Author Topic: Hello GetBiggers.....  (Read 4600 times)

dov

• Getbig IV
Re: Hello GetBiggers.....
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2008, 04:26:49 AM »
Still cant figure out why you would block out your face on the after pics.  Even though in the before pics you have a hat and glasses on you still can see who you are plain as day.  Whether your clean or not still great progress.
here's an idea...take a pic of your face and post it on here. Right now, do it. ::)..might as well give your name, address, place of employment, etc....it's an anonymous forum/contest...why do you care so much? Are you questioning whether it's actually me? The tats should be an obvious giveaway ::)...besides, the hat/sunglasses is somewhat enough of a disguise for me so it's not like I would that recognizable.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2008, 04:39:30 AM »
In my book, You are the winner of Getbig III. Congrats!!!

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2008, 04:41:53 AM »
dov,

you kinda look like Phil Hellmuth ;D

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2008, 08:02:41 AM »
dov,

you kinda look like Phil Hellmuth ;D

haha...If I played poker like him, I'd be set! He's a little taller than me...I think he's 6'4..maybe taller...I'm 5'10 :-\...I don't want you guys reading my eyes!! LOL ;D

MLAT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2008, 02:30:51 PM »
You made my point for me....even with your hat and sunglasses you still can see your face clearly.  If you were that concerned about someone recognizing you ALL of your pics  would have the face blocked out.  You only blocked out the pics you submitted for the contest.  Why get so upset?  Do you feel guilty about something.......

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2008, 02:37:29 PM »
You made my point for me....even with your hat and sunglasses you still can see your face clearly.  If you were that concerned about someone recognizing you ALL of your pics  would have the face blocked out.  You only blocked out the pics you submitted for the contest.  Why get so upset?  Do you feel guilty about something.......
Perhaps you did'nt see the rules for the contest. I submitted my photos with my face clearly showing..along with my FULL name.  After receiving my pics, "240" (NOT ME!!!) blacked out my face ASSWIPE! Do you really want to see my cute face THAT badly? Get lost

Alex23

« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2008, 02:44:27 PM »
Perhaps you did'nt see the rules for the contest. I submitted my photos with my face clearly showing..along with my FULL name.  After receiving my pics, "240" (NOT ME!!!) blacked out my face ASSWIPE! Do you really want to see my cute face THAT badly? Get lost

Spoken like a champion.

Truly inspirational transformation. Props bro.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2008, 03:05:41 PM »
Spoken like a champion.

Truly inspirational transformation. Props bro.
Thanks "A23"..I notice you're very comfortable showing your face and that's fine..I prefer to stay somewhat anonymous. WTF is up with another grown man begging to see my face...def homo :-\

Alex23

« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2008, 03:18:47 PM »
Thanks "A23"..I notice you're very comfortable showing your face and that's fine..I prefer to stay somewhat anonymous. WTF is up with another grown man begging to see my face...def homo :-\

Its helps fuel their fantasies to see a face.... I'm just insane and do show too much... I wouldn't follow my example as it put me in trouble before...

Props for show before and after pics, truly inspiring, makes me wanna diet myself.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2008, 03:25:35 PM »
Its helps fuel their fantasies to see a face.... I'm just insane and do show too much... I wouldn't follow my example as it put me in trouble before...

Props for show before and after pics, truly inspiring, makes me wanna diet myself.

LOL, skinny. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MLAT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2008, 05:03:18 PM »

Easy bigman (all 180 lbs. of you) we have enough tough guys on getbig.....

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2008, 05:05:28 PM »
Easy bigman (all 180 lbs. of you) we have enough tough guys on getbig.....
speak for yourself Mr 87 posts ::)

MLAT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2008, 05:24:01 PM »
speak for yourself Mr 87 posts ::)

Well actually I've been a member alot longer than you smartguy.....sorry I don't post 24/7 .

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2008, 07:32:02 PM »

Do the Getbig IV. Im starting my diet now...already down 25lbs from September, and just made 1 dietary change.

Jason

Alex23

« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2008, 07:38:30 PM »
Do the Getbig IV. Im starting my diet now...already down 25lbs from September, and just made 1 dietary change.
Jason

less cacks?  ;D

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2008, 07:39:07 PM »

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2008, 07:42:22 PM »
grow up...he's a stalker. hope this helps.

Alex23

« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2008, 07:48:38 PM »
Ok...2... ;D
Jason

Actually I've got like 5 people from the 'neighborhood' 'dieting' for gbIV..

they were inspired by the black guy who looks good.