided to stop long enough to clean his system?  Those are the questions that should have been answered prior to competition. I'm not sure if they were addressed because I'm not familiar with the comp. rules.  I'm just throwing that out there.

Pat

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #136 on: November 16, 2008, 05:44:01 AM »
Free at the time of the competition or are there time parameters set on that. Past month, two months, two years, etc..... That would also make a difference.  How long does it take for these drugs to exit your system? Is it fair for a life long drug free athlete to compete against a guy that has been juicing for years and decided to stop long enough to clean his system?  Those are the questions that should have been answered prior to competition. I'm not sure if they were addressed because I'm not familiar with the comp. rules.  I'm just throwing that out there.

Pat
dont know.. 2 years is probably enough to be clean after usage.. some say even that is not enough though.

also one that have used and commes of clean is probably at a disadvantage to a lifetime natural cause steroids shuts down your own production...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #137 on: November 16, 2008, 05:48:28 AM »
Its obvious the only reason this guy jumped in was because of the 2 G's...He is playing everyone the fool...

If you allow him to win it all, then changes need to be made for next year...A min/1000 posts should be one change along with being a member for at least a year...

The fact that the guy posted about smuggling clen tells me that he also has/is using other compounds...The only question is when... :-\

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #138 on: November 16, 2008, 06:02:20 AM »
Its obvious the only reason this guy jumped in was because of the 2 G's...He is playing everyone the fool...

If you allow him to win it all, then changes need to be made for next year...A min/1000 posts should be one change along with being a member for at least a year...

The fact that the guy posted about smuggling clen tells me that he also has/is using other compounds...The only question is when... :-\
yeah the smuggling shit needs rewarding...sends a great message.  fanfaronata is the italian word for a bragging piece of shit   lol

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #139 on: November 16, 2008, 06:02:50 AM »
This is the exact same problem that sanctioned Natural Bodybuilding Federations (competitions) have.  First of all it's a bodybuilding competion so the best physique should win.  Then again it's a natural competition so if you're to good then you've obviously cheated.  Hell, you can't win for loosing.  I guess the trick is to come in just slightly better than your competitors and don't blow them out of the water.  This is an age old predicament that I'm sure we won't solve here today on this forum.  Check the pic of me and my son.  "Juice or no Juice?"

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: November 16, 2008, 06:19:42 AM »
great arm bot good bi's and tris
choice is an illusion

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #141 on: November 16, 2008, 06:32:38 AM »
GREAT natural bodybuilder  ::) ::) ::)

AQUILES:

"several years ago I had 8-10 months with problems to get a hard erection.Yes,I was on deca"
http://macroweb.webair.com/forum/1143866-post9.html

First inject experience
"Firts time I was really worry, twenty minutes later I was feeling a pain in my kidneys...ha,ha,ha....So I call a friend (medical doctor an bb)and told me Just relax nothigh is wrong with you just nervouss"
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/37491-1st-injection-experience.html

any gyno problems with test....deca dick....awful......like thanksgiving....cold turkey...this is the real reason I quit....well......probably....I'll be back.
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/2246-truth-side-effects-those-who-use.html

"Hi....several years ago a friend of mine told me that he meet Sergio oliva in mexico and then he was taking D bol Like candies.......can be this be true?...Because I love D bol...but with just 2 pink tai my prostate hurts like hell.......no problem with test or any other juice.....so what Sergio did to avoid this kind of problems.?"
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/39620-johnnyb-q-sergio-oliva.html

"somebody must do a roid like the pill and then we must not be so worry about liver values."
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/40447-17-aa-pill.html

Good post right here...This proves the guy could in fact in GH15 for crying out loud...

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #142 on: November 16, 2008, 06:35:07 AM »
What is so difficult to understand about the rules?

Eligibility Requirements:

• All contestants must have at least 100 posts by Nov 12th, 2008.

• Full name and headshots must be submitted. If so desired, names will remain confidential, and faces will be "blurred" out to maintain anonymity.

• Ergogenic drugs are not to have been used for a minimum of one year prior to Oct 03, 2007. These include anabolic steroids, growth hormone, insulin, diuretics, pro-hormones, clenbuterol, thyroid drugs, aromatize inhibitors, synthol, etc. Ephedrine is okay.

• Registration is now closed to everyone with the exception of last year's competitors.
:

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: November 16, 2008, 06:35:19 AM »
oh my
very disappointed  :-\
choice is an illusion

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #144 on: November 16, 2008, 06:39:08 AM »
This is the exact same problem that sanctioned Natural Bodybuilding Federations (competitions) have.  First of all it's a bodybuilding competion so the best physique should win.  Then again it's a natural competition so if you're to good then you've obviously cheated.  Hell, you can't win for loosing.  I guess the trick is to come in just slightly better than your competitors and don't blow them out of the water.  This is an age old predicament that I'm sure we won't solve here today on this forum.  Check the pic of me and my son.  "Juice or no Juice?"

juice

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #145 on: November 16, 2008, 06:46:40 AM »
What is so difficult to understand about the rules?

Eligibility Requirements:

• All contestants must have at least 100 posts by Nov 12th, 2008.

• Full name and headshots must be submitted. If so desired, names will remain confidential, and faces will be "blurred" out to maintain anonymity.

• Ergogenic drugs are not to have been used for a minimum of one year prior to Oct 03, 2007. These include anabolic steroids, growth hormone, insulin, diuretics, pro-hormones, clenbuterol, thyroid drugs, aromatize inhibitors, synthol, etc. Ephedrine is okay.

• Registration is now closed to everyone with the exception of last year's competitors.

The rules say ".....not to have been used for a minimum of one year prior to Oct 03, 2007"  The links and quotes that were posted above were older than Oct 03, 2006.    Is it possible the guy was a former user and is now clean?  Just thought I'd ask.

Pat

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #146 on: November 16, 2008, 06:49:21 AM »
No way that guy is clean for over a year.  DQ'd.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #147 on: November 16, 2008, 06:51:11 AM »
No way that guy is clean for over a year.  DQ'd.
bu...bu

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #148 on: November 16, 2008, 06:54:40 AM »
The rules say ".....not to have been used for a minimum of one year prior to Oct 03, 2007"  The links and quotes that were posted above were older than Oct 03, 2006.    Is it possible the guy was a former user and is now clean?  Just thought I'd ask.

Pat

I think the rules were copied from last year and 240 forgot to change the date from '07 to '08.  And you're right, those links/posts are from '04 & '05
:

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #149 on: November 16, 2008, 06:56:26 AM »
juice

That's what I thought most would say. Like I said before, I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or not. There's not much I can say to convince people that I'm not on the juice. All I can say is I know it and it doesn't stop me from hittin the gym and gettin mine.  Like I said, I'm 40 yrs old and the have managed to build, what I consider, a respectable physique, (nothing outstanding) without drugs. I don't have anything against those who decide to use them as long as they stay away from Natural competitions.  I don't have any plans to compete and never had. I just love bodybuilding.  There's nothing else that I'd rather do with my time.  Anyway, thanks for the reply. I think.