Author Topic: 'TRUE ADONIS' CLAIMS TO 'OWN' TERRELL OWENS...  (Read 15135 times)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Re: 'TRUE ADONIS' CLAIMS TO 'OWN' TERRELL OWENS...
« Reply #200 on: November 19, 2008, 02:33:25 PM »
I guess you miss the political seasons.  ;)

TA, I haven't been following the political section much but remember you really pushing the Libertarian ticket...What made you move to Obama?

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #201 on: November 19, 2008, 05:02:15 PM »
I guess you miss the political seasons.  ;)

Thats politics it's their job to expose the negative traits in their competitor obviously to get votes, but after the campaign ends and their is a winner they(winner) no longer is insulting or name calling anyone.  O is no longer saying anything negative about McCain.  Like I said when they are on top very few have to talk negative about competitors.   On getbig it is like one big campaign, but most of the negativity isn't based on facts its just based on assumptions, opinions and childish name calling. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #202 on: November 19, 2008, 05:10:17 PM »
TA, I haven't been following the political section much but remember you really pushing the Libertarian ticket...What made you move to Obama?
Ahh you have me confused with 240 perhaps.

I was pushing for Dennis Kucinich and Mike Gravel mostly.  Then Obama.

I have warmed to Obama and do think he is by far the best choice.  I only wish Bernie Sanders of Vermont or Robert Wexler of Florida would run.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: November 20, 2008, 11:16:51 PM »
how retarded. obama shirts on you and your dogs? fucking lemming.

Finally on the 8th page. about time!