Author Topic: "Dustin" ......... (Rolling Eyes)  (Read 9323 times)

dustin

Re: "Dustin" ......... (Rolling Eyes)
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2008, 11:17:57 AM »
what just happened here? Can someone summarize this 309,863 word manifesto?

LMAO... sorry, man. Like I said, just took some ECA for the first time in a while. I can't stop moving... hahaha

Much better.  Everybody knows AXA is a douchette, so why sweat him/her?

Only sweating I'm doing is from these stims. Supposed to do cardio 45 minutes ago but I can't pull my ass off the computer chair. Too comfy.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2008, 11:22:03 AM »
You're one dim witted towel head, aren't you? I don't insult members unless they deserve to be insulted. I STOPPED insulting sev a long time ago. I even sent him a PM apologizing. He was the first person on the internet to ever get to me. I told him that - he owned me, plain and simple. I NEVER let shit on the internet get to me because it's all in fun and games, but when it's taken further I know when to stop. Aside from calling out swede on his ignorance (because he's a retarded fucknob), I don't recall anything about the other members. They might have said something stupid and I called them out on it, that doesn't mean that I wish them dead or anything like that. You need to shut up and calm down, Gloria. :D

And what's with the highlighted parts in those posts??? I was CLEAN in that picture, that doesn't mean I've never juiced!!! Almost all my posts are in the Steroid section, I never hid that fact!! LMAO!!! I'm a moderator at BodyofScience.com in the ANABOLICS section for Christ sakes hahaha... shiiiit, dude. Strong reading comprehension. If I had said "This is me, I'm a lifetime natural. Never touched anything but creatine and fuckin' jaggerbombs", THEN I would happily encourage you to call me out. To be clean is what you're not on sauce, not on peptides, not bridging with fertility and hormonal drugs and back to homeostasis. Would you like to see my blood work from that day? It arrived a couple weeks before that picture, showing normal androgenic activity. That is what we call "clean". There is a different between clean and natural, I have NEVER claimed to be natural.

Here is a picture of me natural. A couple weeks after this picture was taken, I got braces and lost a cool 10lbs of mass. On a hulking frame like that, 10lbs looks like half of my body disappeared:

I used to skateboard approximately 20km a day. Never ate more than 1500-2000 calories a day, and for me that was a LOT. I was depressed, tiny, pitiful. Who cares though? I overcame things, learned from my mistakes and started lifting weights at one point. I wanted to lift weights earlier but I had psoriasis or some sort of inflammatory illness. Squeezing my first or getting scratched would cause me to break out in hives, so it was a long time before I picked up a weight.

Here's me a couple years after taking and making tons of mistakes. In this picture I am NATURAL. Not clean, NATURAL. No hormonal drugs have been ingested, just creatine, protein and too many supplements that did nothing but rob me of my money. And this also includes no use of pro steroids or pro hormones, because I know a lot of idiots think they can take m1t and say they're a life time natural. Poor pose, poor lighting, whatever. My shoulders were always very broad, as with my clavicles. And the only muscle I ever had was high traps from always wearing a backpack at school and while skateboarding (to carry my water and copious amounts of pot/paraphernalia and skateboarding parts). I only worked out my traps directly a few times in my life before I stopped. When I take new pics, I'll show you what real muscle looks like, AXA.

Unlike yourself, I don't need to come on the forums and post tons of pics for validation. Furthermore, I never made myself to be a humongous, swollen beast. Yes, I use AAS and other drugs. I'm not humongous, but that's not what I want anymore. I've bulked past 200lbs and thought I'd use a fuck load of drugs and compete, but now that fire is dead. I just want to look good. I'm going to bulk back up to 195lbs, cut down to 185lbs. Bulk up again and do a much more epic cut getting to around 180lbs, around 6-7% and see how long I can hold it for. I was about 170lbs at 6-7% bodyfat last summer and in the best condition of my life. It wasn't very hard to attain but now I'm much more in tune with my body. I'd like to sit around 180lbs very, very lean and off drugs. I will use drugs again as I'd rather progress quicker than slower. I don't want to wait until my entire life has passed before I rock a great physique. I'm comfortable with what I look like now and it makes me happy. That's all that matters. I told you before, I never lie or stretch the truth. I'm always honest... sooo..... why call me out? I'm not embarrassed or beside myself in fury lol this is actually kind of fun.

Oh, and as far as the second post is concerned. What's wrong with that post? Sexual suppression is a very real and very unwanted side effect of AAS usage. I've encountered about a grand total of 10 seconds worth of sexual suppression and it was scary as fuck. Thankfully, I've never had to soft dick my gf. I don't get why you've highlighted my post? Am I supposed to be embarrassed or something? No. I'm jokingly discussing a very serious matter. And yes, my gf has a VERY high sex drive. Perhaps it was from her birth control, but after she came off it she was still hornier than ever. I suppose we just have a very good sex life. I thought I would have had to marry her before she had sex with me, and that was something I was committed to do. That's true love. Good things happen to people who do good. I am a good, honest person. All my AAS related posts are very helpful. I snap at people when they are fucking retards, but I don't expect them to cry about it at night. If I've hurt your sensitive little feelings, you have my sincerest apologies. This shit is all in fun and games.

One last point to note though, as much as I mean no real harm to anyone... don't get me wrong, you still look like absolute SHIT and you're delusional as fuck. You said you'd bring the biggest legs to the MGBIII. Pathetic. You should have come in last place. Work on your posing. You are small and skinny fat. You can't keep pulling out the "I've only been training for 9 months" card, and then walk around like you deserve to win the Mr. Olympia title. No more scapegoats. I used to be like that as well. When I was fat and bulked up, I tried convincing myself that when I cut I'll look fantastic... well, no one gives a fuck about that. You either look good, or you don't. So now when I bulk, I don't get any fatter than the second pic I posted, or that one you posted in the first post there. I always look good. I don't have to lie about it or tell people "yeah, once I cut I'll look good", or "once I bulk up I'll look good". I just look good. I don't have to brag about it, I don't need to exaggerate. I don't look like the greatest bodybuilder who walked this planet, but for a 100lb sissy boy to now carry a confident and respectable amount of muscle, ON and OFF cycle, I am content. I am in good health, making good money, I fucking LOVE my family to death, have a great gf who surprisingly turned out to be a nympho... I'm honestly very happy with shit right now... thank you for reminding me to count my blessings, AXA. Always fun arguing with you.

dustin,

you clearly are some sort of retard to have to write a reply that is like 5-6 paragraphs long to tell off the Middle eastern Vince G.

Seriously, that is the equivalent of a All American wrestler using a M-16 to beat up a 4 year old Mongoloid

vice1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Muscle!!! Get It!!!! GetBig!!!!
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2008, 11:24:02 AM »
You're one dim witted towel head, aren't you? I don't insult members unless they deserve to be insulted. I STOPPED insulting sev a long time ago. I even sent him a PM apologizing. He was the first person on the internet to ever get to me. I told him that - he owned me, plain and simple. I NEVER let shit on the internet get to me because it's all in fun and games, but when it's taken further I know when to stop. Aside from calling out swede on his ignorance (because he's a retarded fucknob), I don't recall anything about the other members. They might have said something stupid and I called them out on it, that doesn't mean that I wish them dead or anything like that. You need to shut up and calm down, Gloria. :D

And what's with the highlighted parts in those posts??? I was CLEAN in that picture, that doesn't mean I've never juiced!!! Almost all my posts are in the Steroid section, I never hid that fact!! LMAO!!! I'm a moderator at BodyofScience.com in the ANABOLICS section for Christ sakes hahaha... shiiiit, dude. Strong reading comprehension. If I had said "This is me, I'm a lifetime natural. Never touched anything but creatine and fuckin' jaggerbombs", THEN I would happily encourage you to call me out. To be clean is what you're not on sauce, not on peptides, not bridging with fertility and hormonal drugs and back to homeostasis. Would you like to see my blood work from that day? It arrived a couple weeks before that picture, showing normal androgenic activity. That is what we call "clean". There is a different between clean and natural, I have NEVER claimed to be natural.

Here is a picture of me natural. A couple weeks after this picture was taken, I got braces and lost a cool 10lbs of mass. On a hulking frame like that, 10lbs looks like half of my body disappeared:

I used to skateboard approximately 20km a day. Never ate more than 1500-2000 calories a day, and for me that was a LOT. I was depressed, tiny, pitiful. Who cares though? I overcame things, learned from my mistakes and started lifting weights at one point. I wanted to lift weights earlier but I had psoriasis or some sort of inflammatory illness. Squeezing my first or getting scratched would cause me to break out in hives, so it was a long time before I picked up a weight.

Here's me a couple years after taking and making tons of mistakes. In this picture I am NATURAL. Not clean, NATURAL. No hormonal drugs have been ingested, just creatine, protein and too many supplements that did nothing but rob me of my money. And this also includes no use of pro steroids or pro hormones, because I know a lot of idiots think they can take m1t and say they're a life time natural. Poor pose, poor lighting, whatever. My shoulders were always very broad, as with my clavicles. And the only muscle I ever had was high traps from always wearing a backpack at school and while skateboarding (to carry my water and copious amounts of pot/paraphernalia and skateboarding parts). I only worked out my traps directly a few times in my life before I stopped. When I take new pics, I'll show you what real muscle looks like, AXA.

Unlike yourself, I don't need to come on the forums and post tons of pics for validation. Furthermore, I never made myself to be a humongous, swollen beast. Yes, I use AAS and other drugs. I'm not humongous, but that's not what I want anymore. I've bulked past 200lbs and thought I'd use a fuck load of drugs and compete, but now that fire is dead. I just want to look good. I'm going to bulk back up to 195lbs, cut down to 185lbs. Bulk up again and do a much more epic cut getting to around 180lbs, around 6-7% and see how long I can hold it for. I was about 170lbs at 6-7% bodyfat last summer and in the best condition of my life. It wasn't very hard to attain but now I'm much more in tune with my body. I'd like to sit around 180lbs very, very lean and off drugs. I will use drugs again as I'd rather progress quicker than slower. I don't want to wait until my entire life has passed before I rock a great physique. I'm comfortable with what I look like now and it makes me happy. That's all that matters. I told you before, I never lie or stretch the truth. I'm always honest... sooo..... why call me out? I'm not embarrassed or beside myself in fury lol this is actually kind of fun.

Oh, and as far as the second post is concerned. What's wrong with that post? Sexual suppression is a very real and very unwanted side effect of AAS usage. I've encountered about a grand total of 10 seconds worth of sexual suppression and it was scary as fuck. Thankfully, I've never had to soft dick my gf. I don't get why you've highlighted my post? Am I supposed to be embarrassed or something? No. I'm jokingly discussing a very serious matter. And yes, my gf has a VERY high sex drive. Perhaps it was from her birth control, but after she came off it she was still hornier than ever. I suppose we just have a very good sex life. I thought I would have had to marry her before she had sex with me, and that was something I was committed to do. That's true love. Good things happen to people who do good. I am a good, honest person. All my AAS related posts are very helpful. I snap at people when they are fucking retards, but I don't expect them to cry about it at night. If I've hurt your sensitive little feelings, you have my sincerest apologies. This shit is all in fun and games.

One last point to note though, as much as I mean no real harm to anyone... don't get me wrong, you still look like absolute SHIT and you're delusional as fuck. You said you'd bring the biggest legs to the MGBIII. Pathetic. You should have come in last place. Work on your posing. You are small and skinny fat. You can't keep pulling out the "I've only been training for 9 months" card, and then walk around like you deserve to win the Mr. Olympia title. No more scapegoats. I used to be like that as well. When I was fat and bulked up, I tried convincing myself that when I cut I'll look fantastic... well, no one gives a fuck about that. You either look good, or you don't. So now when I bulk, I don't get any fatter than the second pic I posted, or that one you posted in the first post there. I always look good. I don't have to lie about it or tell people "yeah, once I cut I'll look good", or "once I bulk up I'll look good". I just look good. I don't have to brag about it, I don't need to exaggerate. I don't look like the greatest bodybuilder who walked this planet, but for a 100lb sissy boy to now carry a confident and respectable amount of muscle, ON and OFF cycle, I am content. I am in good health, making good money, I fucking LOVE my family to death, have a great gf who surprisingly turned out to be a nympho... I'm honestly very happy with shit right now... thank you for reminding me to count my blessings, AXA. Always fun arguing with you.
did you just spend that much time writing that?
this guy fucks with everybodys head not just you

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2008, 11:26:13 AM »

When I see that,

I think of this

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2008, 11:38:43 AM »
AXA is actually missing parts of the human anatomy there.

they are in no particular order:
shoulders
lats
triceps
penis
Deep Tissue Massage

ASJChaotic

« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2008, 11:43:59 AM »
AXA is actually missing parts of the human anatomy there.

they are in no particular order:
shoulders
lats
triceps
penis
thanks, anything else?  ;D

qiniz

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2008, 11:45:18 AM »
thanks, anything else?  ;D

Why do you do this to yourself?

ASJChaotic

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2008, 11:47:26 AM »
Why do you do this to yourself?
I enjoy it  ;D

vice1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2008, 12:45:33 PM »
I enjoy it  ;D
you need to work on your back  :-\
triceps and delts also, and upper pecs, over all size all around
bring your bodyfat percentage down, what happened with your diet? looks like you need to change it - A LOT
you got tree trunk legs though  :o , just bring the upper body up
you look good but need time to fill out more, pm me if you want some of my experience

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2008, 12:56:39 PM »

nice essay. I'm so bored I actually read this whole meltdown.

so post your new pics then.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2008, 01:47:55 PM »
AXA...you just starting shit to get a raise outta people ...

dustin is a nice guy .. and honest too ...why wouldn't you respect that ?

The Coach

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2008, 01:50:22 PM »
I nodded off 3 times in the first paragraph of that novel.  Could someone summarize?

ROTFLMAO, hahahahahahahahahahaha ;D

vice1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2008, 01:51:20 PM »

exactly! AXA likes the attention I think.  He is probably the most well known member by know with all the crazy shit he does

spinnis

« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2008, 01:53:03 PM »
exactly! AXA likes the attention I think.  He is probably the most well known member by know with all the crazy shit he does

Let me give you a fucking award LOL.

vice1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2008, 01:57:53 PM »
Let me give you a fucking award LOL.
hahahahahahahahahahahah
give him the award, hes the mind freak of this place, hes pretty good ......fucking with everybodys head

dustin

« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2008, 02:05:06 PM »

Just like a trailer trash bitch to lavish in the attention. Treat a whore like dirt and she'll stick to you like mud. AXA keeps setting them up and we keep knocking them down lol

Thanks for the kind words too, man. I really don't know if AXA is a legit retard or a troll though. Only time will tell! 8)

vice1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2008, 02:07:52 PM »
Just like a trailer trash bitch to lavish in the attention. Treat a whore like dirt and she'll stick to you like mud. AXA keeps setting them up and we keep knocking them down lol

Thanks for the kind words too, man. I really don't know if AXA is a legit retard or a troll though. Only time will tell! 8)
he has been here for much longer than you, I have talked with him through pm and he is a very smart guy
he just made you type an entire essay and meltdown, this is what he does
so you are the one who took the bait, he owned your mind my almond eye shaped friend

Alex23

« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2008, 02:10:18 PM »
HAHAHAHA this ASJTOOL getting destroyed every other thread...

not even worth logging in... too predictable.

dustin

« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2008, 02:21:12 PM »
he has been here for much longer than you, I have talked with him through pm and he is a very smart guy
he just made you type an entire essay and meltdown, this is what he does
so you are the one who took the bait, he owned your mind my almond eye shaped friend

LOL I had time to spare, he is not owning me in the least. I'd rather set the record straight now and dominate him than anything. And it was worth it. I can type a trillion words a minute. That does not mean that anyone's "owned" me.

He is NOT a smart guy either, look at all his posts. I don't care if he's been around me longer. This forum is retarded. I come here for shits and giggles. If that's taken away from me, I will not wither and die. It's entertaining for me to come here, but far from a necessity.

And to MAXX, I don't have any new pics really. I can and will take pics, but I will only do that when I feel the urge to post them. If this were really owning me, I'd be oiling myself in baby oil like AXA and snapping up 6 hundred trillion pictures by now. Except for the fact that I would look like what I describe. By no means do I look special. I look like a normal guy carrying a decent amount of muscle with low body fat. That's nothing special. But it's also not a lie. :)

vice1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2008, 02:23:16 PM »
LOL I had time to spare, he is not owning me in the least. I'd rather set the record straight now and dominate him than anything. And it was worth it. I can type a trillion words a minute. That does not mean that anyone's "owned" me.

He is NOT a smart guy either, look at all his posts. I don't care if he's been around me longer. This forum is retarded. I come here for shits and giggles. If that's taken away from me, I will not wither and die. It's entertaining for me to come here, but far from a necessity.

And to MAXX, I don't have any new pics really. I can and will take pics, but I will only do that when I feel the urge to post them. If this were really owning me, I'd be oiling myself in baby oil like AXA and snapping up 6 hundred trillion pictures by now. Except for the fact that I would look like what I describe. By no means do I look special. I look like a normal guy carrying a decent amount of muscle with low body fat. That's nothing special. But it's also not a lie. :)
so you admit you look nothing special even on drugs

dustin

« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2008, 04:14:12 PM »
so you admit you look nothing special even on drugs

In comparison to pro bodybuilders, yes. I don't look too special. In comparison to the fat, skinny or the elusive SKINNY-FAT slobs which comprise our normal society I believe that I look very good. I know I look better than AXA, that's for sure.

One thing to note too is that I began lifting at a scrawny 100lbs. I believe that my transformation is pretty exceptional, drugs or not. It's not like AAS are miracle drugs either. You're only "leasing" muscle while on cycle. When you come off, your body fights to return to homeostasis where it's happy. I've retained nothing, NOTHING from my first two cycles. I got so sick I lost 20lbs and gained much more fat than when I began. But that's part of the game. I learned my lesson. Low dose, short durations, proper ancillaries are always used, I don't get cocky and over train on cycle and I make sure that I recover appropriately.

If I completely abused drugs year-round like most competitive bodybuilders I'd be a lot bigger, no doubt. But I chose my health above all. I'm muscled on and off cycle and in great health. I can't complain. If I was carrying 40lbs of lean muscle on my frame right now I would die from cardiovascular problems. I'm doing things slow and steady... when I doubled my size, it was not good on my heart. I'm staying below 200lbs for at least another few years, that's for sure. And I have no problem with that. I'd rather be a little smaller, more proportioned and conditioned than bloated with epic fatceps and delusional self perception. Hope this helps.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2008, 04:16:40 PM »
That bald headed gook destroys you, AXA, you're a skinny twink with no muscle to speak of.

quoted for truth
b

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2008, 05:33:11 PM »
I nodded off 3 times in the first paragraph of that novel.  Could someone summarize?

;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2008, 05:33:58 PM »
This "dustin" douche just doesn't STFU.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2008, 05:34:53 PM »
This "dustin" douche just doesn't STFU.

He's like the fat kid with acne in high school that gets shoved into lockers by the football team. ;D