Author Topic: Kessel muscle chic wrestling vids  (Read 4293 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: For Chic.....Did you ever
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2008, 06:24:14 PM »
Chick will tell you its nothing homo AT ALL about that photo, its just we that are gay for thinking that..

::) ::)
If you are straight you will look at it from a straight POV..to me I think of being tied up having a hot female squating over my face playing with her pussy but just out of reach of my tung...

If you are gay you will look at it from a gay POV..so what homo thoughts are you having "swede"

spinnis

« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2008, 06:31:50 PM »
If you are straight you will look at it from a straight POV..to me I think of being tied up having a hot female squating over my face playing with her pussy but just out of reach of my tung...

If you are gay you will look at it from a gay POV..so what homo thoughts are you having "swede"

yeah but guess who the photo is for?
All the females that are LOVING this "sport"?

::) ::)

Or all the schmoes.  WHy not just confess its for the schmoes? .

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2008, 06:37:13 PM »

LOL. You need to take an art class. Aesthetic criteria 101, maybe?

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2008, 11:00:26 PM »
I think Chic is handling Beefy pretty good

its all fun and games.....well, maybe not for Chic....then again, maybe not for Beefy either...dude's spilling beans like a Mexican festival

its enthralling stuff, I'll give you that much

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2008, 11:17:12 PM »
no matter how hard we try, we can't find any gayness on Bob.

by the way, why are we trying so hard to find gay stuff with Bob?  Chick, can you just post a picture of your cock to make the homos around here happy and get it over with?
Deep Tissue Massage

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2008, 06:54:28 AM »
The only one getting upset in Beefy threads is Coach...Which shows that Beefy is more then likely=Coach himself posting as Beefy...Nice try coach...This is the oldest trick in the book and the most obvious...

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2008, 06:57:56 AM »
Coach = Chick under one of his many gimmicks
Thunderdome approved

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2008, 07:06:11 AM »
The only one getting upset in Beefy threads is Coach...Which shows that Beefy is more then likely=Coach himself posting as Beefy...Nice try coach...This is the oldest trick in the book and the most obvious...
the roach is "italian" he dont do shit like that  ::)

Hubert Cumberdale

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2008, 08:00:55 AM »
no matter how hard we try, we can't find any gayness on Bob.

by the way, why are we trying so hard to find gay stuff with Bob?  Chick, can you just post a picture of your cock to make the homos around here happy and get it over with?
You bring the epic gay into this thread. How does it feel to still be a skinny fat bottom bitch? Aren't you a self admitted bisexual? How many years has it been that you have been on this site and are still a skinny fat? Why don't you post some new progress pictures.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2008, 08:04:30 AM »
Hi Bob
Thunderdome approved

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Kessel muscle chic wrestling vids
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2008, 04:05:49 AM »
It's funny - Cicherillo is taking heat for how others went into G4P - when he seems to be one of those who refused to 'open' up.
As empty as paradise

donation

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2008, 05:40:20 AM »
Bob where you always this comfortable with lying ?

the gay pictures of you are well documented.

i suppose if you are/were proud of selling your ass for a buck, then you could truthfully

"look myself in the mirroe every morning and have nothing I regret, or past ot haunt me."

I've got plenty of recollections, and memories......none of them include any of these things Beefy is talking about, as I was never involved in anything remotely close to his stories....I'm sure there have been plenty of guys who were...I'm not one of them.

People are responsible for their own actions and choices in life...I've always prided myself on the fact that I can look myself in the mirroe every morning and have nothing I regret, or past ot haunt me.

Perhaps thats one reason why It took me so long to get my pro card, but at least I did it MY way (Like Sinatra)...I also worked a JOB, ran businesses, payed bills like everyone else...and didn't move out to LA until AFTER I turned pro and signed a contract.

Sorry bro...I have no gay stories, etc to fuel your thirst...

donation

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2008, 05:43:04 AM »
playing dumb is now the same thing as "handling pretty good" ??

maybe Beefy is the only one who was capable of discovering this sudden bout of amnesia
that chick seems to be going through.

I think Chic is handling Beefy pretty good

its all fun and games.....well, maybe not for Chic....then again, maybe not for Beefy either...dude's spilling beans like a Mexican festival

its enthralling stuff, I'll give you that much

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2008, 06:34:54 AM »
the gay pictures of you are well documented.

i suppose if you are/were proud of selling your ass for a buck, then you could truthfully

"look myself in the mirroe every morning and have nothing I regret, or past ot haunt me."

You have to understand that, once the pictures are shot and the releases are signed, models have no (or very little, if at all) control over how and where the images will be marketed or sold. 

The shoots he participated in may have been pitched to him as one thing and then marketed as something else altogether once the photos were in the can. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2008, 06:38:34 AM »
once the photos were in the can. 

Epic. haha

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2008, 06:42:05 AM »
It's funny - Cicherillo is taking heat for how others went into G4P - when he seems to be one of those who refused to 'open' up.
It's a cruel world, Hedge.  8)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2008, 02:01:34 PM »

You know... same thing. a story about Kenny Kassel, but I can't recall anyone in the 12+ years I know him that said he ever has done a video like that. So come on. Enough third party rumors that arent true.

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2008, 11:32:38 PM »
Kenny never did those   they were taped by women's physique world

There were never any men bodybuilders involved. Just shmoes  who like to get beat up.

Another fact wrong by the beefy one