Author Topic: Bulking on very few carbs?  (Read 16174 times)

The Coach

Re: Bulking on very few carbs?
« Reply #175 on: November 17, 2008, 04:29:59 PM »
Don't let TA get to guys, he's just f**king with you! No one can be that naive.....but then again he did support Obama :)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #176 on: November 17, 2008, 04:30:39 PM »
Don't let TA get to guys, he's just f**king with you! No one can be that naive.....but then again he did support Obama :)

What exactly do you mean by that?

The Coach

« Reply #177 on: November 17, 2008, 04:43:22 PM »
Which part are you referring to?

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #178 on: November 17, 2008, 05:40:26 PM »
Hate to break it to you, but my Side Chest Destroys Terrel Owens, Even when I am obese like Mr. Owens appears to be in that picture.

even though your a douche on here, hats of to you in those pics, look great

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #179 on: November 17, 2008, 11:42:55 PM »
Which part are you referring to?

The ones where you say that he's f'in with us and that we are naive. Or was the whole post just a joke?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #180 on: November 18, 2008, 12:53:08 AM »
thats kane, aka timberwolf, And I help him with his diet for photo shoots adam. You're a fucking liar and just got caught. kane wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire. I talk with him everday.  And I just spoke to him, he claims he doesnt even know who the hell you are but hes honored you think hes worthy of your nobodyness..I can have him sign up here if you like to make you look like a fucking retard or you can just stop lying while you're ahead.

so he basically made shit up  ::)

adonis how can we even be sure it is you in the pic you claim is you, when you have been found out here ?
175lbs by 31st July

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #181 on: November 18, 2008, 06:17:51 AM »

Haha, epic naivity, Obama won. The right are having to totally reshape themselves just to stand a chance in the future, that means you. :)