Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 21, 2014, 09:43:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Resort plans nude "anything goes" party  (Read 6871 times)
24KT
Getbig V

Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

« on: November 15, 2008, 09:25:18 AM »

Resort plans nude "anything goes" party
Thu Nov 13, 9:42 AM

Reuters Photo: Tony Fox, the owner of
the White Cockatoo resort in Mossman,
in tropical Queensland state

CANBERRA (Reuters) - An Australian holiday resort will hold a month-long, nude "anything goes" party to combat an expected economic downturn, media reports said on Thursday.

"Tough economic times call for stiff measures," Tony Fox, the owner of the White Cockatoo resort in Mossman, in tropical Queensland state, told the Courier-Mail newspaper.

"It will be a hedonism resort, where anything goes for a month. It doesn't take rocket science to work out what it means," Fox said, naming March as the risque party month.

The controversial "clothes optional" resort made headlines three years ago when police were called to end partner-swapping parties after a swathe of public complaints.

"You've got to wonder what sort of people go and why. Where is the moral code of behavior and how do you stop jealousies and fights?" Cairns Catholic Bishop James Foley said after Fox's announcement.

But local regional Mayor Val Schier said she was not opposed to the event as long as no laws were broken.

"People in tropical north Queensland are extraordinarily creative," Schier said. "It is tough economic times and as long as it is with consenting adults, then there is no problem."

Australia's tourism in industry is being hit hard by global economic turmoil with official figures showing a 7.6 percent decline in overseas visitors in September.

Industry leaders expect holiday bookings may drop by up to a third in early 2009 and are planning a new international advertising campaign to coincide with the movie "Australia" starring Oscar-winning actress Nicole Kidman.

Fox said his resort was almost fully booked for the month-long rainforest party
Report to moderator   Logged

w
Fury
Getbig V

All aboard the USS Leverage

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 09:32:26 AM »

What does this have to do with politics?  Do you honestly post any news item that entertains you? I'm here to read about politics, not nude parties.
Dan-O
Getbig V

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 09:36:50 AM »

Thu Nov 13, 9:42 AM

Reuters Photo: Tony Fox, the owner of
the White Cockatoo resort in Mossman,
in tropical Queensland state

CANBERRA (Reuters) - An Australian holiday resort will hold a month-long, nude "anything goes" party to combat an expected economic downturn, media reports said on Thursday.

"Tough economic times call for stiff measures," Tony Fox, the owner of the White Cockatoo resort in Mossman, in tropical Queensland state, told the Courier-Mail newspaper.

"It will be a hedonism resort, where anything goes for a month. It doesn't take rocket science to work out what it means," Fox said, naming March as the risque party month.

The controversial "clothes optional" resort made headlines three years ago when police were called to end partner-swapping parties after a swathe of public complaints.

"You've got to wonder what sort of people go and why. Where is the moral code of behavior and how do you stop jealousies and fights?" Cairns Catholic Bishop James Foley said after Fox's announcement.

But local regional Mayor Val Schier said she was not opposed to the event as long as no laws were broken.

"People in tropical north Queensland are extraordinarily creative," Schier said. "It is tough economic times and as long as it is with consenting adults, then there is no problem."

Australia's tourism in industry is being hit hard by global economic turmoil with official figures showing a 7.6 percent decline in overseas visitors in September.

Industry leaders expect holiday bookings may drop by up to a third in early 2009 and are planning a new international advertising campaign to coincide with the movie "Australia" starring Oscar-winning actress Nicole Kidman.

Fox said his resort was almost fully booked for the month-long rainforest party

"Stiff measures."  Hahahaha...  that's what SHE said.
IFBBwannaB
Getbig V

BAN stick!

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 12:02:41 PM »

What does this have to do with politics?  Do you honestly post any news item that entertains you? I'm here to read about politics, not nude parties.

She just want to get your attention and try to sell you BS fuel caps.
Havenbull
Getbig IV

Yep... that's me

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 10:33:09 PM »

this ridiculousness needs to stop

Iron Warriors!! grrr
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2008, 12:18:43 AM »

this ridiculousness needs to stop

Yep.
DIVISION
Getbig V

Bless me please, father.....

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2008, 03:30:34 AM »

Does this mean I get to see your tight pink asshole, Judi?

You know I want that black ass.......   Grin

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2008, 08:18:58 AM »

DIV

The idiots going to this thing are going yo pick up STD's, probably something worse, and end up in the hospital.

The idiot running this thing is going to get sued too once a woman gets raped over there.

This is completely stupid.
danielson
Getbig V

Basile likes young lads

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2008, 08:21:24 AM »

Why do Berzerkfurys threads get moved because they are supposedly not about politics, even though they involve situations in the Middle East and threads like this stay here?

E
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2008, 10:43:03 AM »

Why do Berzerkfurys threads get moved because they are supposedly not about politics, even though they involve situations in the Middle East and threads like this stay here?
Funny how it gets moved after you point that out.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
danielson
Getbig V

Basile likes young lads

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2008, 03:11:59 PM »

Funny how it gets moved after you point that out.

The politics board is a joke lately. Hugo protects his own kind if you know what I mean and treats non blacks like shit.

E
Hugo Chavez
Getbig V

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2008, 02:31:33 AM »

I moved this when I saw it.  funny, I get shit for being there all the time but if I take some time away, I get blamed... lol.
wharro
Time Out
Getbig I

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2008, 01:49:57 AM »

hmm interesting
WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2008, 01:54:25 AM »

DIV
Hahaha
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!