Author Topic: Tren & Appetite?  (Read 2310 times)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Tren & Appetite?
« on: November 14, 2008, 04:20:12 PM »
Does Tren affect your appetite?  I haven't been as hungry since I started it for the first time. 

Or maybe it's just that I've been very stressed and busy at work.  The CFO put me in charge of putting together a plan to lay off 10% of our company's workforce as part of a larger cost cutting plan....kind of morbid.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Tren & Appetite?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 02:04:23 AM »
C'mon guys.  Does this happen to anyone?

blowitup

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 07:21:32 AM »
no, not for me anyways- however when i am on tren certain smells make me feel sick to the point where i think im pregant-for instance i do my shopping at super wal mart-right near the check out there is a subway, just the smell of subway while standing in line just about makes me throw up in my mouth-that and the smell of pizza-once i am off tren i don't have these problems anymore

250goal

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 01:21:43 PM »
Tren is the best compound ever made, if you can get though the sides.

As far as appetite, for me, I can eat almost whatever I want and stay around 8% bodyfat.

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 01:26:13 PM »
no, not for me anyways- however when i am on tren certain smells make me feel sick to the point where i think im pregant-for instance i do my shopping at super wal mart-right near the check out there is a subway, just the smell of subway while standing in line just about makes me throw up in my mouth-that and the smell of pizza-once i am off tren i don't have these problems anymore

Are you sure your not pregnant?

dustin

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 02:17:58 PM »
Are you sure your not pregnant?

LMFAO!! I was just thinking that as well.

Tren makes me a little hungrier than usual. Didn't take any orals when I used it so my appetite wasn't impeded by that... it was pretty all right. I sometimes get nausea but never got it while taking tren. I'd say for most, it increases appetite. I don't know why you feel repulsed by food. I only get that when I've eaten too much or get a migraine.

Tren is an amazing compound though. Even using as little as 50mg EOD I felt like a fucking God. Packed on very minimal body fat but during the first half of my course, I leaned out like crazy. Just started to get a teensy bit sloppy as I'm trying to put on a few more pounds before I wrap things up - even if it's adipose. Should be easy enough to shed.... can't wait until the next time I run tren!!!

No cough or high BP at all. Just out of breath doing cardio, even low intensity cardio and some bad sweating. Night sweats didn't bother me, I just throw a towel down and wash my bedding. But sweating at WORK, at a fucking DESK JOB when you sit under the air conditioner blasting cold air sucks balls. I had to wear beaters under my clothes so I wouldn't sweat through everything.  Only side that pissed me off.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2008, 02:35:13 PM »

You're prego!

4th and I decided it.   ;D

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...